Ashes 21/22

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
My prediction for the MCG, Boxing Day start. 

Australia 450-6 dec.  England 200, made to follow on, 200 again.  Australia win by an innings and 50 runs, and the Ashes 3-0.

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
So here we are...Boxing Day at the G. Aussies win the toss, ask England to bat and 1st wicket falls in 2nd over....here we go again....and the another in Cummins's 4th over.

Root and Makan have steadied the ship since and England 2/58.

But who cares right now coz the Sydney to Hobart race is about to start in 5 mins.

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
And that's tea...and this match looks like it's going to be another no contest although we can't really say that until the Aussies bat and put 400 on the scoreboard 

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
And then Warner rubbed some salt into the wound by getting a relatively quickfire 38...before getting out.

Plan A tomorrow will be to bat the day out and they should be around 400 by then

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
Those first few balls worried me a bit. I don't think Marnus or Smith were keen to head out that late,
Harris got hit a beauty on his finger late in the day. Seemed to be an open wound coz there was a fair amount of bleeding happening when attended by team medic.

LB 15

Cunt
Can 'Post it Pat' do no wrong? What a wonderful time to be an Australian cricket fan. I do feel for Joe, nice bloke, truly great batsmen and he has to lead this pack of C graders into an ashes series. He deserves better.

Grabbler

Grabbler
Can 'Post it Pat' do no wrong? What a wonderful time to be an Australian cricket fan. I do feel for Joe, nice bloke, truly great batsmen and he has to lead this pack of C graders into an ashes series. He deserves better.
LB shows sympathy for even one Pom...a sign of the impending Apocalypse?...or has he been overcome with Christmas spirit a la Scrooge?...