ALIR Anyone?

Grizz

Beats the crap out of me
Northport, NY
OK- so the Around Long Island Regatta isn't exactly an internationally (or even locally) prestigious event, but there's usually a thread started by now. The friggin' thing starts Thursday.

Anyone?

left hook

Super Anarchist
I'll be there with CrushDigital, btbotfa, TIM/AG/J_T and dacapo... I think this will be a chance to finally fly the SA flag that I got from War Dog...

I'll be there with CrushDigital, btbotfa, TIM/AG/J_T and dacapo... I think this will be a chance to finally fly the SA flag that I got from War Dog...
Good luck Left Hook.

But no f..ing way you come back alive. either the mosquitos or JT will kill you before you pass 11B.

Good luck Left Hook.

But no f..ing way you come back alive. either the mosquitos or JT will kill you before you pass 11B.

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Good luck Left Hook.

Good luck Left Hook.

Just listening to JT's blowhardiness would kill me by Jones beach inlet

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Good luck Left Hook.

Good luck Left Hook.

Just listening to JT's blowhardiness would kill me by Jones beach inlet
you shoude goe,,,gette out of the surfe shope foure littel wile. :)

Evo

Super Anarchist
you shoude goe,,,gette out of the surfe shope foure littel wile. :)
he won't go unless you promise floor cake snaggy....no matter how hot his team riders are. it get's dark

floor cake is the secret....it's like a dead whale to a white pointer....can see it now...john the dog watch crew boss. with cake...couldn't help himself

any 105's in the fleet would be chum. you may need a bigger boat and meds apparently

Last edited by a moderator:

tommays

Super Anarchist
Northport
USA 0001 Spirit of Hillary Hillary Clinton

It Takes A Village YC Chapaqua, NY, LeDouche 52 Custom 52

Last edited by a moderator:
Did that drift festival for too many years. NFW I could be talked into doing that again. Sitting on deck @ night listening to the roar of sport fishing boats heading out to the canyon on auto-pilot, no one on radar watch, and no clue that a bunch of blow boaters are out there floating around. Fun times. (NOT). Have fun!

SailRacer

Super Anarchist
We had a fishing boat come by one year asking: "Which way to Mantak" ?

Too bad vacation overlaps this year...

Sail safe!

/monthly_07_2011/post-1984-021580700%201311613071_thumb.jpg

Attachments

• post-1984-126831381704_thumb.jpg
    post-1984-126831381704_thumb.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 2