Aussie Government blow it (Again)

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Yes, I'm going to back your quick google over my 15 years experience working directly with numerous Comp acts.

save us from small business internet "experts" on Workcover legislation that cite right wing rags. I probably used to be your workcover claims manager gawd help me  :D

Rambler

Super Anarchist
East Coast OZ
Yes, I'm going to back your quick google over my 15 years experience working directly with numerous Comp acts.

save us from small business internet "experts" on Workcover legislation that cite right wing rags. I probably used to be your workcover claims manager gawd help me  :D
Well, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you posted this concurrently with my legislative analysis and that you'll deal with that actual law soon enough.

And your assumption of my background couldn't be more wrong.

Rambler

Super Anarchist
East Coast OZ
But it is interesting your apparent 15 years experience seemingly left you oblivious as to the 2019/20 amendments to the OHS legislation and capable of making rather simplistic errors about the scope of the legislation, such as it only applying to employers and to deaths in a workplace.

Maybe your career focus was a tad too narrow to embrace the wider aspects of OHS or left you too ready to be dismissive of others 

LB 15

Cunt
astro said:
Murdoch polls are bullshit.

Anyone who believes them are just showing that they are right wing voters hiding under a centrist label.
Are you saying that Anna is a centrist? She clearly reads them. Mate last month was our all time record sales in 23 years in business. This month is on track to blow it out of the water. They can leave the borders closed until doomsday as far as I am concerned. I am happy about opening up to to northern rivers as I am farking sick of the crowds in the lineup at the goldy breaks. And as a further incentive to the greens voters I note she included Nimbin in the places QLD voters can now visit...

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Senate Select Covid-19 Committee Hearing today with the Office of the Prime Minister.

- PM Dept confirm NOTHING is being done to have the States or failing that the Commonwealth, to INCREASE CAPACITY of international incoming quarantine accommodation

- 20,000 EMPTY seats coming into Australia each week going begging.

- ScoMo REFUSES to fix a problem he created.

ScoMo goes up another level on the cunt meter.

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
So anyone here care to open a thread in PA titled "Aussie Covid Hero's Ratfucking Their Own" or similiar for impact. Those who hate Australia will love it.
It appears not one of ewes cunts can be fucked doing that for your fellow Australians. Good one cunts.  

astro said:
Awesome about Nimbin, about fucking time.

So happy that you finally give Anna credit for being best for business. 

I'm catching fish in NQ for a while, cunts up here don't like her that much but give her credit for keeping them safe.
That sounds nice. Whilst I'd like to be catching fish, my day is limited to catching COVID (if I'm lucky) or flies.

LB 15

Cunt
astro said:
So happy that you finally give Anna credit for being best for business. 
Would that be the business of hanging onto power? She doesn’t give a fuck about Queenslanders health- just keeping her job. You didn’t need to go to FNQ to catch fish. I am getting plenty of bites down here.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Are you saying that Anna is a centrist? She clearly reads them. Mate last month was our all time record sales in 23 years in business. This month is on track to blow it out of the water. They can leave the borders closed until doomsday as far as I am concerned. I am happy about opening up to to northern rivers as I am farking sick of the crowds in the lineup at the goldy breaks. And as a further incentive to the greens voters I note she included Nimbin in the places QLD voters can now visit...
Good to know :)

I'm assuming that even when this calms down internationally, ScoMo will find some reason to keep us from leaving these shores for recreation purposes and keep us from spending our money elsewhere. I may have to buy a Kombi :(

LB 15

Cunt
astro said:
One of the guys I'm traveling with was going off about Anna "just keeping the borders closed because there's an election soon".   Then when she partially opened the borders he accused her of the same thing,  Farking funni as.

Then we have people so fucked up that even when their businesses are booming because of some excellent leadership, they will still vote against her, because that's what they do.  Unable to see the sheer hypocrisy of their stance.

But keep it up, it's entertaining to the rest of us.

source.gif
Now put your bong down and concentrate. As I have said all along I support the Border closure as health is more important than the economy ATM. My business is booming because of the quality of the product and the services we provide (we have been the national market leader for over 15 years) and because of the robust economy that the Morrison Government have created, and the confidence that people have thanks to the way he has carried all Australians through this crisis. Having never worked a day in her life outside of politics Anna is the complete political animal. Like Trump she plays to her support base and as soon as it became obvious that she was losing them she back flipped. Economically her Government is a basket case and the state was already in deep financial shit back when Corona was an imported beer drunk by men in pink shirts with theirs collars turned up.

While I applaud much of what she has done in regards to health over the past 6 months (in reality all she just did what the Morrison led national cabinet recommended) but no way does she and that bunch of arse clowns in her government have the skill set to lead us into recovery. Those morons couldn't balance the books when the economy was booming. She will lose the election and lose it badly.

Your mate is spot on. She closed the borders for political reasons and opened them for the same reason. Do you notice how she gets that demonic grandmother CHO or her deputy (who looks like a 16 year old at his 1st job interview wearing a suit that doesn't fit him) to deliver the bad news, but when she has some good news she fronts up herself. If I have to watch that menopausal cow Janette Young delivering another of her condescending lectures I will put a brick through the TV screen. 

You see mate that is what us centrists do. Judge each issue on its merits. We don't have to blindly agree with everything that the party says and does.

IMO both sides should be sodomized by a rusty star picket for politicizing the border closures. Total cunt act.

LB 15

Cunt
Good to know :)

I'm assuming that even when this calms down internationally, ScoMo will find some reason to keep us from leaving these shores for recreation purposes and keep us from spending our money elsewhere. I may have to buy a Kombi :(
I have just finished turning my ILoad into a camper van and the child bride and I have done trips to Airlie beach and way out west to Quilpie in the past 2 months. It is a great way to see this place. Beats the shit out of that sailing crap. Don't have to worry about the anchor or the weather and playing the 'stealth camping' game is great fun.

Got my first written warning from Noosa shire council a couple of weeks ago for illegal camping. I am so proud of it I might have it made into a t-shirt. Join the 'Van life Australia' group on facebook. Terrific community and some amazing builds on there. Kombi's are great to look at but farking expensive, shits of things to drive any distance in and old and unreliable. They also cost a fortune now. Randum has a couple of crackers I think. If Dan ever lets you free you can join the exodus out of that place. Worlds most livable city? Bwhahahahahaha. Tell that to the 800 Victorians who are not living anymore.

#vanlife

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
I have just finished turning my ILoad into a camper van and the child bride and I have done trips to Airlie beach and way out west to Quilpie in the past 2 months. It is a great way to see this place. Beats the shit out of that sailing crap. Don't have to worry about the anchor or the weather and playing the 'stealth camping' game is great fun.

Got my first written warning from Noosa shire council a couple of weeks ago for illegal camping. I am so proud of it I might have it made into a t-shirt. Join the 'Van life Australia' group on facebook. Terrific community and some amazing builds on there. Kombi's are great to look at but farking expensive, shits of things to drive any distance in and old and unreliable. They also cost a fortune now. Randum has a couple of crackers I think. If Dan ever lets you free you can join the exodus out of that place. Worlds most livable city? Bwhahahahahaha. Tell that to the 800 Victorians who are not living anymore.

#vanlife
I used to have a Bedford Dormobile when I did my youthful 6 months in Europe Thang.

Lovely to live in. POS to service and fix. But then again we did buy it in london from a welsh pixie that only used it to drive the Brownies :D

PyiA1DjkLYepQ4odHyyoKv9uWRgQQzrTBZrx0fqO-d_uyMWU8M7wFAA0ILit204TtdALCLeOvMZdG-40vr_8dF8_C2k2jK38dYOzI8oVmPn84hpjdB79JBZnd_NcHB2mrGY

a10f25143f02f2498d1e56137e5db7a6.jpg

Huge mechanical issues 

So we sold it to a Kiwi brain surgeon and ran like fuck :D  

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
To be fair, most of them were not going to living for much longer anyway. 

so what’s a good suburb for Melbourne refugees to move to in Brisbane?

Logan?  
 The family are making my mothers funeral arrangements as we speak.

Not Covid, but it's not exactly fun for her to have almost no visitors in her last few days.

Funny. She thinks Dan's doing the best he can and has the grace and understanding to pity his weariness and appreciate the hard choices he has to make every day  .

But..Unlike you whining babies, she went through air raids and two epidemics.Polio and flu I think.

So, Fuck you...No really, .Fuck you!

LB 15

Cunt
To be fair, most of them were not going to living for much longer anyway. 

so what’s a good suburb for Melbourne refugees to move to in Brisbane?

Logan?  
Perfect for Melbournians - A Labor party heart land, hot as fuck in summer, cold as shit in winter, ethnically diverse and everyone dresses in black. Lots of old run down buildings and if only we could get a muddy river to run through it you guys would feel like you are at home. However there are no markets full of wogs selling stinky cheese, not many outdoor coffee shops (to easy for drive by shootings) and not as many homo's as you guys are used to.

NTTIAWWT.

LB 15

Cunt
 The family are making my mothers funeral arrangements as we speak.

Not Covid, but it's not exactly fun for her to have almost no visitors in her last few days.

Funny. She thinks Dan's doing the best he can and has the grace and understanding to pity his weariness and appreciate the hard choices he has to make every day  .

But..Unlike you whining babies, she went through air raids and two epidemics.Polio and flu I think.

So, Fuck you...No really, .Fuck you!
Hey Meli sorry to hear that. I know you and your Mother had a difficult relationship but you were there for her. Respect. Just gone a year since my mum passed and it is never easy losing a parent. I am just so glad that she and Dad were not around for this shit. They would not have coped. Hey if you can now boot those kids out you can now do what you want! For two hours a day anyway. :)  

LB 15

Cunt
I used to have a Bedford Dormobile when I did my youthful 6 months in Europe Thang.

Lovely to live in. POS to service and fix. But then again we did buy it in london from a welsh pixie that only used it to drive the Brownies :D

PyiA1DjkLYepQ4odHyyoKv9uWRgQQzrTBZrx0fqO-d_uyMWU8M7wFAA0ILit204TtdALCLeOvMZdG-40vr_8dF8_C2k2jK38dYOzI8oVmPn84hpjdB79JBZnd_NcHB2mrGY

a10f25143f02f2498d1e56137e5db7a6.jpg

Huge mechanical issues 

So we sold it to a Kiwi brain surgeon and ran like fuck :D  
That would be worth a kings ransom in Aus now. Even more so down there in the peoples republic were I read on the FB pages that you can not buy a good van for love or money. Everyone is preparing to bug out the minute the wall comes down. Funny because I can't wait to do a trip down there! What is the car park at the Library like? Dark at night? Any chance you could leave the door to the dunnies unlocked when we come? :)