Alex Jones Just Lost

MR.CLEAN

Not here
No. Sadly he will skate with a few million in payment, and spend the rest of his career playing the victim, while sending his payments to shell companies, and shadow accounts.
His fans will only think better of him now, for being persecuted by the left, and fucking them on the payments.
TRUST ME. This guy is not going to be hurt by this.
The plaintiffs are motivated and capable to fund a never ending stream of liens, attachments, and garnishments for the rest of his life, and then against his estate, and any lawyer that helps him evade judgment will be subject to disbarment and worse. My guess is they will have an investigator assigned to watch him for a long time. The lawyers who specialize in chasing down judgments are a lot better than anyone Alex can hire.

1665622434826.png

OMG......

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
The plaintiffs are motivated and capable to fund a never ending stream of liens, attachments, and garnishments for the rest of his life, and then against his estate, and any lawyer that helps him evade judgment will be subject to disbarment and worse. My guess is they will have an investigator assigned to watch him for a long time. The lawyers who specialize in chasing down judgments are a lot better than anyone Alex can hire.
I kinda hope you're correct. Another part of me thinks that the best thing would be what I thought Timothy McVeigh should get, but didn't.
Remove all police/law enforcement personnel. Announce 1 day in advance that said convicted person was to be released on their own recognizance. Let them walk out of the front doors of the court house in plain clothes, and see if they make it to the bottom step.
OOPS! No one saw nothing! The guy tripped on his own feet and bashed his own head in on the second to bottom step several times. It was horrible to imagine, but everyone was watching their cell phones, so no one actually saw what happened.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Alex Jones is as corrosive as Steve Bannon, both need to be locked up in Riker's Island for the damage they have caused to America.

Trump too, the Big Lie is disgustingly dangerous, way more corrosive than what these shits were spreading.

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
So let me get this straight, if I walk up to you and hit your ear really hard with a 4 X 2 and then apologize its all cool-right?
After all its a freedom.
Just when did freedom of speech become the freedom to lie, hope this makes the others behave but as I recall Tuck has previously claimed he's just an entertainer and no person should believe a word he utters, SMH.

So let me get this straight, if I walk up to you and hit your ear really hard with a 4 X 2 and then apologize its all cool-right?
After all its a freedom.
Just when did freedom of speech become the freedom to lie, hope this makes the others behave but as I recall Tuck has previously claimed he's just an entertainer and no person should believe a word he utters, SMH.
And that's exactly why America needs to drag its 1788 constitution, into this day and age...

Until then, expect no changes.

Navig8tor

Super Anarchist
Also drag five or so members of the SCOTUS out of the building and tell them not to come back because they are filthy liars.
They should do the same to MTG, Gosar, Cruz, Gaetz, Bobo, MoRon, actually the entire R party because they've all pledged allegiance to a liar and con.
Well with the exception of Cheney and Kinzinger. Two people that actually have morals and integrity intact.

Burning Man

Super Anarchist
Back to the desert
They should do the same to MTG, Gosar, Cruz, Gaetz, Bobo, MoRon, actually the entire R party because they've all pledged allegiance to a liar and con.
I've said numerous times here that (at current prices) it would only cost the taxpayers about $841.50 to have a "do over" on this whole democracy experiment and start fresh.