In the wild.
You mean Randy Andy?

Saw him here last Satyrday:

bunny-ranch1.jpg

view at the front

Super Anarchist
Anacortes, WA USA
Andy's not above that. . . 

I have photograph of his bare ass crossing the finish line of the 1982 Vic-Maui race.  The photo was mounted in the men's room of the Lahaina Yacht Club for years.

Fiji Bitter

I love Fiji Bitter
In the wild.
I don’t know Andy, but I’d swear that Britney, Steve Ballmer and Dolly Parton are all in that photo
Well spotted, Bloody Ballmer tried to buy Brit, Dolly, and all the titbits, but Andy and I outbid him easily. Fucking loser, he should stick to basketball.

Last edited by a moderator:

White Lightnin'

Super Anarchist
Anacortes, Wa
Andy has indeed moved onto greener pastures in San Fran. I saw him last week when he flew back for his youngest son's high school graduation. 

Andy has his ups and downs but has always been an active countributor to the sport as well as a good friend to many here. 

Negative commentary on his personal life is low, even for this place.

I for one will miss his presence in our sleepy little town

WL

Great White

Super Anarchist
Bremerton, WA USA
Andy has indeed moved onto greener pastures in San Fran. I saw him last week when he flew back for his youngest son's high school graduation. 

Andy has his ups and downs but has always been an active countributor to the sport as well as a good friend to many here. 

WL
Sorry to hear this. What becomes of the business? I was in his shop in November last time I saw him.

Je Prefere

Anarchist
pnw

WL
Well said. Andy knows everybody around here and was always helpful.  I imagine it will be the same at svendsons