Ashes 21/22

The Main Man

Super Anarchist
Blighty
Can 'Post it Pat' do no wrong? What a wonderful time to be an Australian cricket fan. I do feel for Joe, nice bloke, truly great batsmen and he has to lead this pack of C graders into an ashes series. He deserves better.
Just think how many more runs he'd score if he was in a decent team!

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
Oh..my..word...Starc and Cummins are hunting like a pair of White Pointers.

Starc takes 2 wickets in 3rd over...on a hat trick then Root came out and almost nicked it behind 1st ball.

Grabbler

Grabbler
Ug-Lee... :lol:

Screenshot_20211227-184421.png

LB 15

Cunt
I am speechless. To all England Cricket fans my thoughts are with you today. The smart thing for the English squad now is to head out and try and catch covid.

What the fuck are we supposed now to do for the rest of the afternoon?

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
An innings and 14 runs.  Sadly my prediction wasn't far out.  But all out for 68!!!!  That's a schoolboy side score.  Ouch.

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
WTF just happened.  Been out riding and get to coffee stop ad its all over. I see Bay 13 has a new hero to worship.

All hail Scotty Boland

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
Any bets for Sydney and Hobart?  Now the Ashes are gone, might there be a resurgence of spirit among the touring side?

I fear not, and that it will be a clean sweep, 5-0.

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
Any bets for Sydney and Hobart?  Now the Ashes are gone, might there be a resurgence of spirit among the touring side?

I fear not, and that it will be a clean sweep, 5-0.
I doubt it considering their 2nd Test debrief session where they supposedly had a warts and all discussion and vowed to do better this test...and then last night and this morning happened.  Insipid.

It'll be a whitewash 5-0 barring inclement weather in Sydney or Hobart.

As LB said above...the best they can hope for is catch covid and forfeit next two tests.

Latest posts