Aussie Government blow it (Again)

LB 15

Cunt
 No fan of Sky's Peta Credlin
Me either but I like to imagine that she would go off like a Hezbollah car bomb.

9da28d8f4c806651b00019313e4d32f4

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Maybe because this lefty lives within her means. a 25% cut to my small salary simply meant remembering to turn lights off :rolleyes:
Ohhhh poor you... 

A life of privilege. It's lucky that you don't work in an industry that resulted in a shut down putting you on job keeper. Even worse would be if you were self employed or running a business, but Leftwits like you go for no risk government jobs or industries with Dan's union buddies calling on favours.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
^^^^^^ Ignore those two germs.

Here is one of their fellow Melbournians who is hopefully a more representative measure of this city's inhabitants.
Fucking oath others are doing worse

Others a fucking dead!

Others have lost loved ones!

Fucking drama queens......

Anybody who thinks that shit is hard at the moment, really ain't going to appreciate a bad case of covid.

If you're breathing normally, you should be smiling. You should be considering yourself lucky, not a fucking victim!

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Fucking oath others are doing worse

Others a fucking dead!

Others have lost loved ones!

Fucking drama queens....

Anybody who thinks that shit is hard at the moment, really ain't going to appreciate a bad case of covid.
Yes you are right.

There are others who have been stranded overseas have died of Covid waiting to get home. Their bodies are home as they don't need to quarantine the dead, but their families are still stranded overseas. 

There are others who have been stranded overseas have missed getting home for funerals and who are still stranded long after.

As usual EaseShitForBrains you're right on the money.

You should meet them at the airport if they ever arrive and tell them to appreciate what tough is from your personal experience.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Emirates seat availability and prices for two seats Dubai to Sydney in December. This is actually complete bullshit as they don't know quarantine availability until a few days before and don't get manifest approval until check in. So no guarantee of seat availability. 

One Arab Emirates Dirham buys around AUD $0.38. How would you like to pay $11K - $75K for a seat or up to 15 times it's normal cost and get your seat cancelled the day before.  

EkHnukOXkAA0DA-.jpeg

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
I'd give my left arm to be stranded somewhere where twats aren't complaining about the quality of their 5km zoned local coffee :rolleyes:
Well you are shit out of luck there as international Airport is closed and even if you sneaked into Sydney or Adelaide you are prohibited from leaving there on the grounds you will want to come back and make the line up bigger. 

Maybe we could start a GoFundMe and send you to the UK. It's lovely in winter there and they are using the Andrews virus playbook so you will feel right at home. 

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
I was talking to a lawyer from my club last week and he told me that before the state government had created the current work place manslaughter laws, he had written a proposal for alternative laws which were presented to the appropriate bodies. Instead the government went for laws based on what they have in QLD.

Anyway, his hobby now is gunning for Dan. He believes that under the current laws, Dan is culpable for the 2nd wave Covid deaths, and is looking for a way to make it happen.

Perhaps the state government is mindful of their own laws helping them forget so much.

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
Yes you are right.

There are others who have been stranded overseas have died of Covid waiting to get home. Their bodies are home as they don't need to quarantine the dead, but their families are still stranded overseas. 

There are others who have been stranded overseas have missed getting home for funerals and who are still stranded long after.

As usual EaseShitForBrains you're right on the money.

You should meet them at the airport if they ever arrive and tell them to appreciate what tough is from your personal experience.
Who'd of thunk decisions would have consequences.. ...

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Fuck you're even hopeless at trolling. Little wonder you are attracted to big Govt security blankets like feckless Dan's. 

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
Fuck you're even hopeless at trolling. Little wonder you are attracted to big Govt security blankets like feckless Dan's. 
No.

Personal responsibility.

It's a thing.

You should try it sometime.

If people got of their arse and practiced it, instead of whinging on the internet, we would all be sitting at our clubs enjoying a parma and a pot.