Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Pertinacious Tom

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda FL
random said:
... Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

The records are there for all to see.  Seems that some here are not aware of the facts.

[SIZE=14pt]FAQ #2: What about the planes that slammed into the Twin Towers? Wouldn’t they have disturbed the demolition devices?[/SIZE]

Some of the demolition devices were undoubtedly disturbed by the plane impacts, but not enough to prevent the rest of the devices from performing adequately. Even the NIST report states that the collapse of the North Tower started on a floor with fairly minor structural damage. A more detailed answer is available here.
This FAQ was deemed inappropriate in that other thread, so...

Let's have some fun discussing how the pilots knew where to hit the buildings and how they knew they would do only mild damage to the explosive charges placed in towers 1 and 2.

Mocking random in the thread about the English fire was in poor taste anyway.

Pertinacious Tom

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda FL
Well, OK, but I think we can agree it deserves its own thread.

That's some fancy flying and some almost magical demolition planning described in the FAQ above, wouldn't you say?

I wonder how they calculated how many of the explosives would be damaged and planned to have enough remain to do the jobs on both buildings?

And the whole calculation would depend on the pilots hitting the buildings in a pretty precise spot. If they hit too high or too low, the explosive charges would detonate undamaged parts of the building, blowing the whole operation.

It's just amazing what they pulled off. Whoever "they" are. Can't be our government, which has never demonstrated anything remotely approaching this level of competence.

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
I doubt what happened in the top third of the buildings would matter. Surely that third would just follow on after the lower 2 thirds?

Ps, controlled explosions are fucking cool!

Pps, anyone who thinks any of the above is any form of support for randoms 9/11 conspiracy theories is a fucking whack job.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pertinacious Tom

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda FL
Not quite as clever as nanothermite, though.

Newly developed stuff, never before used to bring down buildings (though thermite has been).

And they somehow knew enough of it would be undamaged by the airliners.

I wonder if "they" might be extraterrestrials?

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
And using airliners as a distraction for them is fucking genius!
The fact that someone is using the words 'fucking genius' suggests to me that a lot of really fine details needed to fall into place for any of the conspiracy theories to actually be true. Murphy is well known to most of us and that fucker never had a day off.

Maybe the simplest explanation is the most accurate?

Pertinacious Tom

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda FL
The fact that someone is using the words 'fucking genius' suggests to me that a lot of really fine details needed to fall into place for any of the conspiracy theories to actually be true. Murphy is well known to most of us and that fucker never had a day off.

Maybe the simplest explanation is the most accurate?
You mean that the jets were pre-programmed to home in on nanothermite?

It is ingeniously simple. Why didn't I think of that?

Mark K

Super Anarchist
Well, OK, but I think we can agree it deserves its own thread.

That's some fancy flying and some almost magical demolition planning described in the FAQ above, wouldn't you say?

I wonder how they calculated how many of the explosives would be damaged and planned to have enough remain to do the jobs on both buildings?

And the whole calculation would depend on the pilots hitting the buildings in a pretty precise spot. If they hit too high or too low, the explosive charges would detonate undamaged parts of the building, blowing the whole operation.

It's just amazing what they pulled off. Whoever "they" are. Can't be our government, which has never demonstrated anything remotely approaching this level of competence.
 Humbug.

Horseshoes, hand grenades, and 767's. A bulls eye as big as a barn, and....

Pertinacious Tom

Super Anarchist
Punta Gorda FL
Can someone refresh my memory please?

WHY did the CIA/FBI/Other Government Agencies do a controlled demo of the WTC?
Couldn't be a govt op. Too competent. A special team of Freemasons and/or extraterrestrials must have been in on it. No one else could control all the variables, program the planes to hit the right spots, set the "hijackers" up for a secret life elsewhere, etc.

Mark K

Super Anarchist
The DFGers could have gotten the planes to disappear, no doubt about it. Happy to do so too. It's a cook-book. 

benwynn

Super Anarchist
I'm a fan of dark humor more than most. But joking about that day just ain't working for me.