Alex Jones Just Lost

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
It's like the opposite of generational wealth. Generational poverty. His kids will have to pick up his tab at the old-folks home. Good news for them is his health is so bad, it looks like he'll blow a gasket soon.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
was looking at the families in court as the verdict was read. They all looked so grim. The verdict is great news for people who care about decency but what Jones did to them will never be repaid. I hope after a protracted period of poverty he gets hit by a bus.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
was looking at the families in court as the verdict was read. They all looked so grim. The verdict is great news for people who care about decency but what Jones did to them will never be repaid. I hope after a protracted period of poverty he gets hit by a bus.

That's far too quick. He needs to die of a very slow painful disease for which there is no treatment, and everything he ever loved in the world (if anything) is destroyed before his eyes.

Clove Hitch

Halyard licker
around and about
Jones responds. This is not satire:

“Fifty-seven million, $20 million, $50 million, $80 million, $100 million, blah, blah,” Jones said, according to NBC News reporter Brandy Zadrozny. “You get a million, you get $100 million, you get a $50 million... Do these people actually think they’re getting any of this money?”

Go Left

Super Anarchist
Seattle
It's like the opposite of generational wealth. Generational poverty. His kids will have to pick up his tab at the old-folks home. Good news for them is his health is so bad, it looks like he'll blow a gasket soon.
Generational Poverty...That typically has been the result of enforced slavery and systemic discrimination.

Willfully talking yourself into it is a novel - and astoundingly stupid - approach. May I add one for Fuck You to the 985,000,000 pile and counting that Alex Jones is standing in?

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Generational Poverty...That typically has been the result of enforced slavery and systemic discrimination.

Willfully talking yourself into it is a novel - and astoundingly stupid - approach. May I add one for Fuck You to the 985,000,000 pile and counting that Alex Jones is standing in?
I hope the court throws a 6% annual interest charge on there for anything not paid in 30 days....

hobie1616

Super Anarchist
West Maui
"Do these people actually think they're getting any of this money?"

They will after a group of forensic accounts performs a sigmoidoscopy on everything he's ever touched and anyone who's ever been connected to him financially. Let the games begin!

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
"Do these people actually think they're getting any of this money?"

They will after a group of forensic accounts performs a sigmoidoscopy on everything he's ever touched and anyone who's ever been connected to him financially. Let the games begin!
Will they get $985M?

No, the chump ain't worth that.

Will they get every penny he's every squirreled away and every penny he earns over a subsistence wage from now on? Hell yeah!

badlatitude

Super Anarchist
Will they get $985M?

Will they get every penny he's every squirreled away and every penny he earns over a subsistence wage from now on? Hell yeah!
There was talk that he moved money offshore before the trial, you can bet he did that and moved to Florida like OJ.

Fakenews

Super Anarchist
There was talk that he moved money offshore before the trial, you can bet he did that and moved to Florida like OJ.
And he’s got Bitcoin. He’ll probably end up in Panama or similar as an ex pat. Although the Treasury Dept managed to snag several million in bit coin ransom in the Colonial Pipeline attack.

gptyk

Anarchist
California
Sounds like his statement of "Do these people actually think they're getting any of this money?" was rather contemptuous. Really, we should figure out that these assholes are indeed yelling fire in a crowded theater.

It'd be nice if a judge would throw him in a PMITA prison until he ponies up the money.

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
Will they get $985M?

No. Sadly he will skate with a few million in payment, and spend the rest of his career playing the victim, while sending his payments to shell companies, and shadow accounts.
His fans will only think better of him now, for being persecuted by the left, and fucking them on the payments.
TRUST ME. This guy is not going to be hurt by this.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Sounds like his statement of "Do these people actually think they're getting any of this money?" was rather contemptuous. Really, we should figure out that these assholes are indeed yelling fire in a crowded theater.

It'd be nice if a judge would throw him in a PMITA prison until he ponies up the money.

This.

I really don't understand what in the cheesefuck is wrong with the judge. He is openly contemptuous and continues to be. He should handed over a 10% down payment... $90M in verified funds... before the end of that business day or marched off to jail.