Aussie Government blow it (Again)

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
That would be worth a kings ransom in Aus now. Even more so down there in the peoples republic were I read on the FB pages that you can not buy a good van for love or money. Everyone is preparing to bug out the minute the wall comes down. Funny because I can't wait to do a trip down there! What is the car park at the Library like? Dark at night? Any chance you could leave the door to the dunnies unlocked when we come? :)  
It's 4.39 pm. 7 degrees ("Feels like" 3) raining cats and dogs.

Car park is underground. You could park outback with the other "nomads" and use their "facilities" 

(nice lemonbalm patch in park)

Or the free beach showers 
bwaha.gif

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
 The family are making my mothers funeral arrangements as we speak.

Not Covid, but it's not exactly fun for her to have almost no visitors in her last few days.

Funny. She thinks Dan's doing the best he can and has the grace and understanding to pity his weariness and appreciate the hard choices he has to make every day  .

But..Unlike you whining babies, she went through air raids and two epidemics.Polio and flu I think.

So, Fuck you...No really, .Fuck you!
So she forgets he’s trying to fix the mess he made.

just watching the inquiry and just watched him make an apology to all Victorian’s. too little too late and after a not taking responsibility.

gutless fucking prick.

he should take responsibility for not questioning the decision that it seems no one made. CEOs of companies have been sacked for much less incompetence.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Perfect for Melbournians - A Labor party heart land, hot as fuck in summer, cold as shit in winter, ethnically diverse and everyone dresses in black. Lots of old run down buildings and if only we could get a muddy river to run through it you guys would feel like you are at home. However there are no markets full of wogs selling stinky cheese, not many outdoor coffee shops (to easy for drive by shootings) and not as many homo's as you guys are used to.

NTTIAWWT.
Sounds like a great place.

are people there lacking accountability and have a poor memory?

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
So she forgets he’s trying to fix the mess he made.

just watching the inquiry and just watched him make an apology to all Victorian’s. too little too late and after a not taking responsibility.

gutless fucking prick.

he should take responsibility for not questioning the decision that it seems no one made. CEOs of companies have been sacked for much less incompetence.
fucking liar. He said he's ultimately accountable. read his statement.

And how dare you imply my mother's memory is failing. She was as sharp as a tack until the morphine started last week...and she was a Liberal voter.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Not now you can't. Not if Dan's SS catch you. No point in only going camping for 1 hour.
Regional Vic are allowed to do pretty much anything outdoors now.

Tease sheep, shoot roads signs, visit rello's in the low security places, go smoke bongs in the cemeteries, fall down mine shafts, get stoned under the grandstand at the local footy oval and fall down mine shafts, tease cows..all that wholesome country stuff.

Perfect for Melbournians - A Labor party heart land, hot as fuck in summer, cold as shit in winter, ethnically diverse and everyone dresses in black. Lots of old run down buildings and if only we could get a muddy river to run through it you guys would feel like you are at home. However there are no markets full of wogs selling stinky cheese, not many outdoor coffee shops (to easy for drive by shootings) and not as many homo's as you guys are used to.

NTTIAWWT.
Too funny

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has offered the hotel quarantine inquiry an "unreserved apology" for the mistakes made in handling the program that led to a spread in coronavirus cases.

Premier says he, Mikakos and Attorney-General were accountable for the quarantine program

In a written statement, Premier Daniel Andrews says he regarded his Health Minister Jenny Mikakos, as "accountable for the program". 

He then said from July 8, he regarded the Attorney-General as accountable for the program. 

In the statement, he said that he as Premier was "ultimately accountable" for the program. 

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has offered the hotel quarantine inquiry an "unreserved apology" for the mistakes made in handling the program that led to a spread in coronavirus cases.

Premier says he, Mikakos and Attorney-General were accountable for the quarantine program

In a written statement, Premier Daniel Andrews says he regarded his Health Minister Jenny Mikakos, as "accountable for the program". 

He then said from July 8, he regarded the Attorney-General as accountable for the program. 

In the statement, he said that he as Premier was "ultimately accountable" for the program. 

He's been saying he's ultimately responsible for months.

But since when did reality stop the faux outrage?

Ease the sheet.

astro said:
So did you stay at "The Lake" at Quilpie?

We stayed in the shearers quarters for years before they developed it, fished in the lake, repaired the toilets, rounded up the sheep, thinned out the feral animals.  Went there last in our Sprinter.

If I had known you were going there I would have farking warned them!
A sprinter?

A fucking Mercedes.......

Rambler

Super Anarchist
East Coast OZ
 The family are making my mothers funeral arrangements as we speak.

Not Covid, but it's not exactly fun for her to have almost no visitors in her last few days.

Funny. She thinks Dan's doing the best he can and has the grace and understanding to pity his weariness and appreciate the hard choices he has to make every day  .

But..Unlike you whining babies, she went through air raids and two epidemics.Polio and flu I think.

So, Fuck you...No really, .Fuck you!
We're not whining about what we're fated to live through, only the incompetence and psychopathetic tendencies of certain premiers.

One of whom now wants to give random acolytes like you the power to arrest and hold without judicial appeal anyone they don't like/ think might possibly spread COVID.

Dan and Anna are doing the best in the same way Chamberlin and Halifax did their best in the war cabinet; absolute disasters.

By the way, you haven't applied your outstanding OHS mind to the actual drafting of the legislation to give us the benefit of your expertise as to why Dan and his ministers aren't going to jail especially in the light of the evidence of incompetence and negligence that seems to be coming out of the inquiry. 

Ease the sheet.

astro said:
Yeah so?   Do you hate Germans?

It's a full on Land Yacht.  All the same systems, fitted out totally self contained camping for 30 days.  Over it by then.
Only the ones which previously profited from slave labour......

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
fucking liar. He said he's ultimately accountable. read his statement.
Dan is taking the weak shit generic, I'm leader, I'll take responsibility. This is VERY different to the responsibility he should have taken as he SHOULD have question the risks of using private security the moment he heard that no one made the decision to use them.

As far as politicians are concerned, he is the most gutless weasel Politician Australia has seen in ages.