Ashes 21/22

LB 15

Cunt
Well that’s enough light breakfast beers. Time to get serious. 101 behind with 9 in the hand. Warner is looking a little shaky. And due to covid the Ritchie’s are out numbering the Army. Every time one of the poms makes a mistake they play the Benny hill theme song on the trumpet. 

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
Well that was a good session in the end for the Aussies with Warner & Labuschagne letting loose with 3 x 6's in the last half hour.

34 runs to get ahead of the Poms with 9 wickets to spare and conditions in Brisbane looking ace to pile on a heap of runs in the afternoon session prior to clouds & humidity building up. I see there is a thunderstorm out near Crows Nest on the radar but that looks like passing to the south of the Gabba on current trajectory.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
"Playing for the Ashes" A murder mystery.

Hope things improve a little (but not too much) for the G. This one sided test thrill get old fast.

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
At least you have the option of going to an Ashes Test in your home state LB & Meli, unlike us West Aussies thanks to combined intransigence by McClown's Govt and Cricket Australia. Would've been interested in making the trip up to watch a day or two at Optus. Will have to wait another 4 years before being able to do so now  :angry:

LB 15

Cunt
At least you have the option of going to an Ashes Test in your home state LB & Meli, unlike us West Aussies thanks to combined intransigence by McClown's Govt and Cricket Australia. Would've been interested in making the trip up to watch a day or two at Optus. Will have to wait another 4 years before being able to do so now  :angry:
I feel for you mate. This is our last chance to enjoy a sporting event before the covid laden horde come pouring over the border on Monday. 

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
I feel for you mate. This is our last chance to enjoy a sporting event before the covid laden horde come pouring over the border on Monday. 
McClown hasn't announced our opening up date yet but he's expected to do so tomorrow. Expectations are it'll be around Australia Day. I expect Covid to make it's way down to the South Coast within 4 weeks of that date, at which time I our Covid free lifestyle of the last 18 months will be disrupted and given my previously disclosed here chronic health condition I'm going to need to be extra vigilant. I maybe eligible for 3rd primary dose of Covid vax prior to opening up date so will make sure I get that, otherwise wait for booster due in March.

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
WTF is happening over there atm LB?  A couple of wickets before tea and then another two in the last over!!

And the Barmy Army have found their voice.

You better put a lid on it there mate.

LB 15

Cunt
WTF is happening over there atm LB?  A couple of wickets before tea and then another two in the last over!!

And the Barmy Army have found their voice.

You better put a lid on it there mate.
6-286 - 18 mins to stumps and still 15 overs required. But that wraps up todays coverage as I am so pissed I am currently looking at two phones and the bouncers have moved into position behind me. Thanks for watching and we will resume our coverage in the morning- if I make bail.

And now it’s over to Ritchie in the central missionary position.

Out.

LB 15

Cunt
I wish the fat cunt in the coloured shirt would have a heart attack and die so I can see. Still I have an air con vent right behind me. 

51CF8481-4610-461C-812A-0E5A9E1B5669.jpeg