Anyone know about the Ultimate 30 sitting in Vancouver/Gibsons BC?

http://strictlysailinc.com/equipment%20list/ultimate30equip.htm

I dont know if you care, but there's one in Cincinnati. Just for your info gathering.
I dont care. This particular boat is just interesting, as this boat is sitting in a yard in the bush under a pile of branches/leaves etc. It was kinda like the sailing version of finding a corvette stashed in some old barn.

In a part of the world, where a J24 is still considered a "hot boat"....seeing this was a little surprising.

Schnick

Super Anarchist
Vancouver, BC
If the rig is from Incisor that is a locally built approx 26' cruising/sportboat crossover type thing. It would be a pretty basic aluminum stick and not long by Ultimate 30 standards. I'm pretty sure the boat in Gibsons is the old West Marine.

Inicsor (supposed rig donor) pic:

598485_362699123822952_1478867001_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the rig is from Incisor that is a locally built approx 26' cruising/sportboat crossover type thing. It would be a pretty basic aluminum stick and not long by Ultimate 30 standards. I'm pretty sure the boat in Gibsons is the old West Marine.

Inicsor (supposed rig donor) pic:
Yes, pretty sure "West Marine" was written on the hull. That rig looks about right too....I'd say it was about 35ft long tops.

Latest posts