Aussie Government blow it (Again)

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
You will need a passport to get into QLD if Anna wins the election.
LB you have reminded me of a quirk that might allow you to turf her or any of her mob out. 

Remember the 15 federal parliamentarians had leave the Australian parliament because of dual citizenship under the Australian Constitution. States don't have a similiar provision but there is a way. 

New South Wales, Queensland, Western Australia and Tasmania under state constitutions, a parliamentary seat will become vacant if a member commits any act that acknowledges allegiance to any foreign power by a positive action taken by them that acknowledges a foreign allegiance.

So if a person who seeks to rely on their foreign citizenship in some way (however trivial) makes an acknowledgement of that foreign allegiance by say travelling on a foreign passport, or even renewing a foreign passport, they could be in deep shit. Less trivial doing state government business with same foriegn country they are a citizen of.

Never been tested and first raised by a leading constitutional expert Professor Gerard Carney 20 years ago.

Malcolm-Roberts.jpg

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Fuck me dead Randumb....

...will you ever forgive my point blank refusal to entice people to buy your "Virus & Wet Weather Feel Safe Offshore" gear range with the 'Fart No Burst' guarantee.

Cunt.. fucking get over it will yah. 

IMG_20200920_214159.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
- User pays quarantine resources not being provided in sufficient numbers by the States. That's a fact. 

- Quarantine resources being taken up by people just travelling domestically BUT who shouldn't be quarantining anyway in states like Qld and WA.

- Capital city hotels nearly empty and Federal support resources to burn if States wont.

- Citizens taxpayers and children trapped overseas for months on end, some in disgraceful circumstances and no relief in sight.

- International Flights landing HOURLY into Australia over 80% empty.

Fucking grow some Morrison .

Fucking appalling Australia. 

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
I interrupt this endless transmission with a little cheerful snippet from back in March.

So glad I'm a Victorian

https://www.parliament.vic.gov.au/about/news/4485-parliament-s-kitchens-prepare-meals-for-vulnerable

PARLIAMENT'S KITCHENS PREPARE MEALS FOR VULNERABLE

PARLIAMENT'S KITCHENS PREPARE MEALS FOR VULNERABLE

PARLIAMENT'S KITCHENS PREPARE MEALS FOR VULNERABLEPARLIAMENT'S KITCHENS PREPARE MEALS FOR VULNERABLE

The Victorian Parliament’s Presiding Officers have today announced that the kitchens at Parliament House will be used to help prepare meals for vulnerable community members.

“The Speaker and I have decided that we must put Parliament’s commercial size kitchens to good use in response to the Coronavirus emergency,” Legislative Council President Shaun Leane said.

“We will be working with organisations such as The Salvation Army, The Lazarus Centre, St Peter’s Eastern Hill Anglican Church, the Father Bob Maguire Foundation and Melbourne City Mission to help them get nutritious meals to people in need,” Mr Leane said.

“Our own catering staff and the agency staff we regularly use can continue to get work as a result of this initiative, and we will be using Victorian food producers and suppliers,” he said.

More than 400 meals will be provided in the first days of this initiative and this will increase to around 2,000 meals a day that will be distributed through the community programs run by the charitable organisations.

“We have sought the relevant approvals from the office of Victoria’s Chief Health Officer to ensure that we follow all appropriate procedures at this time,” Mr Leane said.

The Commanding Officer of The Salvation Army Melbourne, Major Brendan Nottle said they are deeply indebted to the Victorian Parliament for this initiative.

“The flexible and nimble response of Parliament House to reorganise themselves so that they will be producing meals for the most vulnerable is deeply appreciated,” Major Nottle said.

“This gift will ensure that the most vulnerable are not forgotten and their physical and emotional health will continue to be catered for,” he said.

Rambler

Super Anarchist
East Coast OZ
So glad I'm a Victorian
Clearly you're not living alone in a small unit.

It's OK for some people isn't it. Obviously you don't associate with the paroles. 

Nothing like an pathetic attempt at petty virtue signaling to hide what looks like criminal incompetence and a dictatorial determination to impose the harshest lockdown in the world to help recover from your own failings and offer certain elements of your police force a chance to practice their Stasi ambitions.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Do they get the same wine list?

It's OK for some people isn't it. Obviously you don't associate with the paroles. 

Nothing like an pathetic attempt at petty virtue signaling to hide what looks like criminal incompetence and a dictatorial determination to impose the harshest lockdown in the world to help recover from your own failings and offer certain elements of your police force a chance to practice their Stasi ambitions.
Prolly more than a few paroles at work.

Or did you mean Proles. 

For all intents and purposes  do live alone...in a smallish town house house with a patio .

(you can't count two 23 YO boys)

I do take your point but fail to see what it has to do with the article I posted.

I'm Curious, you say you"re east coast..would that be in Victoria?

Or Northern NSW?

Or Qld?

One would think you'd be pleased that the Vic Gov is providing food for those unable to access all the other Federal munificence. 

Rambler

Super Anarchist
East Coast OZ
One would think you'd be pleased that the Vic Gov is providing food for those unable to access all the other Federal munificence. 
It would have been better if they'd invested the time (and some of the money) into creating a proper contact tracing team.

Or supervised their hotel quarantine team.

Or just made right decisions instead of ideological driven ones. 

Those things might have really stopped all the deaths, misery and economic devastations  their decisions and failures caused.

You're making a big fuss about petty virtue signaling to distract from the real sins.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
It would have been better if they'd invested the time (and some of the money) into creating a proper contact tracing team.

Or supervised their hotel quarantine team.

Or just made right decisions instead of ideological driven ones. 

Those things might have really stopped all the deaths, misery and economic devastations  their decisions and failures caused.

You're making a big fuss about petty virtue signaling to distract from the real sins.
A big fuss?

Posting a feel good article amid all the doom and gloom id hardly a big fuss.

Did you say where you are on the east coast?

Rambler

Super Anarchist
East Coast OZ
astro said:
You can recognise a dumb cunt by the frequency of using that term.  Most of them are too stupid to understand what it means.

But two out of two posts ... what a fucking 100% dumb cunt he is. 

Ten points.
Name calling again

Argument lost.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Penny Wong you authorised this and it is a blatant lie. 

Those airlines which are in the air are running around 90% empty, mostly but not all passengers at the front of the plane and doing so at a loss.

All returning back overseas empty, save for a trickle of non- residents and special resident cases being the only ones who can exit Aust.

Despite losing money they are still willing to provide this vital but constrained service.

The only people stopping them having more passengers is the States. Some of those States are Labour so Labour make it a Federal issue when it isn't. 

So they politicise it and and demonise the ones providing the service. Why shouldn't they just tell Aust to get fucked?

What a great way to fuck it up for those in need, whose need you are claiming to champion Penny Wong.

Stupid fucking cow.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
And so it continues - the inquiry into the bungled hotel quarantine fiasco proves that 'Yes Minister' was indeed not a parody, but in fact a documentary.  Looks like all @ vic.gov.au followed it to a T.
and yet there are still so many "Dan's doing a great job" idiots out there. You really have to wonder who has the lowest IQ, Dan or Trump supporters. 

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy

Name calling again

Argument lost.
Fuck, I love this place!

Ncik

Super Anarchist
I wonder if it is really federal responsibility. 

once they have cleared through all of the border controls, I would have thought it has become the states responsibility.
JFK! If the feds aren't responsible for Australian borders then what are they responsible for? Is there sole domain to fund sports rorts? Do you need reminding of "Stop the boats!"? What a stupid fucking argument, only perpetuated by those who don't want to handle the responsibility of the task. Scomo and Dutton are pushing a wheelbarrow of shit and carry the stench to prove it. There's a god damn clue in the name of the public service Dutton started up, Australian Border Force. "Our mission is to protect Australia’s border and enable legitimate travel and trade"

https://www.abf.gov.au/

Or does protecting Australia's border only extend to refugees and visa overstays?

Fuck me sideways, unbelievable!

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
JFK! If the feds aren't responsible for Australian borders then what are they responsible for? Is there sole domain to fund sports rorts? Do you need reminding of "Stop the boats!"? What a stupid fucking argument, only perpetuated by those who don't want to handle the responsibility of the task. Scomo and Dutton are pushing a wheelbarrow of shit and carry the stench to prove it. There's a god damn clue in the name of the public service Dutton started up, Australian Border Force. "Our mission is to protect Australia’s border and enable legitimate travel and trade"

https://www.abf.gov.au/

Or does protecting Australia's border only extend to refugees and visa overstays?

Fuck me sideways, unbelievable!
JFC can you not read?

The people in hotel quarantine have cleared through all border controls, so they are legally in Australia and under normal circumstances they are out of the jurisdiction of ABF.

It seems pretty clear that each state accepted the responsibility for hotel quarantine, because otherwise it would have been run from Canberra with the Federal police in charge.