Attn: Wreck

gina

Super Anarchist
Which fox is it you speak of and where is it located? I thought Snaggy's fox was an ocelot. Must be the beer :p

elle

Super Anarchist
great...now that's stuck in my head all day...the horror.

♪♫ •*¨*• what does the fox say ♫♪♪♫•*¨*• you're my guardian angel•*¨*•♪♪♫•*¨*•♫♪♪♫♫♪

Wreck™

Wreck™
40N 75W
great...now that's stuck in my head all day...the horror.

♪♫ •*¨*• what does the fox say ♫♪♪♫•*¨*• you're my guardian angel•*¨*•♪♪♫•*¨*•♫♪♪♫♫♪
You are welcome elle, anytime that you need an ear bug.

Wreck™

Wreck™
40N 75W
Worked hard during the Fall work party to close out our sailing season yesterday, perfect weather for November in Philadelphia. 70 sunny and no wind.

It's going to be a long Winter, I just began reading Morrissey;s autobiography, unsurprisingly it appears to be 450 pages of depression.

Hi gina

Edit:

Also, Daylight Savings Time sucks sweaty goat balls. (This opinion was not in any way affected by reading the above mentioned autobiography, regardless of how appropriate that may be).

Last edited by a moderator:

Nettles

Super Anarchist
Mumbledead
Hey elle! What, you don't answer your phone any more?

T, choro/chitoro? No se. Too bad about chuck, our local guys were going that direction but had limited results. Another epic striper year for me, a freezer full as well. Maybe a record lobster year too, I lost count at some point,

Pulled the gear Saturday, boat this week. Sniff...

Grabbler

Grabbler
Crappy summer down here in general too...rained from July 2nd thru August...blue crabs steered clear of the traps...stone crabs thin on the ground...the powers that be (fuckers) gave us a second mini red snapper season which was ok but that two fish limit is a joke...on the bright side bull reds have been around the last few weeks, fun, but hard to get one in the slot so c&r...hoping to get Jr to slay us some flounder in the next couple weeks...

ps Water has cleared up enough that Jr and his buddy did bring home some nice sheepshead bowfished fom the dock Saturday...schweeet!!

Last edited by a moderator:

TPG

Super Anarchist

T, choro/chitoro? No se. Too bad about chuck, our local guys were going that direction but had limited results. Another epic striper year for me, a freezer full as well. Maybe a record lobster year too, I lost count at some point,

Belly meat. Glorious glorious sushi grade bft belly meat.

It was the year of things eating what they don't eat.

IMG_20131019_095803_707.jpg

Yes, keeper tog on RonZ.

No I have no explanation.

Wreck™

Wreck™
40N 75W

Belly meat. Glorious glorious sushi grade bft belly meat.

It was the year of things eating what they don't eat.

IMG_20131019_095803_707.jpg

Yes, keeper tog on RonZ.

No I have no explanation.
I don't know fuckall about fish, what is that?

Left Bermuda for Falmouth, MA on a 6 knot shitbox Allied 36, dragging fishing gear as usual. We caught some kind of prehistoric looking critter about 20 inches long and fat, this thing looked older then Booth on a Mexican bender. The owners Wife asked me if she should cook it up for dinner and I said no, we have no idea what this is.

We only had 400 miles to go with plenty of water and food on board.