Arrest DeSantis and Abbott: It's a federal crime to knowingly transport undocumented persons across state lines.

Raz'r

Super Anarchist
De Nile
Because they were all deported off Martha's Vineyard.
They are here legally under asylum. Once they get a job, have the means, they will be able to freely relocate anywhere they choose, including martha's vineyard. They may still fail in their asylum attempt, but that's a legal proceeding with nothing to do with where they live. Chaps your ass, eh?

Ishmael

Fuctifino
No, they were taken to a US miltary base with facilities for all of them to live safely and under supervision.

I thought your idea was that immigrants of uncertain legal status should not be simply turned loose? Could you make up your tiny mind?

You're beating a dead Dog 2.0 here. He has nothing beyond bullshit. Don't you have something worthwhile to do with your time besides read the crap he posts?

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
You're beating a dead Dog 2.0 here. He has nothing beyond bullshit. Don't you have something worthwhile to do with your time besides read the crap he posts?

I'm actually working on the plumbing of our boat. I dunno if that's worthwhile but it only takes a second or two to swat the RWNJ bugs.

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
Dog. Joker. Malarkey. Nothing but bullshit to own their enemies. Perhaps it makes mini cannons go off…. We can choose how to invest our time, especially when there are those who seem to want nothing more than to waste it.

dfw_sailor

Super Anarchist
DFW
Dog. Joker. Malarkey. Nothing but bullshit to own their enemies. Perhaps it makes mini cannons go off…. We can choose how to invest our time, especially when there are those who seem to want nothing more than to waste it.

Although the more vile they and the elk become, the more pissed off we get, and the more likely we will all get off of our backsides, and do what we can do to drive the vote.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
DeSantis is a born leader. His appearances and guidance on TV now on IAN are inspriing and comforting, Florida is prepared for this storm like no other Governonr or state has prepared in history. I urge all of you to watch him on TV now and see how a true leader does it right!

If you had a pic of Jesus patting DeSantis on the shoulder, that would make this little schpiel a lot more convincing.

Swimsailor

Super Anarchist
WA
DeSantis is a born leader. His appearances and guidance on TV now on IAN are inspriing and comforting, Florida is prepared for this storm like no other Governonr or state has prepared in history. I urge all of you to watch him on TV now and see how a true leader does it right!
Prepared all with federal disaster aid dollars. What leadership!!!

MR.CLEAN

Not here
If you had a pic of Jesus patting DeSantis on the shoulder, that would make this little schpiel a lot more convincing.
he spent 10% of his press conference yesterday telling people not to go far when they evacuate, and emphasizing the personal nature of one's decision to leave because freedumb. I know their dopeyness kills many people, but I do enjoy watching authoritarians respond to real world crises and the darwin awards thereafter.

Gouvernail

Lottsa people don’t know I’m famous
Austin Texas
Got it, you cannot get serious. Biden somehow “caused” the after effects of the pandemic which has led to a disruption in worldwide markets and distribution.

He was responsible for the war in Ukraine and profit taking by fossil fuel corps.

Why can’t you get serious? Children in 6th grade have more nuanced understanding of their world.
If you were to put the trolling twit on ignore, you would no longer feel compelled to dance like his marionette typing endless responses