Arrest DeSantis and Abbott: It's a federal crime to knowingly transport undocumented persons across state lines.

jerseyguy

Super Anarchist
We had a couple of years here on the Redneck Riviera when there was a huge influx of young cute waitresses (and not so cute bouncers!) that seemed to be from the Balkan states and Eastern European. Our Coastal Community College has an excellent hospitality school program which somehow brings in these restaurant workers on exchange programs. Seems like the nationalities change every three years or so, Jamaicans seem to be in the rotation now.

There was a beachfront pancake house, Island Pancakes, that I loved to visit on Sunday mornings. Almost every waitress was from Czechoslovakia (or is it the Czech Republic now?) and I loved taking my time and have a third or fourth cup of coffee. The girls would have long moved their attentions to other tables and would leave me alone so I would have to ask for my bill so I could pay up. I would raise a hand in the air and with a little flourish ask loudly, 'Check Please...'

Half the working girls in the dining room would look up...

View attachment 542012
I was scheduled to work with a Czech guy once but he got cancelled

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
I was scheduled to work with a Czech guy once but he got cancelled
This guy?
1663701806785.png

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Numbers suggest that you are lying again. Uncle Joe has already stopped more than 2 million this year, that's about 20% better than the best Trump ever did.
2,000,000 just walked in, it's almost like the border is not secure.

You mean, "2,000,000 just walked in AND WERE STOPPED, it's almost like the border is secure"

This would be far more honest, which is why you didn't post it.

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
You are asking for me to speculate, as I do not have all of the data.

Nor do you. My speculation is as worthless and easily dismissed as is yours.

I will say Border Patrol under President Biden did a decent job of turning away approximately 2,000,000 people you don't want to enter.
I don't have to speculate; 2,000,000 this fiscal year is a new record. That's not a secure border despite Kamala Harris saying it is.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Wrong. That's the number of encounters with illegal migrants at the southern border in this fiscal year.
Yep, 2 million encounters, not illegal immigrants. Some were of course, some 7000 or so were assylum seekers. Most just got sent back, except for those we don't have extradition treaties for, like Cuba and Venezuela.

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
You mean, "2,000,000 just walked in AND WERE STOPPED, it's almost like the border is secure"

This would be far more honest, which is why you didn't post it.
Those are the one that were encountered. Doesn't include the ones we didn't encounter.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
I don't have to speculate; 2,000,000 this fiscal year is a new record. That's not a secure border despite Kamala Harris saying it is.
Wrong. 2,000,000 interdicted and processed IS a sign of a secure border. Just a few people being processed, while 2m enter, would be the sign of an insecure border.

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
Wrong. 2,000,000 interdicted and processed IS a sign of a secure border. Just a few people being processed, while 2m enter, would be the sign of an insecure border.
2,000,000 people just walked across a secure border. Yeah...Go with that.