Albatros

btbotfa

Super Anarchist
I don't know about anyone else but I am getting nervous. We haven't heard from Par Avion or Dubes lately.
Was hoping Par Avion had completed his mission but apparently he has been waylaid to a beach in Bali by an Aussie lass...things could be worse

John Drake

Banned
Portmeirion
Oh I didn't realize Gracie was shemale like Edith.

The things you learn around here.

I think ParAvion is busy with some lovely giving him massage on Kuta Beach.

Gracie had willy but kind doctor in Phuket fix Gracie up. Gracie misses willy sometimes and puts on belt nice man made.

This girl called Lovely need to know there only one lady who give massage for friends of members of venereal club. Moonlight strolls on Kunta Beach are nice?

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
Nice, like beauty is probably in the eyes of the beholder (or stroller as it were).

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxx Baqustae

Super Anarchist
Canadian Southwest
Description remind you of someone????

Characteristics may include:

• Exhibitionist behavior
  • Constant seeking of reassurance or approval
  • Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval
  • Pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
  • Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior of a sexual nature
  • Using somatic symptoms (of physical illness) to garner attention
  • A need to be the center of attention
  • Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
  • Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others
  • Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
  • Making rash decisions[4]
  • Blaming personal failures or disappointments on others
  • Being easily influenced by others, especially those who treat them approvingly
  • Being overly dramatic and emotional[6]
Is this is what you are looking for? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

I know a guy that is a full blown one and thinks he's god's gift of sailing.

Albatros

Super Anarchist
Description remind you of someone????

Characteristics may include:

• Exhibitionist behavior
  • Constant seeking of reassurance or approval
  • Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval
  • Pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
  • Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior of a sexual nature
  • Using somatic symptoms (of physical illness) to garner attention
  • A need to be the center of attention
  • Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
  • Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others
  • Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
  • Making rash decisions[4]
  • Blaming personal failures or disappointments on others
  • Being easily influenced by others, especially those who treat them approvingly
  • Being overly dramatic and emotional[6]
Is this is what you are looking for? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

I know a guy that is a full blown one and thinks he's god's gift of sailing.
he waves a pink flag now and then ? grin

Albatros

Super Anarchist
Aussie lass all same same have big boob boob but no boom boom like Gracie. Why you not try my bed Round Eye Ed? Gracie have many tricks taught by Canadian secret agent man for back door entry. Say I best at make him squeal like pig
Gracie you really need an avatar. But hold the pics of you, Ian and the strap-on.
something like this, an angel looking for good times ?

angel.jpg

Timo42

Super Anarchist
Aussie lass all same same have big boob boob but no boom boom like Gracie. Why you not try my bed Round Eye Ed? Gracie have many tricks taught by Canadian secret agent man for back door entry. Say I best at make him squeal like pig
Gracie you really need an avatar. But hold the pics of you, Ian and the strap-on.
something like this, an angel looking for good times ?
Maybe just use Lord Dub's avatar, since he isn't using it anymore...

Gracie like idea photo contest, but what this avatar thingy? Once have monkey called King Kong...Gracie no walk for week! I hope it same talky talk!

I give happy happy ending to best winner...very special Gracie gift! His Royal Anus not been round some so me oh so hooorny

casc27

Super Anarchist
Breake them oute ladey!
Snaggs et. al.,

I'm not sure I want to see any tits that have had any sort of congress with Dubes. So, perhaps just this once, as a sort of personal protection and for the conservation of eye bleach, along with showing some deference to Ms. Bouy who did not engage this forum for her own amusement but rather in an effort to keep tabs on and protect her only progeny, the addled and damaged love child conceived in the congealed grease and other McDetritus next to the dumpster, we can give dear Ms. Bouy a pass on the tits.

However, Ian, I believe Ms. Bouy, having at long last re-established a sort of communication with the father of her child, may be in contact with legal representation regarding a lifetime's back child support. (And you thought you got taken after divorcing the lady-boy that was once wed to your pal! Hold on to that fanny pack...)