Aussie Government blow it (Again)

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
just not obvious to you.....
"just not obvious to you...."

I thought so. Clueless other than thinking the 100k stranded are all orphans and disposable. 

And not obvious to the Commonwealth's previous Chief Medical Officer Professor Brendan Murphy and his successor Professor Paul Kelly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ease the sheet.

ignoring stupid people is easy
"just not obvious to you...."

I thought so. Clueless other than thinking the 100k stranded are all orphans and disposable. 

And not obvious to the Commonwealth's previous Chief Medical Officer Professor Brendan Murphy and his successor Professor Paul Kelly.
If it's such an important issue, why is the federal government not using it's planes, facilities and guards?

What's stopping them?

They can fix it. But have chosen to complain instead.

It's political. Not public health.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
So instead of answering the question as to what you mean ....you try the well worn 'diversion' of those who don't answer questions. 

If not a diversion? Then why didn't you note the contents of my reply to you upthread only 12 hours ago that answered each of the VERY SAME 3 points you raise now but using different diversionary words. My guess you didn't like the concluding question maybe or had you stumped?

"So what's the holdup other than Govt shitfuckery ??"

If you did it could have saved you this 'diversion' of yours, or have to come up with another one.  :lol:

......There is capacity to burn of over 100k per month incl existing CAP. 

Cost is borne by those under quarantine.In fact cost to Govt is a fraction that charged. Airlines currently at 10% capacity make not lose money and risk of them pulling out as flagged disappears. Similiarly hotels make money and re-employ staff.

Those 100k stuck today could be returned in less than a month or alternatively over next 3 months to soften logistics. 

So what's the holdup other than Govt shitfuckery ??

Anyway ..OK I will play.

If it's such an important issue, why is the federal government not using it's planes, facilities and guards?

What's stopping them?

They can fix it. But have chosen to complain instead.

It's political. Not public health.
"If it's such an important issue, why is the federal government not using it's planes... What's stopping them?"

- Passenger capacity isnt the issue, 20k empty seats now per week.

This. Today 20K empty seats per week

On 9/28/2020 at 9:31 AM, jack_sparrow said:
New airline passenger cap means just seven extra seats per flight

This is cap increase from 4k to 6k incoming per week that Qld won't have signed up to in full to until after election. ..So planes go from around 90% empty now to 88% empty in Nov
That aside the Government don't have a fleet of passenger plans to send to all corners of the earth. If they did they would have used them for repatriation purposes back in March. They did subsidise Qantas then though, who are now grounded and offered to repeat if necessary. From the above it isn't necessary though my guess is Qantas would join in to make a dollar for local shareholders instead international carriers taking all the money by now being full instead of 90% empty. 

"why is the federal government not using it'...facilities. What's stopping them?" 

- Facilities are not the issue. Again they are not needed with accommodation for 23K per week sitting there now in 4 capital cities excluding Melbourne and the Gold Coast.

Brisbane Sydney Adelaide and Perth. (Andrews closed Melbourne, excl Gold Coast) 89k rooms and occupancy around 20%. Say only 40K available/suitable that will quarantine 100k per month or 23k people per week at 1.25 per room in 14 day Q blocks or over 4 times existing CAP.
That aside the only suitable accommodation at the Govt disposal outside offshore detention centres is a 3,000 person facility south of Darwin. Hardly suitable by capacity or location is it.

"why is the federal  government not using it's...guards? What's stopping them?"

- They already are being used and the offer stands to the states they will increase the number.

Some of the above already in use and currently maned by ADF & Police requiring less scale up. Feds have already offered additional ADF.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
those arguing for these things while we have any community spread are doing so against public health.

Explain what you mean, preferably both sides of the coin?
its pretty fucking obvious.

the only people arguing about such things are politicians and internet experts.

not CHO's
Actually not "fucking obvious" at all, hence the question.
just not obvious to you.....
"just not obvious to you...."

I thought so. Clueless other than thinking the 100k stranded are all orphans and disposable. 

Mate don't forget this ^^^^^^^  now your 'diversion' has been dealt with along with the core question that started you on your circular tour. It is pretty clear now it goes beyond the Commonwealth doesn't it??

You have said "They can fix it. But have chosen to complain instead. It's political. Not public health."

However there is nothing for them to fix or can't fix as clearly shown above. Their ONLY 'complaint' is the States or some of them won't fix their bit. Your right it is political not public health. However that doesn't answer the question does it?

"So what's the holdup other than Govt shitfuckery??"

.....Those 100k stuck today could be returned in less than a month or alternatively over next 3 months to soften logistics. 

So what's the holdup other than Govt shitfuckery ??

Ease the sheet.

Mate don't forget this ^^^^^^^  now your 'diversion' has been dealt with along with the core question that started you on your circular tour. It is pretty clear now it goes beyond the Commonwealth doesn't it??

You have said "They can fix it. But have chosen to complain instead. It's political. Not public health."

However there is nothing for them to fix or can't fix as clearly shown above. Their ONLY 'complaint' is the States or some of them won't fix their bit. Your right it is political not public health. However that doesn't answer the question does it?

"So what's the holdup other than Govt shitfuckery??"
You've got nothing.

The Fed's have the assets and are whinging instead of doing.

You're full of shit.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
You've got nothing.

The Fed's have the assets and are whinging instead of doing.

You're full of shit.
Thanks for that rude response after giving you a very polite and informative reply.

Why? I haven't a clue, other than your ignorant and clueless.

Then after all that you add;

"The Fed's have the assets"

Name those Commonwealth assets which are available today and which aren't in use already and with more on offer? You can't.

What you need is family members at risk overseas, jobless and stuck in some shithole or if not a shithole, in a place that has more deaths in a morning than Australia has in a month. Sitting there wondering why they have been abandoned. Family members at home thinking likewise and doing everything they humanly can to get them home.

That experience is only when selfish dead cunts like you take notice. 

Ease the sheet.

Thanks for that rude response after giving you a very polite and informative reply.

Why? I haven't a clue.

Then after all that add;

"The Fed's have the assets"

Name those assets which are available today and which aren't in use already and with more on offer? You can't. 

What you need is family members at risk overseas, jobless and stuck in some shithole or if not a shithole, in a place that has more deaths in a morning than Australia has in a month. Sitting there wondering why they have been abandoned.

That it would appear is only when selfish dead cunts like you take notice. 
Have a fucking sook.

Get off your arse and fund a first class ticket.

Or does your concern have a price?

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Have a fucking sook.

Get off your arse and fund a first class ticket.

Or does your concern have a price?
So still no answers but ratcheted up to cunt diversionary now. 

Go on the web and pick your overseas city in Europe or the US, or even last direct from hubs like Singapore, Dubai or Doah and try and book the first available confirmed single 1st Class or Business seat on any of the carrier's currently servicing Australia that are all 90% empty, doesn't matter where to in Australia with money no object. 

Then come back to me and advise the confirmed arrival date cuntbreath.

You won't guaranteed, that's what dead cunts do.

PS. BTW I don't have anyone overseas you selfish dead cunt, but have and continue to help some.

Ease the sheet.

So still no answers but ratcheted up to cunt diversionary now. 

Go on the web and pick your overseas city in Europe or the US, or even last direct from hubs like Singapore, Dubai or Doah and try and book the first available confirmed single 1st Class or Business seat on any of the carrier's currently servicing Australia that are 90% empty, doesn't matter where to in Australia with money no object. 

Then come back to me and advise the confirmed arrival date cuntbreath.

You won't guaranteed, that's what dead cunts do.

PS. BTW I don't have anyone overseas you selfish dead cunt.
So the airlines aren't guaranteeing seats.

And that's the fault of Australia?

Who ties your shoe laces?

Ease the sheet.

astro said:
Surely you realise by now that Jacky-boi is a shill-for-hire.  One of his clients is a PR firm linked to Australian aviation.  They want all the State borders opened.

That explains why SCOMO thinks it's completely understandable to close the entire country, but want States to open up.

Follow the money.
I'm not sure he could hold down a proper job...

He reminds me of Mikey.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
So the airlines aren't guaranteeing seats.

And that's the fault of Australia?

Who ties your shoe laces?
"So the airlines aren't guaranteeing seats."

You can't get even the simple right. 

State Governments can't provide airlines/passengers a spot in "Government Nominated Accommodation" anymore. They are all full for an indefiniite period and will not increase it.

So that's the end of the story dead cunt.

Ease the sheet.

"So the airlines aren't guaranteeing seats."

You can't get even the simple right. 

State Governments can't provide airlines/passengers a spot in "Government Nominated Accommodation" anymore. They are all full for an indefiniite period and will not increase it.

So that's the end of the story dead cunt.
If only the Fed's had a place they could put people.....

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
astro said:
Surely you realise by now that Jacky-boi is a shill-for-hire.  One of his clients is a PR firm linked to Australian aviation.  They want all the State borders opened.
You are even dumber if that at all possible.

Borders are not closed. Australian aviation is already up and running. Internal quarantine is only in some states. International flights are not impacted by borders either going direct or multiple stops internally.

Australian aviation traffic generated by international visitor restrictions (not this subject except where they take Q spots) is a Commonwealth matter and has nothing to do with States and returning citizens who are exempt from those inbound restrictions.

Moron.

LB 15

Cunt
The bride and I are crossing the border into NSW this weekend for the first time since march. We will drive fast and shoot anyone who looks like they have the virus in the head. Wish us luck.

y6kvwx3ymppr3emyfmpg.jpg