Ashes 21/22

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
2 down already...with one to Boland in his 2nd over.  He has a Test average atm of 6.88!!

Edit: Make that 3 with Boland now at 2/0 with avg of 6.11!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Phil

Super Anarchist
SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
Boland - 2 wickets for no runs in 4 overs

Green - 1 wicket for no runs in 4 overs.

England are playing well - not at 4/36. 53 balls without a run.

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
Boland's astonishing effort, from dismissing Bairstow at MCG to now: 

W....W..W.W..............W......W.....

His current numbers 4 4 0 2

And the Australian bowlers have 53 dot balls in a row, including 3 wickets.

What a mess.

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
Well well well...England have found some fight. Was about to write they've put on 200 runs with loss of only 2 wickets but Wood just nicked one that then hit his helmet then bobbled up to Lyon at point and now they're 7/245 with Bairstow 5 short of the 1st English ton for the series.

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
random. said:
I tried, for a while I really did, but I can't stand the fucking brain numbing ads.

Then I went back and tried again and failed, switched it off.  How the fuck did we ever watch TV and put up with seeing the same stupid shit repeated once every six ball bowled.

It's just not worth the brain pain.
Kayo is your friend Random. I signed up on a $5 per month deal for 2 months to watch the Ashes and will cancel it after the Hobart Test.

And Bairstow got his ton and England finished the day at 7/258. Finally some fight. Probably not enough but at least it's something.

Tunnel Rat

Super Anarchist
Well - the English have avoided the follow on and it looks likely that the match will reach Day 5 - none of which I would have believed at lunch!

LB 15

Cunt
random. said:
I tried, for a while I really did, but I can't stand the fucking brain numbing ads.

Then I went back and tried again and failed, switched it off.  How the fuck did we ever watch TV and put up with seeing the same stupid shit repeated once every six ball bowled.

It's just not worth the brain pain.
ABC radio Grandstand. No ads and no leftist bullshit. And the voice of summer Jim Maxwell.

Alhadder

Super Anarchist
Left coast of Oz
mmm...we may have a bit of a contest with Australia losing Labuschagne and Smith since lunch to be 4/91 atm only 213 runs in front.

But then England need to bat on this wicket so we probably only need a 150 run lead  :lol:

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
So Australia declare at 270 or so, 390 ahead, and put England in late today for a few torrid overs, hoping to shatter some opening bats. 

Then it's clean up on day 5, assuming the weather holds.

P_Wop

Super Anarchist
Bay Area, CA
Revised.... Australia will wait to declare until Khawaja has his second match century, or is dismissed.  As above, serious bowling attack at the end of the day.