Aussie Government blow it (Again)

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Maybe Labor can win the next election with a sympathy vote. Perhaps that's Easy's hope.
Wouldn't want to bank on a sympathy vote. Political suicide like the other kind generates mixed community feelings particularly when innocent 3rd parties are involved. A fucking lot of 3rd parties here. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Frogman56

Anarchist
Sydney
It is much more than the errors in dealing with covid, try:

1. Studious avoidance of accountability, contrary to all parliamentary principles

2. The studied, contrived amnesia about who knew, demonstrating contempt for the people and the institutions

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Why do people like you condone incompetence?

Is that what your career is based on?
Why do people like you criticise people for doing their best in a crisis, in a job that you couldn't possibly come within cooee of?

I have no patience with those that jeer at people thrust into unprecedented catastrophe, that are doing what no one has experience of, to save lives Whether medical professionals, or politicians in government. While  armchair "heroes" sleep their 8 hours per day and chivy from the sidelines. People like you make me sick. 

And I actually don't care which party they belong to. They are all doing hard hours, hard time. With the fires and now this. You would be at and beyond breaking point. 

75 years ago, you'd have been shunned by every other Australian "doing their bit" 

You're a cowardly sniveler. 

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
astro said:
  Not counting the socks he creates to argue against.
Name just one sock....bet you can't?

Which begs question why say it to be so? 

Randumb remember you're good behaviour warning.  :lol:

Why do people like you criticise people for doing their best in a crisis, in a job that you couldn't possibly come within cooee of?

I have no patience with those that jeer at people thrust into unprecedented catastrophe, that are doing what no one has experience of, to save lives Whether medical professionals, or politicians in government. While  armchair "heroes" sleep their 8 hours per day and chivy from the sidelines. People like you make me sick. 

And I actually don't care which party they belong to. They are all doing hard hours, hard time. With the fires and now this. You would be at and beyond breaking point. 

75 years ago, you'd have been shunned by every other Australian "doing their bit" 

You're a cowardly sniveler. 
So we should just thank and applaud them for 'trying' ?

Regardless of whether they are/were competent, honest when called to account ?

You remind me of people who would get rid of scoring in kids sports, and give them all a participation award. Everyone gets a prize.

You seem a little thick, so let me re-iterate, it is not about whether they were trying, and its a 'hard' job etc - I quote Frogman.

1. Studious avoidance of accountability, contrary to all parliamentary principles

2. The studied, contrived amnesia about who knew, demonstrating contempt for the people and the institutions

Do you understand at least that ?

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
So we should just thank and applaud them for 'trying' ?

Regardless of whether they are/were competent, honest when called to account ?

You remind me of people who would get rid of scoring in kids sports, and give them all a participation award. Everyone gets a prize.

You seem a little thick, so let me re-iterate, it is not about whether they were trying, and its a 'hard' job etc - I quote Frogman.

Do you understand at least that ?
And you remind me of the idiots that would stop a concrete pour mid way to discuss a tea break.

Saboteur.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Why do people like you condone incompetence?

'Why' are they criticised for doing 'their best'?

Because 'their best' doesn't cut the fucking mustard. Others have done the same job and 'their best' and succeeded.

'Their best' kills people, it kills state economies inside and outside Victoria, it kills enterprises inside and outside Victoria. It will even be destroying Xmas for over a hundred thousand Australian citizens and residents. 

Last time I looked Hoppy wasn't a Victorian Premier or MP.

If that is 'your best' defence for this catastrofuck I suggest you have a Bex and a long fucking lie down.  

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Because 'their best' doesn't cut the fucking mustard.

'Their best' kills people, it kills state economies inside and outside Victoria, it kills enterprises inside and outside Victoria. It will even be destroying Xmas for over a hundred thousand Australian citizens and residents. 

If that is 'your best' defence for this catastrofuck I suggest you have a Bex and a long fucking lie down.  
Could you have done better?

It's an interesting management style you have there.

Take a project, a big big project with a desperate end date.

Like completing a sea wall before the tides change.

A identified miscalculation is made and a few hundred people die.

Do you stop the build? risking thousands of deaths to have a debate over who fucked up?

or do you get on with the main job and support the tired team and point fingers later?

And you call me thick.

I really am starting to despise people like you.

No doubt you're one that interupts the project and wearies the weary by pointing out that some people are not taking their regulation tea break.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Because 'their best' doesn't cut the fucking mustard.

Good heavens, lets not destroy Christmas!! :rolleyes:

Actually, some people will have the best Christmas ever..no In-laws :D

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Ditto here.

Do you stop the build? risking thousands of deaths to have a debate over who fucked up?

or do you get on with the main job and support the tired team and point fingers later?

And you call me thick.

I don't have any failed major builds including seawalls to my name. 

Next. 

And you call me thick.

Actually Meli - it was me who said you 'seemed' thick

I don't recall anyone here recently said to 'stop the build' - so what the fuck are you on about ?

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
. It will even be destroying Xmas for over a hundred thousand Australian citizens and residents. 

Good heavens, lets not destroy Christmas!! :rolleyes: 

Actually, some people will have the best Christmas ever..no In-laws :D
Go to a Quarantine hotel after a international arrived Aust citizen or family (the rare and lucky ones who have made it home) having just got out and report back on what you see. 

You are a gold rolled cunt.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist

I don't recall anyone here recently said to 'stop the build' - so what the fuck are you on about ?
'Seemed' thick. :lol:

On about??? ...It's a disease where there is no vaccine. 

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne

you really don't get analogy do you?

Nor apparently understand that people are stretched, people we need right now to be able to focus on the main task NOW!

We can deal with mistakes later.

We don't need yapping little dogs right now..though they have their uses when the big dogs have done the hard work.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist

And you call me thick.

No doubt you're one that interupts the project and wearies the weary by pointing out that some people are not taking their regulation tea break.

you really don't get analogy do you?

Nor apparently understand that people are stretched, people we need right now to be able to focus on the main task NOW!

We can deal with mistakes later.
"No doubt you're one that interupts the project and wearies 

"you really don't get analogy do you?"

"..be able to focus on the main task NOW!"

"We can deal with mistakes later."

I love analogies. 

Meli in your analogy simply INSERT 'Brain Surgeon & Team' who unfortunately have kept the hospital morgue busy all day. 

By your own words you're NOT "one that interupts the project and wearies the weary...main task NOW..mistakes for later" type man in fact.

You are their next and last patient for the day. 

You find out about their days work of making the undertakers and florists day, so what do you do? 

1. Do you continue and let them operate on you whereby you will discuss their days work AFTER your operation?

OR

2. Do you postpone and run out of there, doubtful to return?

OR

3. Do you sack them, walk out of there and call the police?

Chop chop now haven't got all day.

Latest posts