An embarrassing first for Australia-Climate change responsibilities

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
I see she is peeking at the posts she is supposedly ignoring right now. What a fuckwit.
I'm certainly enjoying the gnashing of teeth.
I see your posts before I log in. Then..like magic..pooff. they are gone.
I can post in peace. Mwahaha.

but seriously, if you are shy about embarrassing Australia.

Stay out of PA.
I may not be the sharpest chisel in the toolbox, but at least I try to contribute something. You contribute nothing.

And your famous "wit" is kind of dated and stuck in the Bazza McKenzie and dame edna groove .
just saying, old man

Last edited:

LB 15

Cunt
I c
Oh ye of many original thoughts and treatises why do I only see repetitive, boring (i.e. not even creative) abuse from your gilded keyboard?
Else you could (maybe, unproven theory coming), contribute something to the discussion or say nothing.
I contribute by pointing out stupidity wherever it may be.

00seven

James "Grumpy" Bond
Blue marble
lol, the fuck you do old boy. certainly not in this thread or others of the same general issue.
I don't get you willfully ignorant cunts around this, what are you hiding from?
Just what will you do about the remaining islands that make up the former land bridge between PNG & Australia?

Fucking kooky californians, sheesh...

00seven

James "Grumpy" Bond
Blue marble
this is the problem of an entire world, innit, you bitter old pussy. and that world is utterly failing at it every second of every day.
Wrong again, this isn't the problem of an entire world. The Torres Strait land bridge has been going underwater for fucking millennia.

You're shouting at clouds, you stupid cunt.

Last edited:

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Wong again, this isn't the problem of an entire world. The Torres Strait land bridge has been going underwater for fucking millennia.

You're shouting at clouds, you stupid cunt.
Be easy on him, he can’t help being as clueless as fuck as he is one of those Americans who think the world is binary. There is no way in hell he could every comprehend the issues discussed in this thread.

3to1

Super Anarchist
Be easy on him, he can’t help being as clueless as fuck as he is one of those Americans who think the world is binary. There is no way in hell he could every comprehend the issues discussed in this thread.
'binary' is a strong word, but it's fairly fkn' 'binary' in this cuntry at least, especially politically. and if the distinctions are political, they're philosophical, social, etc, etc.
globally, plenty of shit is all too binary, conversely, some shit ain't.

if you're accusing me of seeing, and more importantly, acknowledging all these blatant distinctions in the world today, do your fkn' thing.

LB 15

Cunt
So Meli the moron puts me on ignore (presumably so she doesn’t have to see what I post) then looks at them anyway. then un-ignored me so she can reply to my post, then blocks me again. But her post did have some truth in it for once. Admitting she is stupid is a start. One small step at a time.

LB 15

Cunt
lol, the fuck you do old boy. certainly not in this thread or others of the same general issue.
I don't get you willfully ignorant cunts around this, what are you hiding from?
Thanks for confirming my post. Now as you really do seem to have a boner for meli, I recommend that you go to one of her many threads reminding us she has been to Greece and firstly take a look at the selfies she posted, then take a long hard look at yourself. It is pretty obvious with your personality that roots have been few and far between in your life son, but that is no excuse for wanting to play the beast with two backs with a old women with a head like a dropped pie.
I hope you are enjoying this post meli. If not, you could always put me on ignore...

3to1

Super Anarchist
Thanks for confirming my post. Now as you really do seem to have a boner for meli, I recommend that you go to one of her many threads reminding us she has been to Greece and firstly take a look at the selfies she posted, then take a long hard look at yourself. It is pretty obvious with your personality that roots have been few and far between in your life son, but that is no excuse for wanting to play the beast with two backs with a old women with a head like a dropped pie.
I hope you are enjoying this post meli. If not, you could always put me on ignore...
how many empty trolls is that now, about 28,500? good job, old boy.

kent_island_sailor

Super Anarchist
Kent Island!
Meli has stumbled onto something that will be an issue more and more often from town councils to the UN.
Tangier Island too has a unique culture, dialect, and way of life. How much money should everyone else in Virginia pay to maintain an island for 500 people?
How much federal money should go into subsidizing flood insurance for millionaire's houses on barrier islands?
Pakistan is whinging on about how everyone else changed the climate and that is why their country is submerged and can we all send money now. IMHO they can ask Osama Bin Laden's relatives for cash or learn to swim, but that is just me. There will be a LOT of 3rd World money extracting plans going on and just blowing them off sometimes results in mass migrations that also cost money to deal with.

Fah Kiew Tu

Curmudgeon, First Rank
Tasmania, Australia
Meli has stumbled onto something that will be an issue more and more often from town councils to the UN.
Tangier Island too has a unique culture, dialect, and way of life. How much money should everyone else in Virginia pay to maintain an island for 500 people?
How much federal money should go into subsidizing flood insurance for millionaire's houses on barrier islands?
Pakistan is whinging on about how everyone else changed the climate and that is why their country is submerged and can we all send money now. IMHO they can ask Osama Bin Laden's relatives for cash or learn to swim, but that is just me. There will be a LOT of 3rd World money extracting plans going on and just blowing them off sometimes results in mass migrations that also cost money to deal with.

I keep pointing out that a huge percentage of humanity lives on the coastal fringes, and sea levels have been rising for the past 20K years.

The *rate of change* has likely increased due to human CO2 emissions, but that's all. That's bad enough, true, but nobody globally is serious about addressing the issue so - shrug. Kind of over the smoke and mirrors bullshit. The 21C runs on reliable electricity and lots of it.

I'd rather have a warming planet than a cooling one. You think sea level rise is bad? Try advancing snow lines and glaciation.

Anyway the boat calls as it's on the hard and needs the usual copious infusions of high tech 21C chemical products like 'paint' and other industrial rapacious mining products like 'copper wire', 'insulation' and the like. Not to mention the synthetic sail material and the diesel...

Later...

FKT