Arrest DeSantis and Abbott: It's a federal crime to knowingly transport undocumented persons across state lines.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Given the hurricane's projected path, might that inform DeStuntis on where to dump the next asylum seekers he can kidnap from Texas? He could blame the whole thing on them, massive distraction! :)

That, or question why the hell Biden didn't launch nukes into the storm?

Mrleft8

Super Anarchist
Suwanee River
1664071164246.png

You don't often see fine features like quarter sawn White Oak flooring, Hammer truss ceiling beams, or LED lighting in many places in Florida. The behind the scenes support is the most important part though.

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
Why do you lie? Of the 199,000 illegals encountered in July, 1/3rd were expelled via Title 42, 2/3rds via title 8.

I know you won’t read it, but for those interested:

One third were expelled under title 42, a policy imposed during the pandemic by the Trump administration and that Biden attempted to lift.

The remaining 2/3 were processed under title 8, which is the normal screening process by which certain individuals like those with criminal records are deemed inadmissible. They were not all expelled.

Your claim that all migrants apprehended after crossing the border illegally are expelled, is false. I won't accuse you of lying, like you do of me, but you are profoundly misinformed.

Last edited:

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Looks like a major hurricane on the way. There will be a ton of chances for Capitan Ron and Madam Perla to own the libs in the days and weeks ahead.

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
Apparently, some of the migrants deported from Martha's Vineyard would like to go back.

Since Sept. 18, the migrants have been staying in temporary accommodations at Joint Base Cape Cod. Mazzarella said a few of them said they plan to stay with family and friends in New York. Three said they wouldn’t mind returning to Martha’s Vineyard because of “how beautiful” the island is.

Catholic agencies near Martha's Vineyard are caring for transported migrants | National Catholic Reporter (ncronline.org)

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC

Completely wrong. Did you actually pay any attention to what really happened when the migrants arrived at Martha's Vineyard? Pretty much everybody for miles around came to help them.

Here's one from a source you might believe, nice lady bringing them warm clothes.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Completely wrong. Did you actually pay any attention to what really happened when the migrants arrived at Martha's Vineyard? Pretty much everybody for miles around came to help them.

Here's one from a source you might believe, nice lady bringing them warm clothes.
They had to put out word to get people to stop coming to help. WWJD?

How soon our bullshitters forget. Forget? Nope. Just doing what they were raised to do.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
One third were expelled under title 42, a policy imposed during the pandemic by the Trump administration and that Biden attempted to lift.

The remaining 2/3 were processed under title 8, which is the normal screening process by which certain individuals like those with criminal records are deemed inadmissible. They were not all expelled.

Your claim that all migrants apprehended after crossing the border illegally are expelled, is false. I won't accuse you of lying, like you do of me, but you are profoundly misinformed.
So, you still have nothing. I’ve pointed out upthread that there are approx 100k applications for asylum this year. And why wouldn’t you let in people with right to work, etc?

Swimsailor

Super Anarchist
WA
Apparently, some of the migrants deported from Martha's Vineyard would like to go back.

Since Sept. 18, the migrants have been staying in temporary accommodations at Joint Base Cape Cod. Mazzarella said a few of them said they plan to stay with family and friends in New York. Three said they wouldn’t mind returning to Martha’s Vineyard because of “how beautiful” the island is.

Catholic agencies near Martha's Vineyard are caring for transported migrants | National Catholic Reporter (ncronline.org)
Yes, abused people often find more pleasant conditions with their adoptive families.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
That's.... ... appalling.
I hope that a lot of relatively normal Republican voters are turned off by how sordid and cynical this is. Well, a few anyway.

Dog 2.0

Super Anarchist
So, you still have nothing. I’ve pointed out upthread that there are approx 100k applications for asylum this year. And why wouldn’t you let in people with right to work, etc?
I've got the facts. You're the one with nothing.

Gone Drinking

Super Anarchist
Least Surprising News of the Day: While being questioned under oath in a lawsuit by Florida’s Attorney General, a top Biden ICE official admitted that the Biden Administration is deporting far fewer illegal immigrants, about 40% as many as Trump did in 2019, and one-seventh as many as Obama did in 2012.

Stingray~

Super Anarchist
PNW
Least Surprising News of the Day: While being questioned under oath in a lawsuit by Florida’s Attorney General, a top Biden ICE official admitted that the Biden Administration is deporting far fewer illegal immigrants, about 40% as many as Trump did in 2019, and one-seventh as many as Obama did in 2012.
So what?

Where’s the immigration reform bill?