Anyone Contract Ebola Today (August 10)?

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
We need to confront this issue head on. With that in mind, we need to know who among us has contracted Ebola, so that we might avoid contact with their precious bodily fluids, and thereby save ourselves.

So we will need to keep track of this on an ongoing basis. How are we all doing today?

Spatial Ed

Super Anarchist
I've taken personal responsibility for my own health and instituted a policy to only touch things with salad tongs.

vibrator_and_salad_tongs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

d'ranger

Super Anarchist
No Ebolo, had some questionable sushi last night that thought was going to give me a case of Happy Jacks. Luckily it passed.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Went sailing. Some water splashed on me. Kmcabe says we dont know how its transmitted so I may be in trouble. Even worse, it was out of long beach.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I got some poison ivy contact with my arm today, when I was trimming the perimeter of FBRF (Fact-Based Reality Fortress). Is itching a sign of Ebola? The CDC doesn't say it is, but I'm pretty sure they don't know what they are talking about, because they don't have Superior Knowledge. No rest for the heathens tonight, I guess.