Alex Jones Just Lost

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas
Watch that video of him on the stand that is posted a bunch of times above.

The video where Jones looks shocked when the prosecuting attorney says Jones's lawyers gave them the phone info? Yes, I have seen it.

But, I thought I saw somewhere where Jones's attorney had asked his permission to share with the opposing team. If he did not give permission, sounds like a mistrial, and big trouble for the defense attorney(s), am I wrong?

MaxHeadroom

Super Anarchist
The video where Jones looks shocked when the prosecuting attorney says Jones's lawyers gave them the phone info? Yes, I have seen it.

But, I thought I saw somewhere where Jones's attorney had asked his permission to share with the opposing team. If he did not give permission, sounds like a mistrial, and big trouble for the defense attorney(s), am I wrong?
IANAL and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn, but my recollection is the Judge denied the mistrial, and gave permission to turn the records over to DOJ & J6 folks

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth

That’s it. See his eyes? That’s the look of a dumb chucklefuck who just found out he wasn’t the smartest person in the room. If brains were lard he wouldn’t grease but half a pan.- Jed Clampett

How I think it happened: He gave it to his counsel to have him pull responsive files off of it (responsive to discovery requests). Counsel assigned that to a staffer as the trial was fast approaching and the workload was mammoth. Pretrial work is an overwhelming experience. Discovery that should have been turned over long before now looms large. So it’s crunch time and the staffer took the phone and had no idea how to tell the files apart, and copied the whole thing and sends it to the attorney. He is overwhelmed with pretrial stuff and doesn’t check it right then and there. Plaintiff’s counsel contacts him and says “yo, where’s my stuff? I want it now or I’ll haul your ass in front of the judge again!” (Those are fun. Did one today. Grab scrotum, squeeze, twist.) Jones counsel is outta time and forwards without looking at the file. All is well until the moment the bombshell drops at trial. Did you notice how wide open Jones’ eyes were? I guarantee you that attorney’s asshole was the exact opposite. Tighter than a mouse’s ear.

That’s my hypothesis. But you know who takes the fall? Not the paralegal.

Last edited:

Lark

Supper Anarchist
Ohio
That’s it. See his eyes? That’s the look of a dumb chucklefuck who just found out he wasn’t the smartest person in the room. If brains were lard he wouldn’t grease but half a pan.- Jed Clampett

How I think it happened: He gave it to his counsel to have him pull responsive files off of it (responsive to discovery requests). Counsel assigned that to a staffer as the trial was fast approaching and the workload was mammoth. Pretrial work is an overwhelming experience. Discovery that should have been turned over long before now looms large. So it’s crunch time and the staffer took the phone and had no idea how to tell the files apart, and copied the whole thing and sends it to the attorney. He is overwhelmed with pretrial stuff and doesn’t check it right then and there. Plaintiff’s counsel contacts him and says “yo, where’s my stuff? I want it now or I’ll haul your ass in front of the judge again!” (Those are fun. Did one today. Grab scrotum, squeeze, twist.) Jones counsel is outta time and forwards without looking at the file. All is well until the moment the bombshell drops at trial. Did you notice how wide open Jones’ eyes were? I guarantee you that attorney’s asshole was the exact opposite. Tighter than a mouse’s ear.

Thanks. Why did the January committee decide they wanted a copy? Was it a tip from the plaintiff or.a shot in the dark?

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Thanks. Why did the January committee decide they wanted a copy? Was it a tip from the plaintiff or.a shot in the dark?
They saw it like we did. They have been trying to get info from him all along. He took the fifth rather than give them any testimony. Over a hundred times.

Sisyphus

Tartarus

The judge saying “you have today,” when Jone’s attorney asked for more time to review and designate was perfect. I bet her inside voice added “dipshit” to the end of that, and to the end of many other remarks.

billy backstay

Backstay, never bought a suit, never went to Vegas

One such believer, Kelley Watt, a Tulsa, Oklahoma, housekeeper and grandmother of two, spoke to Insider about how she spent the better part of the past ten years "researching" the Sandy Hook shooting, which she believes was staged by the US government.

'Why weren't any of the parents using Kleenexes?'

In her pursuit of proving the 2012 shooting did not happen, Watt coauthored two chapters of the libelous anthology, "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook." She told Insider she's spent countless hours calling officials, researching her theories, and speaking to Lenny Pozner, whose 6-year-old son, Noah, was killed in the tragedy.

Watt said she believes Noah never existed and that Pozner posed as a bereaved parent in order to infiltrate a group of "worldwide researchers," of which she is a part, who are dedicated to revealing "the truth" about Sandy Hook.

Watt denied that her views are conspiratorial and told Insider that after years of looking into details about the shooting, nothing she has seen has convinced her she could be wrong.

Among the things she considers proof that the Sandy Hook shooting was faked, Watt pointed to parents of Sandy Hook victims who she says did not cry enough — "why weren't any of the parents using Kleenexes?" — or didn't "come across" like a grieving parent. She questioned why no fundraising was recorded for the school through the Box Tops for Education program that year, and why there wasn't an entry in the local newspaper for that year's spelling bee winner.

Watt's theories are among some of the oft-debunked falsehoods that circulated following the shooting and are in line with those pushed by the likes of Jones.

jerseyguy

Super Anarchist
One such believer, Kelley Watt, a Tulsa, Oklahoma, housekeeper and grandmother of two, spoke to Insider about how she spent the better part of the past ten years "researching" the Sandy Hook shooting, which she believes was staged by the US government.

'Why weren't any of the parents using Kleenexes?'

In her pursuit of proving the 2012 shooting did not happen, Watt coauthored two chapters of the libelous anthology, "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook." She told Insider she's spent countless hours calling officials, researching her theories, and speaking to Lenny Pozner, whose 6-year-old son, Noah, was killed in the tragedy.

Watt said she believes Noah never existed and that Pozner posed as a bereaved parent in order to infiltrate a group of "worldwide researchers," of which she is a part, who are dedicated to revealing "the truth" about Sandy Hook.

Watt denied that her views are conspiratorial and told Insider that after years of looking into details about the shooting, nothing she has seen has convinced her she could be wrong.

Among the things she considers proof that the Sandy Hook shooting was faked, Watt pointed to parents of Sandy Hook victims who she says did not cry enough — "why weren't any of the parents using Kleenexes?" — or didn't "come across" like a grieving parent. She questioned why no fundraising was recorded for the school through the Box Tops for Education program that year, and why there wasn't an entry in the local newspaper for that year's spelling bee winner.

Watt's theories are among some of the oft-debunked falsehoods that circulated following the shooting and are in line with those pushed by the likes of Jones.
I believe the technical medical term for a person like her is crazy bitch

Latest posts