Ask Bruce anything.

LB 15

Cunt
Here at SA we are blessed with the presence of Bruce the great. Bruce is a researcher, scientist, climate change expert, chemist, expert on misinformation, author, publisher, engineer, and master of Google - just to name a few of his talents.

In short Bruce knows everything there is to know about everything and it would be a waste to not tap into his encyclopedic knowledge of the universe. So if you want to know anything (and I mean anything) Juicy Brucey is your man and this is the place to ask him.

So have at it folks- he is at his keyboard 24/7 and never needs to sleep so ask away. Be warned though he can be a tad long winded at times.

Enjoy.

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
I will start.
What do you mean start.

You started this thread to abuse and belittle someone who has repeatedly handed your arse to you on a plate in the OTHER thread.

You now look like a total CUNT.

Does sailing anarchy really  want threads like this on its boards.

Last edited by a moderator:

LB 15

Cunt
What do you mean start.

You started this thread to abuse and belittle someone who has repeatedly handed your arse to you on a plate in the OTHER thread.

You now look like a total CUNT.

Does sailing anarchy really  want threads like this on its boards.
No I didn't start any other thread, but since you are here you can join in - how come some jurys find  a boat on port tack has to give way to a boat on starboard tack yet others don't? And another - is it a rule 69 offense to publicly question the findings of a jury?

Thanks in advance.

LB 15

Cunt
Why does Mr. LB15 with 23,058 posts call Mr. Hudson with 2,418 posts an attention whore?  Mr. Nice Guy thinks this is very impolite.
Hello and welcome to SA. Here is one for you. When starting a new sock puppet, how do you come up with the names? How come you didn't just use another kind of slimy sea creature?

AKA Lonleyboy 15 (and numerous sock puppets)

Who are the sockpuppets that belong to Mr. LB15?  Why does he feel he needs to make sockpuppets?  Mr. LB15 must be very lonely and sad if he feels he needs to make fun of other people on SA.  What can we do to make Mr. LB15 happy so he doesn't do these things that his mum taught him were bad things?

fastyacht

Super Anarchist
I've run an AI routine on the forum lo9king for linguistic clues. Unless lb is a freaking genius or has his own linguistic decabulator, there are no lb socks.

Here at SA we are blessed with the presence of Bruce the great. Bruce is a researcher, scientist, climate change expert, chemist, expert on misinformation, author, publisher, engineer, and master of Google - just to name a few of his talents.

In short Bruce knows everything there is to know about everything and it would be a waste to not tap into his encyclopedic knowledge of the universe. So if you want to know anything (and I mean anything) Juicy Brucey is your man and this is the place to ask him.

So have at it folks- he is at his keyboard 24/7 and never needs to sleep so ask away. Be warned though he can be a tad long winded at times.

Enjoy.

fastyacht

Super Anarchist
Screenshot_2020-01-10-22-41-58~2.png

fastyacht

Super Anarchist
Question for Bruce.

When downwind in your laser, do you sheet from the deck block or from the boom? Please elaborate.

Latest posts