Alex Jones Just Lost

hobie1616

Super Anarchist
West Maui
Alex Jones Just Lost 2 Sandy Hook Cases

Infowars host Alex Jones has lost two of several lawsuits filed against him by relatives of Sandy Hook victims after he routinely failed to comply with requests to produce documents related to his involvement in spreading lies about the deadly shooting.

Judge Maya Guerra Gamble on Monday issued her ruling for default judgments against Jones in two different cases, which means he and the conspiracy-theory-spewing outlet Infowars have been found liable for all damages and a jury will now be convened to determine how much he will owe the plaintiffs. The new rulings became public Thursday.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
Alex Jones Just Lost 2 Sandy Hook Cases

Infowars host Alex Jones has lost two of several lawsuits filed against him by relatives of Sandy Hook victims after he routinely failed to comply with requests to produce documents related to his involvement in spreading lies about the deadly shooting.

Judge Maya Guerra Gamble on Monday issued her ruling for default judgments against Jones in two different cases, which means he and the conspiracy-theory-spewing outlet Infowars have been found liable for all damages and a jury will now be convened to determine how much he will owe the plaintiffs. The new rulings became public Thursday.
One arm, one leg, and one ball. Anaesthetic will not be an option.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Nice to see bullshit having consequences for bullshitters.  Hope he and his employers go broke over this.  Total scumbag.
Not enough, and he's managed to drag it out far too long.

But I agree it's good that there are -some- consequences to this toxic bullshit.

- DSK

jerseyguy

Super Anarchist
It will be a really cold day in hell before he coughs up a dime. Maybe the judge can order the seizure of any and all of his assets and have them sold to pay off the judgments.  This includes assets held as LLCs, trusts, offshore corporations, etc

benwynn

Super Anarchist
Did somebody say "go fund me account"?
We are in an age where we have just too many idiots among us for society to function properly.  He could probably raise millions in donations, and suffer practically no financial consequences at all. 

SloopJonB

Super Anarchist
Great Wet North
Has he been forbidden from broadcasting and having web sites?

On another note, has that piece of shit ever been beaten into the emergency ward?

(with apologies to shit everywhere for insulting it like that)

Last edited by a moderator:

benwynn

Super Anarchist
There is a video of Jones harassing Bernie Sanders at an Airport, and some guy comes out of nowhere and just school's his ass.  This should be cued up at that moment:

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
1 hour ago, benwynn said:

There is a video of Jones harassing Bernie Sanders at an Airport, and some guy comes out of nowhere and just school's his ass.  This should be cued up at that moment:

There are not words for the WTF level here... Alex Jones claiming Hillary edited tapes of Sandy Hook?

- DSK

benwynn

Super Anarchist
There are not words for the WTF level here... Alex Jones claiming Hillary edited tapes of Sandy Hook?

- DSK
I don't think he knows what he is going to say in advance.  I mean like seconds in advance. He strings random nouns and verbs together to form a sentence, and is comprehending what he said at the same time as the listener. 

benwynn

Super Anarchist
I hope he ends up getting tasered in the nuts, on camera.

And then told it was fake.

- DSK
I've been watching "Ist amendment auditors" lately on Youtube. (The Schrodinger's Cat channel is especially entertaining.)  Anyway, there are a couple where people are running away with a cop chasing them, and he/she fires a taser.  It's pretty amazing. They stiffen up midstride and fall down.  It's like an "off" switch.