Aussie Government blow it (Again)

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
You don't want to talk about federal responsibility in the Age care sector?

Why could that be? 
I'm waiting for the Covid Deaths in Aged Care RC, as someone fuckwit here suggested it was premature to hold people to account now.  :lol:

"We can have the Royal Commissions etc later"

That aside for starters you are evasive and don't answer questions or address responses to your assertions you don't like. You cut, run and divert.

Secondly it will make me go back to your posts and then shove them down your parched and ugly throat and I couldn't be fucked doing that, even though watching you starved for oxygen would be fun. 

Like you seem to have forgotten this one of yours. 

"I think people picking out this error or that in any politician are simply unrealistic.

Unless of course the politician refuses to take expert advice and flys in the face of basic intelligence.  :rolleyes: "

PS. Your Mother is in aged care ...go write to your local federal MP and come back to us. 

Last edited by a moderator:

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
meh.

The discussion around the Victorian outbreak has devolved into a 'tis 'tisn't, but he should've, he should'tve..spat.

Pointless.

I'm going to have a picnic in the park with my daughter for the first time in months ..small pleasure's to be treasured.

You can all go on wrangling. Enjoy!  

LB 15

Cunt
meh.

The discussion around the Victorian outbreak has devolved into a 'tis 'tisn't, but he should've, he should'tve..spat.

Pointless.

I'm going to have a picnic in the park with my daughter for the first time in months ..small pleasure's to be treasured.

Lets recap...

Sir Ross McClarty caused the Polio outbreak.

Scomo caused the bushfires.

The liberal party caused Global warming.

The police caused an alcoholic, ice addict black women to have a brain embolism. 

But Dan Andrews is not responsible for the covid outbreak caused by his government.

Look out for the ants at your picnic. They are the coal industrys fault.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
meh.

Pointless.

Look out for the ants at your picnic. They are the coal industrys fault.
Yes 'bull ants' are out in number now and their venom has been known to kill adult humans.

Introduce yourself as a 'bullshitting human' and they 'might' leave you alone...'mighty' good if they don't. 

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Didn't it? 

Good luck in finding any evidence for that, official documentation about that epidemic is woefully inadequate.

I've even searched Trove and newspapers at the time seem focused on the epidemic in relation to The Queen's visit and Menzies arranging for her to sleep and eat on the Royal Yacht while "visiting" WA for fear of contagion.

All I'm saying is that this is new, back in March/April everyone was working with limited knowledge and "winging it" to a certain extent.

There were fuck ups like the Ruby Princess and Melbourne Quarantine, the Age care deaths all over the country.(Can't wait for the response from Dark Knight etc when Fed Labor demand a Royal Commission into that one, It's a Federal responsibility).mistakes were to be expected. Nothing was perfect.

I think overall and compared to other countries all our politicians handled it well. 

Now we know more and hindsight is a wonderful thing. But until this is "over" or at least we (especially Victoria) have returned to semi normal, please just let those we elected do what they need to do now and not be distracted or waste their valuable time..and sleep with half arsed enquiries that opposition parties will then deem inadequate and insist on Royal commissions. (and I mean all states and the Feds will go through this, it's what we do! 

We can have the Royal Commissions etc later.

I'm just trying to be reasonable.
Fine, maybe the Federal minister for aged care should resign. But lets not lose sight of the fact that Dan's fuckup allowed covid to escape from quarantine into the community and into aged care.

Dan should have been the first domino to fall.  

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Fine, maybe the Federal minister for aged care should resign. But lets not lose sight of the fact that Dan's fuckup allowed covid to escape from quarantine into the community and into aged care.

Dan should have been the first domino to fall.  
Ok it goes like this

Vic health minister goes

Dan's her boss--he goes

Age care minister goes

ScoMo's his boss, he goes

Seems reasonable to me.

Now I really have to go .

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Ok it goes like this

Vic health minister goes

Dan's her boss--he goes

Age care minister goes

ScoMo's his boss, he gows

Seems reasonable to me.

Now I really have to go .
So far, we have one domino who has been removed stopping the chain reaction. 

Put Dan back in and let him fall and then we can discuss the rest.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Melie tell the picnic bull-ants about this one.....they will fucking crack up, never having met a bigger bull-shitting human.

...I think people picking out this error or that in any politician are simply unrealistic.

Unless of course the politician refuses to take expert advice and flys in the face of basic intelligence.  :rolleyes: ..

Funny what you say about Andrews...

...The only ones dissing him seem to be those that resent wearing masks. :rolleyes:
..Like I think I said, now is not the time for partisan politics...
I'm saying  we learn from such things....

...I like DA's responses to these "investigative" questions. "you can print what you like, but I'm a bit busy at the moment"

Good on him.
Most of our Politicial leaders of either stripe are basically competent to manage a crisis.

Well done us.
Good on DA for trying to find out what went wrong. He can take his caning later.
So Melie YOU say a politician is safe up until the point;

"Refuses to take expert advice and flys in the face of basic intelligence..now is not the time for partisan politics ...the only ones dissing him (Andrews) seem to be those that resent wearing masks......'most' (politicians) basically competent to manage a crisis..and if (Andrews) found out to be wrong he can take his caning later."

So wind forward a month later we have. 

784 dead in Victoria versus 88 in the rest of Australia and Australia paralysed and hemorrhaging badly at st many levels solely because of that. This includes impacting upon the lives and even existence of 100,000 plus Australians spread around the globe.

Andrews has found to be very wrong and has been canned within in an inch of his human life, let alone political life JUST by his OWN utterences. 

Firstly Andrews lied about the reason to go into lockdown, he lied about the reason to have a curfew and he lied about checking in with the medical experts. So Melie that should according to YOUR own 'apolitical tests' above, mean he is gone, no ifs no nuts. Ogh no... you want MORE.

OK we now have MORE involving Andrews, Cabinet Ministers and public servants. 

An Inquiry has heard over 25 days (since you said those things above) from 62 witnesses. From them in Andrews administration all lies by omission, half truths, blame shifting, red herrings and selective amnesia. This includes a Minister disagreeing with Andrew's own evidence.

Not one soul under oath including Andrews knows who hired private security guards to supervise people in hotel quarantine. Their collective claims are that assistance from ADF personel was neither made nor rejected.

ALL of the above was contradicted by evidence tabled. The level of contempt for the very people and the institutions the Andrews administration represent is eye watering.

It is not just people who "resent wearing masks" who are extremely critical of Andrew's now. It extends to the community  Australia wide including many in his own party.

The only thing missing is the inevitable determination to be made by the Inquiry head Jennifer Coates. Andrews refuses to even 'stand down' pending that determination.

Your response to whether Andrews should resign now according to YOUR own 'apolitical tests' above therefore must be an emphatic YES. 

But it is an emphatic and unapologetic NO AND he should stay and KEEP doing what he has been doing.

This UTURN of yours is based on Andrew's and the office of Premier being bizzarely one of NO attached accountability AND you are acceptive of his lies, or at best his selective amnesia.

Furthermore YOU state referring to a 70 year old polio epidemic that killed less Australia wide in a few years than Victoria has in a few months and involving NO governance accountability issues, this to defend the absence of Andrew's resignation. 

"Premier WA, worst effected state was sir Ross McClarty. he didn't resign."

"I cant see any premier resigned and Menzies certainly didn't."

"I guess in those days, shit just happened and the pollies were allowed to get on with their jobs the best they could without the opposition pack howling at their heels"

"Just suck it up that your boys are in opposition and let the man get on with the job."

So Melie you are a liar by your own very words. You have now CHANGED your own 'apolitical test' on 'accountability' to suit YOUR 'political' viewpoint, NOT what is in the states and national 'best-interest', BUT 'self-interest' just like Andrew's has. 

By the way the Premier of New South Wales Barry O’Farrell resigned six years ago after 'misremembering' just 'one' bottle of wine; it didn't take '784' bottles.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
astro said:
Every fucking thread you have shadows, socks to up your pathetic rhetoric, few others bite, you hae to invent at least one enemy and one friend.
Randumb were you born with 3 heads or did 2 just sorta grow??

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
Melie tell the picnic bull-ants about this one.....they will fucking crack up, never having met a bigger bull-shitting human.

"Refuses to take expert advice and flys in the face of basic intelligence..now is not the time for partisan politics ...the only ones dissing him (Andrews) seem to be those that resent wearing masks......'most' (politicians) basically competent to manage a crisis..and if (Andrews) found out to be wrong he can take his caning later."

784 dead in Victoria versus 88 in the rest of Australia and Australia paralysed and hitting badly solely because of that. This includes impacting upon the lives and even existence of 100,000 plus Australians spread around the globe.

Andrews has found to be very wrong and has been canned within in an inch of his human life, let alone political life JUST by his OWN utterences. 

Firstly Andrews lied about the reason to go into lockdown, he lied about the reason to have a curfew and he lied about checking in with the medical experts. So Melie that should according to YOUR own 'apolitical tests' above, mean he is gone, no ifs no nuts. Ogh no... you want MORE.

An Inquiry has heard over 25 days (since you said those things above) from 62 witnesses. From them in Andrews administration all lies by omission, half truths, blame shifting, red herrings and selective amnesia. This includes a Minister disagreeing with Andrew's own evidence.

Not one soul under oath including Andrews knows who hired private security guards to supervise people in hotel quarantine. Their collective claims are that assistance from ADF personel was neither made nor rejected.

ALL of the above was contradicted by evidence tabled. The level of contempt for the very people and the institutions the Andrews administration represent is eye watering.

It is not just people who "resent wearing masks" who are extremely critical of Andrew's now. It extends to the community  Australia wide including many in his own party.

The only thing missing is the inevitable determination to be made by the Inquiry head Jennifer Coates. Andrews refuses to even 'stand down' pending that determination.

Your response to whether Andrews should resign now according to YOUR own 'apolitical tests' above therefore must be an emphatic YES. 

But it is an emphatic and unapologetic NO AND he should stay and KEEP doing what he has been doing.

This UTURN of yours is based on Andrew's and the office of Premier being bizzarely one of NO attached accountability AND you are acceptive of his lies, or at best his selective amnesia.

Furthermore YOU state referring to a 70 year old polio epidemic that killed less Australia wide in a few years than Victoria has in a few months and involving NO governance accountability issues, this to defend the absence of Andrew's resignation. 

"I guess in those days, shit just happened and the pollies were allowed to get on with their jobs the best they could without the opposition pack howling at their heels"

"Just suck it up that your boys are in opposition and let the man get on with the job."

So Melie you are a liar by your own very words. You have now CHANGED your own 'apolitical test' on 'accountability' to suit YOUR 'political' viewpoint, NOT what is in the states and national 'best-interest', BUT 'self-interest' just like Andrew's has. 

By the way the Premier of New South Wales Barry O’Farrell resigned six years ago after 'misremembering' just 'one' bottle of wine; it didn't take '784' bottles.
It's got me fucked why you spend your time here

Surely your wisdom would be better used by you being our benevolent dictator?

You're wasted here, Jack.

Get up out of your lazyboy.

The country needs you!

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
It's got me fucked why you spend your time here
I just looked around...I'm not here. I'm in a place where it's blowing about 10k+ and I'm thinking about turning the AP off anchoring, having a swim and another beer with some fucking fruit stuck down the neck, that I don't remove not wanting to offend her. 

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Surely your wisdom would be better used by you being our benevolent dictator?
If that was to be I would not be kindly. I would ride rough shod over privacy protection laws, get the IP addresses of the lying and stupid here and put the town square to fucking good use. Make it quick though except for Randumb who would for 12 months have to say the word "sock" every 15 seconds come hail, rain or snow and if in error he missed his mark or said "cock" or "lock"...the 12 months became 24 then 48 et alia. Yeah that should remind the cunt, though I doubt it. 

LB 15

Cunt
Back before he and I were the great mates we are now, I said if I had my way I would drug him for a month and when he woke up with a raging smack habit I would sell him to a male brothel on the outskirts of Baghdad. But I have changed my mind now. I mean how the fuck could I get him to Baghdad these days?

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
I mean how the fuck could I get him to Baghdad these days?
Easy....and in a bull pen wearing cow perfume.

images - 2020-09-28T161137.103.jpeg

Rambler

Anarchist
East Coast OZ

784 dead in Victoria versus 88 in the rest of Australia and Australia paralysed and hemorrhaging badly at st many levels solely because of that. This includes impacting upon the lives and even existence of 100,000 plus Australians spread around the globe.

I see the press are starting to pick up on my theme and pointing out he and the rest of them may have had to lie to avoid spending 25 years in jail under their own oppressive rammed through OHS legislation.

And the labor mob in WA who are wanting to impose the same oppressive rules are starting to think twice about including a ministerial exemption; which of course is completely hypercritical. But that's how that mob work.