Around Block Island Anyone?

Kevlar Edge

Super Anarchist
On the road
I would love it if the Sailflow forecast were to come true. If it does then it's a Code Zero/2A reach out to Block, a fast beat back to the race and then a faster Jib/Code Zero reach back to Stamford. A little cold (58) but not too bad. Things are looking good!
Wow you sound very professional.

To bad you just some punk ass kid who knows dick about sailing!

Learn your place and keep to the simple stuff. Ass hat

Luckily INOSR is capable of defending himself, otherwise I'd be compelled to say something rather unkind about you.
Thanks guys but I'll just ignore the haters. Internet tough guys and sockpuppets aren't convinced by the written word so I'll just go out, have fun, sail my hardest and let them base their judgements of me on that.

Very Zen I like it.

I'm not from yall's area, so I have no place - But if the forecast holds per-sailflow (like it always does, ha), then the ride back to the stable might be a bit too tight for even a code.

At least there's some wind in the forecast now. From where, when and how - to be determined.

jesposito

Super Anarchist
I would love it if the Sailflow forecast were to come true. If it does then it's a Code Zero/2A reach out to Block, a fast beat back to the race and then a faster Jib/Code Zero reach back to Stamford. A little cold (58) but not too bad. Things are looking good!
Wow you sound very professional.

To bad you just some punk ass kid who knows dick about sailing!

Learn your place and keep to the simple stuff. Ass hat

Luckily INOSR is capable of defending himself, otherwise I'd be compelled to say something rather unkind about you.
Thanks guys but I'll just ignore the haters. Internet tough guys and sockpuppets aren't convinced by the written word so I'll just go out, have fun, sail my hardest and let them base their judgements of me on that.
Based on what I have seen, from you sailing ability it sucks so I would tone down the rest of your bullshit,until you win something to blowhard about. Lets see how this weekend goes without Bear

jesposito

Super Anarchist
INOSR is a punk ass bitch AKA pussy!

He is working on getting his lights put out by someone.

He really should watch himself.
don't you have a phrf committee to bully john?

you'll look far tougher doing that than making veiled threats to (over) enthusiastic kids on the interweb? just sayin big fella
Evo

It would be my daughter kicking his ass, I have other battles to tend too

Snaggletooth

SA's Morrelle Compasse
Do we have a good INOSR and a bad INOSR-D.

Just curious, I have seen the same thing with a couple of other members.
I'm not INoSR-D, I'm the good one. Aeolus only knows who that other one is.

The really funny imposter (of which I've had many) was InNeedOfSomeRestroom. He actually put some thought into his sockpuppetry and I enjoyed the few posts that he made.

MikeR

Super Anarchist
Bayside, NY
Vanquish just motored by - so they must have finished about a half hour or so ago.  20ish hours is pretty slow.

Finishers so far:

USA 45 Bella Mente Mini Maxi Hap Fauth 1.540 29/May/10 - 11:40:40 0:19:25:40 1:05:55:07 1 1

2 USA 55155 Rima2 R/P 55 John Brim 1.393 29/May/10 - 14:09:58 0:21:54:58 1:06:31:44 2 2

3 USA 65002 Vanquish STP65 USMMA/ Riker/Rego/Lucas 1.521 29/May/10 - 12:26:55 0:20:11:55 1:06:43:19 3 3

4 USA 25555 Rambler RP 90 W B George David 1.680 29/May/10 - 11:46:57 0:19:31:57 1:08:48:52 4 4

Cheers,

MikeR

Deepsea

Vanquish just motored by - so they must have finished about a half hour or so ago. 20ish hours is pretty slow.
Stamford to 1BI in 8 hours was fun, getting back in the Gut at max ebb in 6 knots of breeze was not so fun, still the best BI race I have done in a long time.