Albatros

Albatros

Super Anarchist
Breake them oute ladey!
Snaggs et. al.,

I'm not sure I want to see any tits that have had any sort of congress with Dubes. So, perhaps just this once, as a sort of personal protection and for the conservation of eye bleach, along with showing some deference to Ms. Bouy who did not engage this forum for her own amusement but rather in an effort to keep tabs on and protect her only progeny, the addled and damaged love child conceived in the congealed grease and other McDetritus next to the dumpster, we can give dear Ms. Bouy a pass on the tits.

However, Ian, I believe Ms. Bouy, having at long last re-established a sort of communication with the father of her child, may be in contact with legal representation regarding a lifetime's back child support. (And you thought you got taken after divorcing the lady-boy that was once wed to your pal! Hold on to that fanny pack...)
but back in her day, Missus Buoy was quite the looker ! Here you have her frantically trying to contact the workmen at McDetritus in a vain effort to collect the clothes ole' Dubinator ripped off her nubile body because he had this itch to wear 'em himself

hastings.jpg

unShirley

Super Anarchist
Ventura
Didn't this whole thing start because the Dubious one got offended at Albatros' request for tits? Given the various paths the thread has traveled since then it seems a bit ironic, especially considering Doobie's various contributions.

Hey Dubious, we are still waiting, eye bleach in hand, for some tits

Last edited by a moderator:

Monkey

Super Anarchist
ian.dubin said:
To quote Chas after walking off the dock after a King's Cup eons ago

Pussy! !!

:D
As a fan of lady boys, I find it hard to believe you'd recognize a pussy if it sat on your face. Just sayin'....

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
ian.dubin said:
Don't start in with me bucko. I'll walk you out of the pub and knock you down in the car park. Then I'll lick your balls until they are as red as a a baboon's ass.
Hey fuckstick. Maybe you should stop with the bullshit for a moment and go over to the Arvel Gentry thread and apologize. If you man enough that is.

longy

Overlord of Anarchy
San Diego
Looks like the same puppet as the Arvel Gentry thread. Amusing only if it's confined to the original thread where Ian goes ballistic. Otherwise completely tasteless.

LB 15

Cunt
What the fuck has been happening? I have been away from the interwebs for a few days and there seems to have been post deleting, sock puppetry and general douchebaggery in abundance. Anyone fill me in?

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
What the fuck has been happening? I have been away from the interwebs for a few days and there seems to have been post deleting, sock puppetry and general douchebaggery in abundance. Anyone fill me in?
Lord Dubious irritated the wrong people too many times. More because it seems he doesn't know how to operate the internets than because he is an epic blowhard, though the two are related.

Some halfwit created a lookalike sock. That did not end well.

Most if the love and joy is gone from the thread.

mad

Super Anarchist
Lord Dubious irritated the wrong people too many times. More because it seems he doesn't know how to operate the internets than because he is an epic blowhard, though the two are related.
Some halfwit created a lookalike sock. That did not end well.

Most if the love and joy is gone from the thread.
Quite possibly the worst PR/promotion campaign in history.

Entertaining while it lasted.

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
Maybe we should make a hall of rememberance for all those we hold/held dear to our hearts that have found ..sniff..greener pastures than within these halls. Even our hardest labors could not satisfy..

We could put Lesbian Robot's picture next to LID. Mind you, you'd come in one day and find LR picture bloodstained and LID pic nowhere to be found, except a wee scrap of paper hanging out of the corner of LR's mouth.

Or we could have the boozer hag/loser wall only, and Salayman Reis and LID can hang out, with DoRag sneering from his head position over the bar.

Edit: Apologies to LR for associating your name with these unworthy characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
His lordship is posting all over Facebook announcing his stupendous win over the inhabitants of the monkey pit. What next? MySpace? Craigslist? AOL? Compuserve? Delphi?

Ugh....

Latest posts