Arrest DeSantis and Abbott: It's a federal crime to knowingly transport undocumented persons across state lines.

solosailor

Super Anarchist
San Francisco Bay
and biden that started the cross border shipping..oh forgot dems cant committ crimes only reps
As noted, Federal folks who deal with immigration CAN move people around. State Governors do not have a legal right to ship "documented" people. These people had been processed FEDERALLY and HAD court dates scheduled. THEN they were coerced into being transported under nefarious terms.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
As noted, Federal folks who deal with immigration CAN move people around. State Governors do not have a legal right to ship "documented" people. These people had been processed FEDERALLY and HAD court dates scheduled. THEN they were coerced into being transported under nefarious terms.

In other words, kidnapped.

I'm amazed and severely disappointed that any CBP agents helped DeSantis carry this out (if they actually did, in fact).

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Top Gov and his Russian sidekick Perla for the bait and switch win. If politics doesn’t work out maybe they can get a gig working for Trump Org. The Company is gonna need some new corporate officers in NY….

B838B89F-CED9-459E-8CA9-9304484931A0.jpeg

Clove Hitch

Halyard licker
around and about
They signed consent forms. They were given maps showing them where they were going. They were not kidnapped.
According to you and Tucker carlson. Every other person and any reputable news organization--not the ones you look at-- know that they were lied to in order to sign consent and that DeathSantis committed fraud to get them on the plane

Shit, the immigrants themselves said they were promised extra help with papers and jobs. But I suppose you don't believe the actual people when Tucker has something for you to vomit

Last edited:

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
According to you and Tucker carlson. Every other person and any reputable news organization--not the ones you look at-- know that they were lied to in order to sign consent and that DeathSantis committed fraud to get them on the plane

Shit, the immigrants themselves said they were promised extra help with papers and jobs. But I suppose you don't believe the actual people when Tucker has something for you to vomit

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
I'm saying that the record number of illegal entries indicates that this administration has failed to achieve its stated goal of stemming the flow.
It has also failed wrt stopping the flow of fentanyl, now the number one killer of Americans 18-45. This administration's management of the southern border is a disaster.
How do you know how many illegal entries have been made? As far as I know we only have stats for apprehensions, deportations, and asylum seekers.
And how many of those apprehendees, or asylum seekers were packing back packs full of Fentanyl?
Your lies are getting more shrill every day. You might want to have those anal glands looked at by a vet.

Go Left

Super Anarchist
Seattle
Of course they aren't "angry at DeSantis". The Martha's Vineyard asylum seekers know they hit the jackpot.

But they also know they were lied to and they know that the fact that they ended up in the arms of friendly (and rich and connected) natives was NOT DeSantis' intent. So they are rightfully suing him.

DeSantis hates brown people so much he couldn't imagine a friendly welcome for his effort to "own the libs". Jokes on him.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
Of course they aren't "angry at DeSantis". The Martha's Vineyard asylum seekers know they hit the jackpot.

But they also know they were lied to and they know that the fact that they ended up in the arms of friendly (and rich and connected) natives was NOT DeSantis' intent. So they are rightfully suing him.

DeSantis hates brown people so much he couldn't imagine a friendly welcome for his effort to "own the libs". Jokes on him.

And to make the joke even funnier, Dog2 is showing this little "news" clip because he thinks the fact that the evil liberals of Martha's Vineyard are fuming with anger and resentment that they had 50 Hispanic migrants dumped on them, when his own cite shows that they were welcomed and given good treatment (unlike what they get from any red states).

Rasputin22

Rasputin22
I once worked with a Romanian sound engineer. A Czech one too.
I like that P. You do need to say it out loud though.

This one is sort of the same way,

1663795112462.png

Not too sure about this one though

1663795181763.png

I find Czech guys less friendly, probably because we slobber on ourselves looking at their fine women.

1663795306188.png

I guess I will Czech out now...

1663795370017.png

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Part of the fraud is how they were given maps only after they were on the plane. Like as in, 'you will have to look left and walk 5 miles carrying everything you have' - oh, but they are expecting you - with all this stuff in the made-up brochure we gave you about the benefits you will qualify for.

Whether or not some good people in MV stepped up to help, there will be a lot of people from 'Perla' on up who will have committed a huge number of crimes.

DeStuntis won't be committing this crime again any time soon...... He f'd up!

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth