ALIR

I got bumped from the boat for someone who drinks more...

That would be me.....
ph34r.gif

Oh, and before you give me shit

1_ww_model_pic.jpg

btbotfa

Super Anarchist
Shooting Star will have at least 3 Anarchists on board, not counting sock puppets-(counting those alteregos, i think we have a crew of 27)-Team Anarchy anyone? Got to be a potential winner so don't volunteer unless you have some cred.

jesposito

Super Anarchist
Shooting Star will have at least 3 Anarchists on board, not counting sock puppets-(counting those alteregos, i think we have a crew of 27)-Team Anarchy anyone? Got to be a potential winner so don't volunteer unless you have some cred.
And if you don't win with all those uninformed experts on the boat, you should all get banned by The Dawg!

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY
Yep, we're goin'. What're the odds this year- drifter, storm, or both?

Thursday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.

that's the run of the mill forecast that will probably change by tomorrow....I currently see winds forecasted on Thursday between 16-23 on the south shore of LI diminishing by Friday afternoon thru Saturday......we'll all be in LIS by then tumbling through space

Snaggletooth

Morrelle Compasse
And if you don't win with all those uninformed experts on the boat, you should all get banned by The Dawg!
Ist that acadamey boat? They reelly ware uninform's wile sailing?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm sitting this one out for numerous reasons. Chief among them is that for the next 53 days I legally need parental consent to do these races and after the boat I was supposed to race with last year (Lorelei) came close to sinking "permission" became very hard to come by. Stupid fucking age...