Aussie Government blow it (Again)

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Last time I looked I couldn't find since WWII an Australian PM or Premier being on watch when north of 600 deaths have occured in one hit, let alone a monumental cock-up involving unnecessary ones in any number.

So Short as skipper (off or on watch) and your boat goes on the bricks and someone dies, then it is everyone else's fault starting with your watch captain, not yours.

I really hope you are never in front of an inquest.

I have read today with interest Andrews evidence including his apology to his fellow Victorians. BUT not one fucking utterence or acknowledgement of the pain and suffering he and his government have foisted upon fellow Australians. Maybe that is why he chose to embrace China's B&R overtures against the advice of fellow Australians. He doesn't see himself as Australian, or at least one holding the same values.

The cunt can get fucked.

It is amazing how blind extremists are to incompetence.  Meli is just as bad as a Trump supporter 

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
Jacks not looking very hard

"Last time I looked I couldn't find since WWII an Australian PM or Premier being on watch when north of 600 deaths have occured in one hit, let alone a monumental cock-up involving unnecessary ones in any number."

Polio epidemic 1951-54 killed nearly 700 children in OZ..12,000 cases left thousands crippled..

Accounting for todays pop that would be 2100 deaths- 36,000 cases

Premier WA, worst effected state was sir Ross McClarty. he didn't resign..

And of course the PM was the sainted Robert Menzies.

I cant see any premier resigned and Menzies certainly didn't.

I guess in those days, shit just happened and the pollies were allowed to get on with their jobs the best they could without the opposition pack howling at their heels.

Seriously, If Andrews displayed the incompetence  of Trump or B Johnson, youd have something to squeal about.

Just suck it up that your boys are in opposition and let the man get on with the job.
in those days people weren't the princesses they are now.

there was no internet to tell everyone that the princesses are right and everyone else is wrong.

the fact that people actually have time and take the effort to whinge to anyone who will listen on some internet forum shows how fucking easy things actually are,

no one has a problem so fucking pressing that they cant stop first to post how fucking hard done by the are.

blame someone. lefties, unions, dictator dan. government. police, nazi's. oh+s, everybody.

fucking pissant, hypocritical believers of personal responsibility. 

if only they would actually get off their fat fucking arses and live their life the way they want others do.

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Jacks not looking very hard

"Last time I looked I couldn't find since WWII an Australian PM or Premier being on watch when north of 600 deaths have occured in one hit, let alone a monumental cock-up involving unnecessary ones in any number."

Polio epidemic 1951-54 killed nearly 700 children in OZ..12,000 cases left thousands crippled..

Accounting for todays pop that would be 2100 deaths- 36,000 cases

Premier WA, worst effected state was sir Ross McClarty. he didn't resign..
Why stop there..like heart attacks, the flu itself where 3k+ annually?

Name one action by the Commonwealth or the State that exacerbated the mortality count to cause unnecessary deaths from that or any epidemic OR ANY spike in excess deaths in Australias history post WWII that match Victoria's these last months?

To save you the trouble you can't.

And this.

Just suck it up that your boys are in opposition and let the man get on with the job.
You are clueless to my political standing. You skipped over this apolitical viewpoint as you do desperately making any critisism of the Andrews Government being one of politically motivated. Facts are irrelevant. If Andrews was a Lib or of any political bent he should have fallen on his sword long before now.

He is ignorant to or couldn't give two fucks about the national damage he has caused all courtesy of his own tongue. You are clearly of the same mind.

I have read today with interest Andrews evidence including his apology to his fellow Victorians. BUT not one fucking utterence or acknowledgement of the pain and suffering he and his government have foisted upon fellow Australians.
So Mellie Australia says fuck you too.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
...the fact that people actually have time and take the effort to whinge to anyone who will listen on some internet forum shows how fucking easy things actually are,..
The very same internet forum you write that and other self indulgent one-eyed dribble.  :lol:

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Name one action by the Commonwealth or the State that exacerbated the mortality count to cause unnecessary deaths from that or any epidemic OR ANY spike in excess deaths in Australias history post WWII that match Victoria's these last months?
I would say since federation there has not been an Australian leader who has done that. I assume that the level of incompetence this time around was not match at the time of the Spanish flu.

Judging Dan and his government's actions and performance during the pandemic should be apolitical. He has been good with being tough with the lockdowns, because sometime you need a cunt running the show, and Dan is 100% a cunt. First time around his inconsistent and illogical restrictions was a nuisance. Second time around he acted fairly quickly to his fuckup and again we needed a cunt. However the targets for easing restrictions are clearly set with the goal of elimination and not the stated suppression and is unwillingness to give us a clearer way out or compromise shows that he is overdoing his cunt behaviour. Dan clearly hopes elimination will save his career and fuck the economy.

People like Meli just have their head up their own arse if they cannot see where the responsibility of the 2nd outbreak lies.

SCARECROW

Super Anarchist
Melbourne, Aus
In one of my favorite pieces of Australian enforcement genius news today this came up in my feed.  Victorian man arrested at the border trying to get into NSW by taxi taken into Albury (NSW in case there are 2 people from outside Aus reading this post) and then transferred into Wagga.  How many Cockroaches will he have crossed paths with before he gets back to Mexico? 

Ease the sheet.

The very same internet forum you write that and other self indulgent one-eyed dribble.  :lol:
31k posts Mr sparrow, that's a lot of self indulgent one eyed dribble.

you don't have a wooden leg to stand on.

but I'm sure that little bit of hypocrisy wont get in the way of your faux outrage....

random's right about you.

Didn't people used to resign after being caught lying?

image.png

They all knew the answer to that which they deny / claim amnesia

Andrews

Ashton

Eccles

Neville

Crisp

Pakula

Mikakos

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
..anyone who will listen on some internet forum..

The very same internet forum you write that..

31k posts Mr sparrow, that's a lot of self indulgent one eyed dribble.

you don't have a wooden leg to stand on.

but I'm sure that little bit of hypocrisy wont get in the way of your faux outrage....

random's right about you.
Post count and hypocrisy??

You're the ONLY one complaining about the validity of 'internet forum' viewpoints, BUT you're incapable of stopping yourself rushing in to use the same 'internet forum' at the drop of a hat.

Mate is there a name for that disease or are you a tad not very bright?

You agree with Randumb that I get paid to post.  :lol:  Now that IS a disease and it must have a very long unpronounceable name.

Ease the sheet.

Post count and hypocrisy??

You're the only one complaining about the validity of 'internet forum communication' BUT you're incapable of stopping yourself rushing in to use it.

Mate is there a name for that disease or are you a tad not very bright?

You agree with Randumb that I get paid to post.  :lol: That is a disease and it has a very long unpronounceable name.
thanks for proving my point

idiot

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Didn't people used to resign after being caught lying?

View attachment 394832

They all knew the answer to that which they deny / claim amnesia

Andrews

Ashton

Eccles

Neville

Crisp

Pakula

Mikakos
Interesting article, but not at all surprising

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/a-word-of-advice-beattie-says-andrews-must-be-honest-about-what-went-wrong-20200926-p55zjo.html

Several Victorian federal Labor MPs told The Sunday Age and The Sunday Herald they are growing increasingly frustrated that they are being told not to admit their party made mistakes or to criticise state counterparts publicly if asked during media appearances.

Daily talking points issued to all federal MPs from the office of Labor leader Anthony Albanese for the past three months have consistently instructed them to say "Labor has consistently supported every premier taking the best health advice and will continue to do so".

MPs are also directed to say "premiers are accountable to their own states" and "should act on their own state chief health officer's advice".

In suggestion remarks for Labor MPs on August 10, if asked about the situation in states, MPs were instructed to say: "Every premier, regardless of party, should be supported in their efforts."

Federal Victorians in both the Right and Left factions have expressed concerns internally that they will face voters long before their state colleagues go to the polls in November 2022 and could cop their wrath.
"I am being inundated by emails and phone calls complaining about Daniel (Andrews) and the lockdown, I look like an absolute goose when I am forced to defend it publicly," one MP said, on the condition of anonymity.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
..Daily talking points issued to all federal MPs from the office of Labor leader Anthony Albanese for the past three months have consistently instructed them to say "Labor has consistently supported every premier taking the best health advice and will continue to do so"...

...."I am being inundated  by emails  and phone calls complaining about Daniel ( Andrews) and the lockdown, I look like an absolute goose when I am forced to  defend it publicly," one MP said, on the condition of anonymity.
To be fair to Albanese he also in turn has 'generally' supported the Federal Govt. 

However what he deserves rat fucking for is turning a blind-eye to Qld and Vic, two Labour states that HE should have rat fucked privately, but each for different reasons.

He knows ScoMo can't ratfuck them once giving them control without it appearing political and Albanese has taken advantage of that. 

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
1934 called, they want to talk to you about ministerial responsibility.....
1934 called?   Mmmmm

So looking at what happened in 1934 I'm guessing you're saying Andrews is a joke in this virus war so to end it the Feds should move in taking control of Victoria in its 186th year, hunt Andrews down like any common criminal and execute him. 

Pretty harsh ...but hey he has been given every chance to fess up and hasn't...so fuck him.

Has Victoria got enough electricity for using 'the chair' or enough string (where they kick the chair away) with their lockdown shortages? If not I'm sure other states can lend a hand. 

- Flash Gordon comic strip is first published.

- John Dillinger breaks out of jail with a wooden gun.

- John Dillinger 10 days later robs a bank with a different gun.

- Nacht der langen Messer. 

- The first Three Stooges short is released.

- Bonnie and Clyde are killed.

- Gesetz über den Neuaufbau des Reiches.

- John Dillinger is shot dead by FBI agents.

- Führerprinzip first adopted.

- Conservatives win Australian federal election. 

- Harry Pierpont is executed by electric chair for killing a Sheriff while breaking John Dillinger out of jail.

- Centenary of the state of Victoria. 

- Baby Face Nelson fatally shot by the FBI.

- Australian Frontier War between indiginous Australians and settlers ends, after 146 years.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
1934 called?   Mmmmm

So looking at what happened in 1934 I'm guessing you're saying Andrews is a joke in this virus war so to end it the Feds should move in taking control of Victoria in its 186th year, hunt Andrews down like any common criminal and execute him. 

Pretty harsh ...but hey he has been given every chance to fess up and hasn't...so fuck him.

Has Victoria got enough electricity for using 'the chair' or enough string (where they kick the chair away) with their lockdown shortages? If not I'm sure other states can lend a hand. 

- Flash Gordon comic strip is first published.

- John Dillinger breaks out of jail with a wooden gun.

- John Dillinger 10 days later robs a bank with a different gun.

- Nacht der langen Messer. 

- The first Three Stooges short is released.

- Bonnie and Clyde are killed.

- Gesetz über den Neuaufbau des Reiches.

- John Dillinger is shot dead by FBI agents.

- Führerprinzip first adopted.

- Conservatives win Australian federal election. 

- Harry Pierpont is executed by electric chair for killing a Sheriff while breaking John Dillinger out of jail.

- Centenary of the state of Victoria. 

- Baby Face Nelson fatally shot by the FBI.

- Australian Frontier War between indiginous Australians and settlers ends, after 146 years.
You created the connection to 1934 in this post...

They both have a lock fettish however ones grandfather liked "holding up" banks and the other likes "shutting down" banks. 

View attachment 393961

View attachment 393962
Easy wants the FBI to shoot Dan dead?

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
You created the connection to 1934 in this post...
You're catching on quick.  :lol:

I think I hypnotised Easy with that Dillinger/Fritzl/Andrews post causing him to type 1934 instead of Orwell's 1984 BUT where both years work if he can read German.  :p  To complete the link 'Nineteen Eighty-Four' the book killed Orwell

Easy wants the FBI to shoot Dan dead?
 Seems so...who would have thought hypnosis on a mindless 'internet forum' works...if not fucking good idea I'll give him that. :lol:

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
You're catching on quick.  :lol:

I think I hypnotised Easy with that Dillinger/Fritzl/Andrews post causing him to type 1934 instead of Orwell's 1984 BUT where both years work if he can read German.  :p

Seems so...who would have thought...fucking good idea I'll give him that.
Maybe Labor can win the next election with a sympathy vote. Perhaps that's Easy's hope.