Another Nubie of sorts. . .

I have been watching this site for a few years now and joined in 2008. My name is Joe Wilson and I am 62 years old and live in Charleston, SC; I have been involved in sailing since the age of 10. I helped David Loring, along with 75 of our closest friends, organize the 2006 Sunfish Worlds. I was introduced to SA when I was accused of being MOMMY on this site in a local CORA race a few years back. SA is the best place for sailing information, once you plow thru the BS! The boats in my avatar are Sea Island One Designs and they rate about a 250. Let the games begin . . .

Ozee Adventure

Super Anarchist
I have been watching this site for a few years now and joined in 2008. My name is Joe Wilson and I am 62 years old and live in Charleston, SC; I have been involved in sailing since the age of 10. I helped David Loring, along with 75 of our closest friends, organize the 2006 Sunfish Worlds. I was introduced to SA when I was accused of being MOMMY on this site in a local CORA race a few years back. SA is the best place for sailing information, once you plow thru the BS! The boats in my avatar are Sea Island One Designs and they rate about a 250. Let the games begin . . .
Sounds more credible than the 19 yo :lol:

familysailor

Super Anarchist
San Francisco Bay

Welcome to the asylum. Here's to plowing through the bullshit.........

I'll someone else toss out the traditional greetings.

Regatta Dog

Super Anarchist
Sunfish were a great class at last year's Sail Newport Regatta, sponsored by Coastal Living. Great fun on the water and in the tent.

If you have a GF/wife half your age and you've been lurking, you know the routine.

DoRag

Super Anarchist

So......you lokin' for a medal?

WTF?

STFU.

El Mariachi

Super Anarchist
Any pics of the grand daughters?..............

perv............ :p Daughter will do just fine :ph34r:

Sorry, just doing some quick math.

62-20=44. Daughter would be past her sexperation date, si como no? Now then, 44-20=24. Much better.....she'd still have a couple of good years left on her. Y'all can thank me later after the pics materialize............. :p

DoRag

Super Anarchist

62-20=44. Daughter would be past her sexperation date, si como no? Now then, 44-20=24. Much better.....she'd still have a couple of good years left on her. Y'all can thank me later after the pics materialize............. :p

Math wizard! Yes!

El Mariachi

Super Anarchist

Math wizard! Yes!

Ouch me. Eye blayme thu phuking EL.A. Cowntie skule sistemm................

DoRag

Super Anarchist

Math wizard! Yes!

Exactly.

Math wizard! Yes!

Please push spell check before adding a reply!!

El Mariachi

Super Anarchist

Math wizard! Yes!

Fuk awf yuu egnoreint kunt!..........

dacapo

Super Anarchist
NY

Math wizard! Yes!

Fuk awf yuu egnoreint kunt!..........

roll off the wrong side of the bed this morning???

El Mariachi

Super Anarchist
Sarcasm comprehension is seemingly a class that Mr.jwl66thwpsailing-something-or-other never lettered in.

But I can help him with that.........