Anyone else having issues paying crew in Crypto or NFTs?

To the moon!
I had the team run some numbers.

Kq The numbers.JPG

Terry H was asking 10 Kq for the San Diego NOOD but he'll take 6. He sees it as the college fund for his grandkids.

david r

Anarchist
pond
Here is a concept that i recently came across...
BSV is the real bitcoin. BSV stands for bitcoin santoshi vision.
It has the 5 pillars for being a digital commodity. No other cryptos do, according to this guy on youtube, channel name BitcoinSV TV.
They changed bitcoin(BTC) in the past. Now the signatures are separated from the contracts. Some other cyptos are controlled by 1 company making them a currency that can be altered by that company. That is not the Santoshi vision.
There is a theory that having all the many cryptos is hiding the fact that if everyone used BSV, there would be very few banks needed, if any. BSV is decentralized, and the shaw256 blockchain is not hakable so it is secure for transactions with no need for a bank. The BSV would act like a commodity and gain value as use increased, slowly bringing taxes down because of the increased value. Assuming we all payed with BSV...in theory
paying for stuff with bsv and many other cryptos is a pain these days, but they are working on it.
also the gas fees on metamask get pretty high...minting an nft with eth can be costly too, plus many of them on opensea.io have zero chance of ever being bought, from my experience.

Foredeck Shuffle

More of a Stoic Cynic, Anarchy Sounds Exhausting
I pay my crew in a cool currency called B33R. They seem to like it.
What is this? Can I short B33R? I prefer staking, can B33R be staked? Am I late to B33R? I don't want to get into B33R and have Whale 51% B33R and take control. What is the hashing power of B33R? What type of proof is required for B33R? I prefer PoA as I'm a greener, no PoW or PoS for me.

You're not trying to PND B33R on us? I prefer to go long and do not want another moon shot that dumps shortly after ICO, I'm really looking for my next lambo. If this isn't real with it's own DAO I'm out. Do you have a online wallet you recommend that is near frictionless?

h20man

Anarchy Organiser
ocean
Snaggs- people aren't going to buy some bullshit crypto you just made up. Has to have pedigree. KEeL Qoins have been around for literally weeks. You can't just snap your fingers and get that kind of pedigree and stability.
this whole thread has been reported to new Management as well as the FBI and SEC. @MR.CLEAN you as a former person that was a trained liar lawyer you should not be propping this KEel nonsense.

Clove Hitch

Halyard licker
around and about
Here is a concept that i recently came across...
BSV is the real bitcoin. BSV stands for bitcoin santoshi vision.
It has the 5 pillars for being a digital commodity. No other cryptos do, according to this guy on youtube, channel name BitcoinSV TV.
They changed bitcoin(BTC) in the past. Now the signatures are separated from the contracts. Some other cyptos are controlled by 1 company making them a currency that can be altered by that company. That is not the Santoshi vision.
There is a theory that having all the many cryptos is hiding the fact that if everyone used BSV, there would be very few banks needed, if any. BSV is decentralized, and the shaw256 blockchain is not hakable so it is secure for transactions with no need for a bank. The BSV would act like a commodity and gain value as use increased, slowly bringing taxes down because of the increased value. Assuming we all payed with BSV...in theory
paying for stuff with bsv and many other cryptos is a pain these days, but they are working on it.
also the gas fees on metamask get pretty high...minting an nft with eth can be costly too, plus many of them on opensea.io have zero chance of ever being bought, from my experience.
This is why I'm paying my crew with NFTs minted on my Google Drive. I charge them a flat gas rate of 75USD to "share" the NFT off my drive.

The trimmer was whinging that the jpeg is worth fuck-all, but I said, "Bro, when you mint it, YOU set the value. If you think your trimming on the Gov Cup is worth 500USD (or 50K!), set that when you mint it."

But he's FUD.

Folks just don't get it

Latest posts