Ask Bruce anything.

monsoon

Super Anarchist
ELIS
Ahhh... the internet bully boys attempt to oust Bruce because they've lost the climate debate despite outnumbering Bruce 10 to 1. Of course, this was bound to happen given that all the data are on Bruce's side. You children should go back to your sandbox. Pathetic.

shaggybaxter

Super Anarchist
Australia
Ahhh... the internet bully boys attempt to oust Bruce because they've lost the climate debate despite outnumbering Bruce 10 to 1. Of course, this was bound to happen given that all the data are on Bruce's side. You children should go back to your sandbox. Pathetic.
If you thought that was pathetic, I didn’t even know Bruce was real.
Bruce is a real Bruce?

fastyacht

Super Anarchist
You mean 42:1

Sail4beer

Usual suspect
Toms River,NJ
0D815080-1F3E-412D-90C2-8BF1DBCBE2D7.jpeg

Ed Lada

Super Anarchist
Poland
Cristoforo said:
Bruce must be a sock for Ed Lada who is a sock for a former moderator who all know everything about everything and always use more words than necessary. Even when they don’t have to. Always.  
I found this photo of Crissy in the Personal Pics thread.

I somehow had pictured him as being younger.

YeBD43Ag_400x400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Bruce I need some help, I can buy either;

1. A candle that smells like a raging forrest fire but it comes with a complimentary Barry Manilow CD, or

2. A air freshener from the auto store that smells like my favourite bum crack.

I'm into thinking global warming killed my pet Gerbil, so which one should I buy?

Thanks in anticipation.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Bruce I think my remaining pet Gerbil has Hooping Cough. Should I put it down or sell it on EBay?