Albatros

Ishmael

Fuctifino
I thought the Dubes would be a good guy to have at your back, providing he could keep track of whose back he was guarding. The phrase "collateral damage" springs to mind.

asshat 2

Super Anarchist
Austin
hi big men gracie grapenutts here for good time. gracie grapenipps my old grandmuther. she specilfriend wit old fannypac man. fannypac man pakage no workie good. he like play telophone with gracie grapenipps one in ear one in mouth wen have money. gracie grapenutts have full pakage no see chop chop man in back room noodle shop. gracie grapenutts no hung like chuck norris chuck norris hung like gracie grapenutts. dont forgit tip ladyboy at door wen leve. wen you big men cum see gracie grapenutts fannypac man say he telophone you next month wen have money big telephon party fannypac man go now he take stroll down alley. gracie grapenipps hope he cum back with money next time no mo free telophone for fannypac man

gracie grapenutts go now knock knock on door bi noow

XoXoXo

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
This giant douche is familiar, I think I've banned him before for trollish behavior and busting up threads.
would your "editorial powers" allow you to change the title of a thread ? if yes, can't you change the thread title from Albatros to davidprobable ?
it's clear the plonker is craving for this,a thread with his name on it, and as a matter of fact -contrary to what he tries to suggest in one of his latest posts- I was never really getting high on seeing my nom de plume on a thread like this, but it does not hurt either, so if no go no problemo.

those canuck pussies huh ? ain't they cute ?

it's of course no biggie to start a Dubinator-inspired thread with davidprobable as subject, but that would be too much of a salute from this side
We could just start a thread titled "Assholes".
People may post the same things they do on 'Tits' threads.

And I don't think we ever got a pic of Dorag.
Actually there were a couple but they were taken down as soon as they were posted. I lost a good sock in that adventure.

asshat 2

Super Anarchist
Austin
old fannypac man may be no be back for wile. old man needs rast fannypac man walking bowlegged like cowboys after ridding big horsie last nignte after taking stoll down alley wit specal fiend. fannypac man say when have monny and fell batter cum back and make specal phoncall with granny gracie grapenips

Latest posts