Albatros

davidprobable

Super Anarchist
Hi guys......good morning........I have done my best to keep this benighted thread going so Albotros doesn't suicide from lack of name recognition and attention, but now I am bored so I am leaving the thread and returning to monitoring Bob's delightful posts and insights and drawings. You will have to dredge up another to volunteer as your psychologist and give you a target for your repressed animosities. Its been fun and thanks for all the fish ! Oh! and Basketcase ! Thanks for the head's up on your threat of my life not ending well. It is so nice to have someone that cares. Don't forget to offer your help to Lord Dubin next.

airheads

Charleston
Thank you Mad......I accept that and apologize.......I rather like a good shit fit / rant / slag, and hate to miss them, as long as there is humour to savour......malice we don't need.
You sir, are an unprincipled hypocrite.
not to mention also a pin dicked, goat feltching fucktard.
Wow, I haven't seen "fetching" used in 30 years! LB, you are making me feel old!
Edit for spelling "feltching". I hate autocorrect. Not sure why it didn't understand the word

Ishmael

Yes, we have no bananas
Fuctifino
Thank you Mad......I accept that and apologize.......I rather like a good shit fit / rant / slag, and hate to miss them, as long as there is humour to savour......malice we don't need.
You sir, are an unprincipled hypocrite.
not to mention also a pin dicked, goat feltching fucktard.
Wow, I haven't seen "fetching" used in 30 years! LB, you are making me feel old!
Edit for spelling "feltching". I hate autocorrect. Not sure why it didn't understand the word
You expect "felching" to be in the phone spelling database?

LB 15

Cunt

It is in my spell checker- along with many other colourful expressions. Can be a problem some times. My son texted me asking if he could stay at a mates house. I ment to text back 'no you can't ' but it changed the 'can't' to a simerly spelt word that i sometimes use. He text back 'Bit harsh Dad!'

Last edited by a moderator:

Trickypig

Super Anarchist
Australia
It is in my spell checker- along with many other colourful expressions. Can be a problem some times. My son texted me asking if he could stay at a mates house. I ment to text back 'no you can't ' but it changed the 'can't' to a simerly spelt word that i sometimes use. He text back 'Bit harsh Dad!'
As long as you didn't ask him to "fetch something for grandma"...

This is a gentle, caring, flower pressing kind of thread.[/i][/b]

Oh great, throw that in our faces.

Gracie been off caring for new lord and he great at making me works wet...bigger guns and more fridges than Lord Wiltsalot. Love idea of throwing blue waffle flowers in faces!

Not My Real Name

Not Actually Me
This giant douche is familiar, I think I've banned him before for trollish behavior and busting up threads.

Of course this thread was broken before he showed up, but he has seemed to help imbue it with a zombie-like second life. Or at least it looks like he's still trying to find some brains.

Albatros

Super Anarchist
This giant douche is familiar, I think I've banned him before for trollish behavior and busting up threads.
would your "editorial powers" allow you to change the title of a thread ? if yes, can't you change the thread title from Albatros to davidprobable ?

it's clear the plonker is craving for this,a thread with his name on it, and as a matter of fact -contrary to what he tries to suggest in one of his latest posts- I was never really getting high on seeing my nom de plume on a thread like this, but it does not hurt either, so if no go no problemo.

those canuck pussies huh ? ain't they cute ?

it's of course no biggie to start a Dubinator-inspired thread with davidprobable as subject, but that would be too much of a salute from this side

pussy.jpg

Ishmael

Yes, we have no bananas
Fuctifino
would your "editorial powers" allow you to change the title of a thread ? if yes, can't you change the thread title from Albatros to davidprobable ?

it's clear the plonker is craving for this,a thread with his name on it, and as a matter of fact -contrary to what he tries to suggest in one of his latest posts- I was never really getting high on seeing my nom de plume on a thread like this, but it does not hurt either, so if no go no problemo.

it's of course no biggie to start a Dubinator-inspired thread with davidprobable as subject, but that would be too much of a salute from this side
We could just start a thread titled "Assholes".

LB 15

Cunt

We could just start a thread titled "Assholes".
People may post the same things they do on 'Tits' threads.

And I don't think we ever got a pic of Dorag.

LB 15

Cunt
I am so confused. Are talking about improbable Dave?
That was my assumption, although it's a pretty generic label. Dave would be a strong contender for #1 now that Bull Gator and Barf Bitch are gone.
Yes he is really coming on. Good to see new talent coming through. Ian had such potential as well. But he turned out to be to interweb trolling what meatloaf was to popular music. His candle burnt short but bright, but his words will always be popular.