Anti vaxers prepared to let their child die.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Getting tough with the anti vaxers?
NZ has just removed a baby in need of heart surgery because his parents refused the op because doner blood may be from vaccinated people.

Lock em up for attempted murder.
I'm so sick of this killing of children for parent's beliefs. It's not enough to temporarily remove this child until the OP is done. Any parent that would put their child in a probable death situation because of a belief, is not a fit parent.

A New Zealand court has taken temporary custody of a sick baby whose parents stopped the child having life-saving heart surgery because potential blood donors may be vaccinated against COVID-19.

Key points:​

• The baby's parents rejected life-saving surgery on the grounds a blood donor may have had an mRNA vaccine
  • The child is now under the medical "guardianship of the court"
  • The family claims to have non-vaccinated donors lined up

The Auckland High Court ordered six-month-old "Baby W" to be placed under partial guardianship — allowing an urgent operation to correct a heart disorder known as pulmonary valve stenosis to go ahead.

The baby's parents had blocked the procedure on the grounds any blood transfused could have come from a donor jabbed with an mRNA vaccine.

"The overriding issue is whether the proposed treatment is in [the baby's] best interests," the court said.

The child is now under the medical "guardianship of the court" until "completion of his surgery" and recovery, by the end of January at the latest.

The parents will remain custodians "for all other purposes", and will be "informed at all reasonable times of the nature and progress of Baby W's condition and treatment", the ruling stated.

NeedAClew

Super Anarchist
USA
Hey Pure Bloods is a thing here among the undereducated and militia-prone sectors of our RWNJ population. In many places the kid could have died in its parents loving arms.

Go Left

Super Anarchist
Seattle
There are more than a few nut ball religious cases where parents withholding treatment on the order from "God" has threatened a child's life.

One I am personally familiar with is not letting a kid's broken arm be reset by a physician. Apparently an all-knowing but quite inattentive and uncaring God wanted that kid to have a crooked arm for the rest of his life.

LB 15

Cunt
You are very big on incarceration for a LWNJ. That is the 10th person this week you want locked up and one fuckwit protestor who glued their head to the road who you want released.

You should be more careful about who you are criminally defaming. You do know that there is no smoking allowed in prisons anymore...?

12 metre

Super Anarchist
English Bay
Hey Pure Bloods is a thing here among the undereducated and militia-prone sectors of our RWNJ population. In many places the kid could have died in its parents loving arms.
Well, around here it is both extremes of the political spectrum that spout that pureblood bullshit.

IMO, slightly more LWNJs ascribe to this than RWNJs.

At least in my neck of the woods. YMMV.

Chief Stipe

Getting tough with the anti vaxers?
NZ has just removed a baby in need of heart surgery because his parents refused the op because doner blood may be from vaccinated people.

I'm so sick of this killing of children for parent's beliefs. It's not enough to temporarily remove this child until the OP is done. Any parent that would put their child in a probable death situation because of a belief, is not a fit parent.

A New Zealand court has taken temporary custody of a sick baby whose parents stopped the child having life-saving heart surgery because potential blood donors may be vaccinated against COVID-19.

Key points:​

• The baby's parents rejected life-saving surgery on the grounds a blood donor may have had an mRNA vaccine
  • The child is now under the medical "guardianship of the court"
  • The family claims to have non-vaccinated donors lined up

The Auckland High Court ordered six-month-old "Baby W" to be placed under partial guardianship — allowing an urgent operation to correct a heart disorder known as pulmonary valve stenosis to go ahead.

The baby's parents had blocked the procedure on the grounds any blood transfused could have come from a donor jabbed with an mRNA vaccine.

"The overriding issue is whether the proposed treatment is in [the baby's] best interests," the court said.

The child is now under the medical "guardianship of the court" until "completion of his surgery" and recovery, by the end of January at the latest.

The parents will remain
custodians "for all other purposes", and will be "informed at all reasonable times of the nature and progress of Baby W's condition and treatment", the ruling
They were prepared to accept blood from unvaccinated donors and had numerous people lined up.

Can you understand why when you read something like this?!

Booster mandates in young adults are expected to cause a net harm

12 metre

Super Anarchist
English Bay
They were prepared to accept blood from unvaccinated donors and had numerous people lined up.

Can you understand why when you read something like this?!

Booster mandates in young adults are expected to cause a net harm
Except my understanding is that the RNA and spike proteins are flushed from the body in fairly short order - a few days to a few weeks.

So within a few months, the vaccinated revert to becoming "purebloods" in fairly short order. So the notion of "pureblood" is more psychological than physiological IMO.

Not to mention that RNA is not supposed to enter the bloodstream - and would be eradicated in fairly short order if it did.

Goodvibes

under the southern cross I stand ...

of course they do,

1670487895237.png

Goodvibes

under the southern cross I stand ...
So CS posts a comment and link about "young adults" and you reply with graphs related to the 50+ age group.

Can you get any dumber? The anwser is a clear yes.
CS is an antivaxxer shill.

I have that image saved for reuse when, not worth going to any trouble with fuckwits like that.

LB 15

Cunt
And I see Meli has gone to the moderators complaining that people she has on ignore can still quote her OP when she starts her daily thread.

Fuck I love this place.

But I agree with her about these parents. They are as bad as those that smoke in front of their children.

Hi Meli

12 metre

Super Anarchist
English Bay
I know of a family in Canada that paid $80,000 to charter a vaccine free private flight to go into Covidiot exile in Mexico. Now that is dedication!
Why? To make some point? Are they afraid of an impending zombie apocalypse arising among the vaccinated? If that is the case they are fucked anyway.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
And I see Meli has gone to the moderators complaining that people she has on ignore can still quote her OP when she starts her daily thread.

Fuck I love this place.

But I agree with her about these parents. They are as bad as those that smoke in front of their children.

Hi Meli
Liar

Latest posts