Alex Jones Just Lost

1659795379613.png

Clove Hitch

Halyard licker
around and about

I could not imagine what Jones must be thinking when he is facing a bunch of Highly professional forensic accountants and very pissed off lawyers with permission to crawl up his ass. You could almost call them social justice Warriors.

I'm pretty sure Jones is too fucking stupid to realize what kind of deep shit he is in.

Voyageur

Super Anarchist
On The Borderline
Poor Alex, it's so unfair. He was trying to earn a living by lying. It's the right wing way to do things. Too bad he jumped the shark on the Sandy Hook shit. He could have gone on lying for years to come. Why do people think he is a bad man for lying about dead kids, lot's of dead kids, who went to school one day and were murdered?
I wonder how many nincomcoupers are trying to figure out, what kind of evidence might be on the phone that was turned over to the investigators? Fun times ahead, hold on tight.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
Is that amount going to stand? I thought Texas law said the maximum for this would be 2X the non-economic damage plus $750K, or about $9 million.
Even if it doesn’t (appeal will be cap is unconstitutiona) there are 2 suits in CT Pending that will clean him out. I’m surprised every family isn’t suing him. Bigger issue for Jones will be the jail time headed his way.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Where did all the bullshitters go? Awfully quiet, boys. You do know that you won’t lose a defamation case if you tell the truth, right?

Speech is free, bullshitters, but lies are expensive.

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Where did all the bullshitters go? Awfully quiet, boys. You do know that you won’t lose a defamation case if you tell the truth, right?

Speech is free, bullshitters, but lies are expensive.
The bullshit machines the faithful so gladly repeat are having a crisis at the moment, something about bullshit actually costing money.

jocal505

moderate, informed, ex-gunowner
near Seattle, Wa
Can’t decide if you’re serious?

Just Google Maria Butina FSB & NRA

We’ve actually got Putin’s Court by way of TFG

I am serious. I can find no hard evidence of Russian money coming into the NRA, for Trump. I find only accusations, and suppositions. Torshin has FSB connections, but no factual stuff can I pin down. Anyone?

And the google search led to 2018 allegations, and the report of an FBI investigation. Nothing more. The Wiki on Butina presents her as spycraft light, not as an NRA money contact or bag lady. Anyone?