Albatros

iandubin

This just in.....

From [email protected]

Subject: gift voucher

Hello mr lifeyboy sorry but Gracie not give refund. You can give voucher to friend or use yourself. Please not give to big ugly gwilo mens though. Make Gracie's room smell like brewery horses fart and fall asleep on table. Never use all 15 mins either, as soon as start gun goes off. One who come to see Gracie lately is member of club up the top of the peak for homosexuals. He leave red cap here that say so. Anyway next time you in Hong Kong you come see Gracie and I make show you good time. Bring own ping pong ball.

Bye bye from Gracie.

Well that's $15HK I will never see again.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

iandubin

and while I have your limited attention, you shit stained spunk monkeys, it was never about me, or Chas and his wonderful book or my great fun blog (the next post on which will be titled 'tits' in partial dedication to the regulars on this forum), it has always been about putting that bushwhacking cunt nowell and his lovely bride in jail and which, I am pleased to say, with the help of you lot and the man mountain A/SP

DVC MOSDIV (T), HKP otherwise known as Gus, and his sneaky little SDU boys, appears to be fairly imminent. So nowell, if you are reading this, now's about the right time for the locked door, the tear stained note and the single round from your 454 Webley, if you had the balls, which you don't.
Dude, take your meds. Seriously.

Yer slavish admirer,

Surf
Good idea :wub: I sometimes forget (the bells, the bells)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dubes,

Mention RHKYC again.

Please.

Look behind you three paces. There, on the sidewalk. Those are your balls.

You old cum stained piece of porpoise snot. I queef in your general direction!

Edith's prediction that the RHKYC would never again be mentioned by 'lord' Douchetard has so far proven to be correct...I'm guessing that Ian's 'enthusiastic' repartee has indeed been curbed by someone who actually matters.

ail!
Having been a Flag Officer of a venerable YC (believe it or not) have dealt with this type of thing many times before. It's sad when they go off the rails. But all one can do in Gods mercy is put them down. They struggle for a while, but the string ones like Dubes will recover and get into a bowling league and lives out a reasonable existence.

surfsailor

Super Anarchist
Maui
There once was a gang bang in Phuket
A sailor from HK tried to duck it
But the drunken old goat
Became the butt of the joke

And the RHKYC told him to suck it!

iandubin

There was a young girl from St. Barts

Who suffered from terrible farts

She liked to fuck pigs

Caused she'd heard they were big

But 'hey, it's just part of my art'

LB 15

Cunt
My god!......

From [email protected]

Hello again mr lovelyboy. Yes you can swap voucher for haircut and blow job with ice. Cost more money though.

Yes I know man you were asking about. Man with fanny pack with roll of toilet paper and money inside. He regular here.

He has small white balls with many dimple in them. Often fall out when he take pants off. I ask him why are they so hard and he say is golf balls. I guess is like tennis elbow. Also fall out were small coloured pointed sticks, that are flat on top. He say are for holding balls up when driving. When I still had balls I just let them rest on car seat when driving. When he last come to see Gracie I thought he very pleased to see me. But it was just gun in pocket. Just to let you know I not available for all of first week in November. Have booking all week. What is Etchells worlds anyway?

You need anymore you send message to Gracie. Gracie love you long time.

Bye bye from Gracie.

iandubin

My god!......

From [email protected]

Hello again mr lovelyboy. Yes you can swap voucher for haircut and blow job with ice. Cost more money though.

Yes I know man you were asking about. Man with fanny pack with roll of toilet paper and money inside. He regular here.

He has small white balls with many dimple in them. Often fall out when he take pants off. I ask him why are they so hard and he say is golf balls. I guess is like tennis elbow. Also fall out were small coloured pointed sticks, that are flat on top. He say are for holding balls up when driving. When I still had balls I just let them rest on car seat when driving. When he last come to see Gracie I thought he very pleased to see me. But it was just gun in pocket. Just to let you know I not available for all of first week in November. Have booking all week. What is Etchells worlds anyway?

Bye bye from Gracie.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mercy, please, mercy :lol:

LB 15

Cunt
My god!......

From [email protected]

Bye bye from Gracie.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mercy, please, mercy :lol:
Thank you, thank you, you have been a great audience. I will be here all week.....

iandubin

Yes, I meant by RHKYC

He may post still. With that roid rage ego he cant quit. But I would bet a kevlar fanny pack you wont find all that horseshit and anything to do with RHKYC

and its car park attached to it. All he can do now is threaten people with a keyboard ,tell us how cool and dangerous he is, and call them drongo monkeys.

And Ian, read the profile. I summer on Marthas Vineyard. Often found in Menemsha late afternoons, pulled out of the water and sunbathing on the jetty rocks.

How fucking stupid are you?
Stupid enough to not give a flying fuck at a rolling donut about some rude and ugly old slapper like you who likes to crawl about on rocks. The image of you being pulled out of the water makes me smile in fond remembrance of my trout fishing days, you ugly old trout. I'd rather go drink at RHKYC and wait for that pissant par avion who apparently missed his flight. B)

Last edited by a moderator:

LB 15

Cunt
All very quiet here today. Maybe Ian and Par Avion caught up last night. Hopefully they are just emerging from one of Gracie's colleagues rooms, arms around each others shoulders, after putting aside their differences and cementing their friendship with a long night of drinking, karaoke, whoring and throwing triad members through windows. Or Ian is just waking up in the car park and is hunting around looking for his teeth. Of course it is possible that Ian is over near Macau, pushing Par's battered remains of the transom of a super maxi Ian has borrowed from some billionaire for just that purpose. As Ian likes to be discreet about such matters we may never know.

Latest posts