Aussie Government blow it (Again)

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Why do people like you criticise people for doing their best in a crisis, in a job that you couldn't possibly come within cooee of?

I have no patience with those that jeer at people thrust into unprecedented catastrophe, that are doing what no one has experience of, to save lives Whether medical professionals, or politicians in government. While  armchair "heroes" sleep their 8 hours per day and chivy from the sidelines. People like you make me sick. 

And I actually don't care which party they belong to. They are all doing hard hours, hard time. With the fires and now this. You would be at and beyond breaking point. 

75 years ago, you'd have been shunned by every other Australian "doing their bit" 

You're a cowardly sniveler. 
I don't know how I would have acted in his position. I am certain that I would have listened to the advice of experts, I would have accepted ADF support and would not accepted private security to be involved in hotel quarantine other than to support the police and ADF personal.

75 years ago, the public would not have accepted gross incompetence in the leadership.

You are a blind fool.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
you really don't get analogy do you?

Nor apparently understand that people are stretched, people we need right now to be able to focus on the main task NOW!

We can deal with mistakes later.

We don't need yapping little dogs right now..though they have their uses when the big dogs have done the hard work.
If that weak cunt Dan owned the mess he created and apologised, I would begrudgingly accepted that whilst he was incompetent with hotel quarantine, he is the good sort of cunt to front a lockdown and accept him staying on. 

He ducked and weaved to avoid blame whilst knowing all along what the ultimate cause of the outbreak was and who is responsible. There should have been no need for this expensive and time consuming enquiry.

Read what former Labor Queensland premier Peter Beattie has to say.

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/a-word-of-advice-beattie-says-andrews-must-be-honest-about-what-went-wrong-20200926-p55zjo.html

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
After day of back and forth I need to do some house-keeping as it seems some here are not too fucking brilliant answering questions when asked.

Starting with MeliBigMouth and his construction analogy.

I don't have any failed major builds including seawalls to my name. 

Next.
No answer.

PS. Hope your construction CV can cut the mustard there Meli, it is your analogy afterall.

Moving on as Meli really loves analogies 

"No doubt you're one that interupts the project and wearies.." 

"you really don't get analogy do you?"

"..be able to focus on the main task NOW!"

"We can deal with mistakes later."

I love analogies. 

Meli in your analogy simply INSERT 'Brain Surgeon & Team' who unfortunately have kept the hospital morgue busy all day. 

By your own words you're NOT "one that interupts the project and wearies the weary...main task NOW..mistakes for later" type man in fact.

You are their next and last patient for the day. 

You find out about their days work of making the undertakers and florists day, so what do you do? 

1. Do you continue and let them operate on you whereby you will discuss their days work AFTER your operation?

OR

2. Do you postpone and run out of there, doubtful to return?

OR

3. Do you sack them, walk out of there and call the police?

Chop chop now haven't got all day.
Still no answer.

I'm smelling a lot of analogic cockbreath in the room here. 

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
After day of back and forth I need to do some house-keeping as it seems some here are not too fucking brilliant answering questions when asked.
Next is Ease.  

Nothing again..I'm detecting a pattern. :lol:

Multiple unanswered replies to his posts upthread except this Grade 8 'zinger' and the reply it deserved.

jack, the cloud, the frogman, the knight, the rambler.

so who gets the soggy biscuit from today's circle jerk?

The unlucky one ...but unlike you and Meli we don't have a oral direct delivery vitamin C fetish. 

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
And back to MeliBigMouth with one having regard to my posts upthread, a fucking stupid one to bite into UNLESS he is just trolling.

So Meli has now moved from a 'whiff of cockbreath' to an UNAUSTRALIAN CUNT.

No Answer yet again.

Their best' kills people, it kills state economies inside and outside Victoria, it kills enterprises inside and outside Victoria. It will even be destroying Xmas for over a hundred thousand Australian citizens and residents. 

Good heavens, lets not destroy Christmas!! :rolleyes: 

Actually, some people will have the best Christmas ever..no In-laws :D
Go to a Quarantine hotel after a international arrived Aust citizen or family (the rare and lucky ones who have made it home) having just got out and report back on what you see. 

You are a gold rolled cunt.

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
Next is Ease.  

Nothing again..I'm detecting a pattern. :lol:

Multiple unanswered replies to his posts upthread except this Grade 8 'zinger' and the reply it deserved.
answering your questions?

who the fuck do you think you are demanding we answer your questions?

you may think this place is your pulpit and your sycophants are your congregation, but its just a circle jerk.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
answering your questions?

who the fuck do you think you are demanding we answer your questions?
I rest my case....can't prosecute your own viewpoint Ease ..dissapear when challenged ..all piss and wind and dumb as batshit to boot.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Now that turd has been 'easily' flicked off the boot..

And my last to Randumb where the next question he answers will be his fucking first the trolling little cunt is an expert at avoidance.

"Name just one sock....bet you can't?"

Again no answer

astro said:
Not counting the socks he creates to argue against.

Name just one sock....bet you can't?

Which begs question why say it to be so? 

Randumb remember you're good behaviour warning.  :lol:
astro said:
Tell me all about it Jacky=shill.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
it's a fucking sailing website, not an american lawyer convention.
It's actually an 'evasive cunt' convention and you are one of the stars on stage that smell like fish, jellyfish that is, that aren't built with a brain.

As for its just a 'internet forum' please ..not that again. 

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
And back from 'cunt world' to the 'real world' where people bleed.

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/a-word-of-advice-beattie-says-andrews-must-be-honest-about-what-went-wrong-20200926-p55zjo.html
"While Mr Beattie would not be drawn directly on Mr Andrews's performance, he said he had several golden rules for handling a crisis.

'Face up to the problem head-on,' Mr Beattie said."

That has been done 'in part' by bolstering of Victoria's Contact/Trace/Test and response capability in August but the States own reopening schedule indicates it is not enough and on the knife edge. BTW they are not alone. The Feds have already conducted a Quarantine review of each state and given them a mark so hopefully the Victorian experience never repeated.

"Release all the details to the public. Hide nothing as the full facts will come out anyway at some point." Beatie said.

This goes to the very heart of why Andrews should resign. As of today this has not occured, in fact uterances at the Inquiry has opened up more questions to be answered.

Experience overseas has shown with out any shadow of a doubt a Government that has 'clear messaging,' has a 'plan' and is 'trusted' by the community, that is one of the major pillars to to successfully fighting an epidemic WITHOUT requiring major interventions to mitigate transmission. No major interventions required life and economic activity can return to reasonable level of normality. It's not rocket science 

That 'pillar' in Victoria can never be found unless Victoria goes literally back to square one and starts again. In fact under Andrews one man dictorial style it never existed.

Australia's well being depends on massive change occuring in Victoria and other States learning from it pronto.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
If that weak cunt Dan owned the mess he created and apologised, I would begrudgingly accepted that whilst he was incompetent with hotel quarantine, he is the good sort of cunt to front a lockdown and accept him staying on. 

He ducked and weaved to avoid blame whilst knowing all along what the ultimate cause of the outbreak was and who is responsible. There should have been no need for this expensive and time consuming enquiry.

So..you want to dismiss a competent manager because you don't care for his style of apology.

says it all really..

Who's being a princess? :rolleyes:

“I want to make it very clear to each and every member of the Victorian community that I am sorry for what has occurred here. And I want to issue an unreserved apology to all Victorians.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
So..you want to dismiss a competent manager because you don't care for his style of apology.

says it all really..

Who's being a princess? :rolleyes:

“I want to make it very clear to each and every member of the Victorian community that I am sorry for what has occurred here. And I want to issue an unreserved apology to all Victorians.
Too little too late and used the health minister as a scapegoat.