Arrest DeSantis and Abbott: It's a federal crime to knowingly transport undocumented persons across state lines.

Ishmael

Fuctifino
DeSantis sure looked like Beta Dog in the pictures with Biden. He's gotta hate that.

BDZS2LIQNJKGLO7W2PB63ITRLU.jpg

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
I’m going to go way out on a limb here and question the wisdom of calling a special session of the Legislature to address Florida’s homeowner’s insurance crisis, only to spend the session finding ways to fuck Disney World for not speaking the Governor’s preferred political language. Perhaps addressing actual problems would have been more effective than playing politics.

Steam Flyer

Sophisticated Yet Humble
Eastern NC
I’m going to go way out on a limb here and question the wisdom of calling a special session of the Legislature to address Florida’s homeowner’s insurance crisis, only to spend the session finding ways to fuck Disney World for not speaking the Governor’s preferred political language. Perhaps addressing actual problems would have been more effective than playing politics.

What?!?! You mean, actually do the work of government, debate policy, focus on realistic legislation, and act like something other than entitled fuck-heads?

Sol Rosenberg

Girthy Member
Earth
What?!?! You mean, actually do the work of government, debate policy, focus on realistic legislation, and act like something other than entitled fuck-heads?
Indeed. Here is a pretty comprehensive look at what was happening while He was performing Culture War stunts to make us hate each other, instead of protecting Floridians’ interests.

Autonomous

Turgid Member
PNW
I see more immigrants were bussed to the US naval Observatory.
In related news, the city of El Paso under mayor Oscar Leeser has shipped many more immigrants to New York and Chicago than the state of Texas has under Governor Abbot.

Latest posts