Albatros

Pipe Dream

Anarchist
Aust.
New contest:

How long will it take to lure the Dubious one back?

Go at it boys
About 3 and a half hours.

I just love that doofus the tough guy is so sure of himself but when someone "who matters" leans on him, he has to say bye bye like a little girl.

Aren't you able to think and make decisions for yourself doofus?

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Ime am starting to thick Edithe B and LBs Mom our oune the same. They haffe goalles and wayes to accheeve them. The 'tomorroe is anorthere daye" approache is consistente. EB loaves ID? Enqwiring minds wante to no!

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
Hello Ian and everyone. This is so hard for me , you see i am life buoys Mother. Each night after he goes to sleep I like to check through his computer to make sure he hasn't been looking at, well, any 'inappropriate' sites. I see he has been emailing a prostitute in asia only yesterday. Tonight he left this forum logged on and I found it for the first time. I am so sorry for anything he might have said. You see life buoy suffers from a rare form of Tourette's where he can't speak and the only outlet he has is his computer. That's why he swears so much. Please understand he can't help it and really is a nice person.

So I started reading this thread and..oh my god Ian...is it really you? Ian Dubin! After all these years! My God! I don't know if you remember me Ian but we shared a 'moment' back many years ago. You were just starting out in your career back then and how could I resist you? You looked so handsome in your uniform! Do you remember Ian. I walked up to you and ordered a thick shake and fries and you swept me of my feet! I waited until your shift finished and you took me for a moonlit walk and told me of your adventures. Of course you were working undercover at the McDonald's but couldn't tell me who you worked for. You had just got back from the Far East and you told me about your trip and as I recall, you told me you ate the last mango in Paris, took the last plane out of Saigon, took the first fast boat to china (and for some strange reason called me 'Jimmy') and said there is still so much to be done.

Anyway what I night of passion we had! Right there behind the garbage cans in the McDonald's car park. To this day I always remember it and feel a tingle up my spine whenever I enter a car park.. I hope you do to.

I never saw you again after you left me next to the garbage that night, but I followed your career and saw every movie about you. Sean Conary was the best - he reminded me so much of you. Maybe it was the 'tash. I moved from Hong Kong to Australia and raised my son alone. It is a struggle with all his issues but we get by. But Ian there is something I must tell you.

From that night I bore a son.

Your son.

Ian , You are life buoys father!

LB 15

Cunt
Ime am starting to thick Edithe B and LBs Mom our oune the same. They haffe goalles and wayes to accheeve them. The 'tomorroe is anorthere daye" approache is consistente. EB loaves ID? Enqwiring minds wante to no!
My God snaggie, Edith! My long lost sister. I knew as soon as I saw her picture. When we were young she was the pretty one - always got the boys. But I got Ian! And I have a beautiful little boy to remember him by. Most people only get a scar.

poopie pants

Super Anarchist
the Bu
Breake them oute ladey!
I'll see if I can find a more recent one

bettie.jpg

bigrpowr

Super Anarchist
The 805
My God snaggie, Edith! My long lost sister. I knew as soon as I saw her picture. When we were young she was the pretty one - always got the boys. But I got Ian! And I have a beautiful little boy to remember him by. Most people only get a scar.
sorry ms. LB , i believe you're overlooking the scar on your heart , from that dashing ass whipper who made your son a bastard , while globe trotting, running maxi programs and offing people in the car park over at RHKYC.

LB 15

Cunt
sorry ms. LB , i believe you're overlooking the scar on your heart , from that dashing ass whipper who made your son a bastard , while globe trotting, running maxi programs and offing people in the car park over at RHKYC.
No don't get me wrong I think he is a cad. He left me lying there in the car park like some ravished whore and he stole the rest of my thick shake. I got over it, just like we got over losing contact with buoy's twin brother. He moved back to Hong Kong to have some kind of operation and I have no idea what became of him. He was a strange boy , always so polite. That's why we nick named him 'Grace'.I wonder what he is up to now. Perhaps Ian and him even know each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
This is the thread that just keeps giving. Classic.

Keep it up guys - and that includes you too Lord Dubious, with the assistance of the loverly Gracie of course :lol: B)

iandubin

This is the thread that just keeps giving. Classic.

Keep it up guys - and that includes you too Lord Dubious, with the assistance of the loverly Gracie of course :lol: B)
That's Lord Dubin of KI, Pee-eye to you, pal. :angry:

HFC Hunter

Super Anarchist

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
Description remind you of someone????

Characteristics may include:

• Exhibitionist behavior
  • Constant seeking of reassurance or approval
  • Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval
  • Pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
  • Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior of a sexual nature
  • Using somatic symptoms (of physical illness) to garner attention
  • A need to be the center of attention
  • Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
  • Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others
  • Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
  • Making rash decisions[4]
  • Blaming personal failures or disappointments on others
  • Being easily influenced by others, especially those who treat them approvingly
  • Being overly dramatic and emotional[6]

Terrorvision

Super Anarchist
Description remind you of someone????

Characteristics may include:

• Exhibitionist behavior
  • Constant seeking of reassurance or approval
  • Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval
  • Pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
  • Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior of a sexual nature
  • Using somatic symptoms (of physical illness) to garner attention
  • A need to be the center of attention
  • Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
  • Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others
  • Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
  • Making rash decisions[4]
  • Blaming personal failures or disappointments on others
  • Being easily influenced by others, especially those who treat them approvingly
  • Being overly dramatic and emotional[6]
Either Kanye West or Caitlin Kardashian.

New contest:

How long will it take to lure the Dubious one back?

Go at it boys
About 3 and a half hours.

I just love that doofus the tough guy is so sure of himself but when someone "who matters" leans on him, he has to say bye bye like a little girl.

Aren't you able to think and make decisions for yourself doofus?
Someone who matters = RHKYC saying STFU you retard asshole or we will remove your car park privileges. The fact they have let this psychopath within 10 boat lengths of junior sailing programs (and actually be involved with them ) is absolutely mind boggling. I hope none of the kids are named 'Grace'.

iandubin

:lol: :lol: :lol: Immoderate laughter :lol: :lol:

Now Puhhhhlelease leave me alone, I have real work to do.

(Still giggling)

Hey Terror, great party the other night, wot? Me and big Wayne were the last ones out and I dropped him in Wanchai where he claimed he was after a pizza, (but I think he wanted to see if Gracie was still at work) and I headed back to my hovel.

My flyover BTW

flyover.jpg

Latest posts