Aussie Government blow it (Again)

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Meli said

"Horse shit, he's been very explicit that those that test positive and are found to have broken the rules will not be fined.

Trouble is, people like YOU peddle this mendacious nonsense instead of reassuring people, then they get scared and don't get tested and don't tell the truth when they get sick.

You, and people like you are just as much to blame for this.

Lucky Dan is trying NOT to play a blame game."

of course he isn't. He's been so busy lying, shifting blame and forgetting to avoid accepting responsibility or blame for this second wave.

Typical Leftwit
Opinion not fact.

And don't half quote people, it's rude and duplicitous 

Last edited by a moderator:
Trouble is, people like YOU peddle this mendacious nonsense instead of reassuring people, then they get scared and don't get tested and don't tell the truth when they get sick.

You, and people like you are just as much to blame for this.
I'm half quoting you because I am responding to a particular part of your post. People can scroll up if they want to see the rest.

Do you think any of these black cunts super spreading this shit around, ever read sailinganarchy ?

They spent enough time on boats getting here to ever bother with boats again.

:D

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
I'm not giving them any more oxygen.

Like TweedleDee and TweedleDum they are 

Tennieldumdee.jpg

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
astro said:
Do you get a cent every time you shaft Andrews?

What a cunt of way to earn a living Jacky-boi.  Seriously I have had some shit jobs but not that shit.
I'm sure he does it for love.

I love mocking him and highlighting his bullshit, because it's one of the few pleasures of life the Melbournians have. Thankfully he cannot implement his masters internet controls and send police to my door just because he doesn't like my criticism.

Ease the sheet.

ease the sheet
You obviously didn't read that.

Not very flattering words about the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria. Andrews really can't turn a trick can he.

He shouldn't go of course, that will be someone else's fault. 
Wrong.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

The Andrews government should be punished for not protecting health workers.

I would like to see a federal royal commission into the health system's handling of the pandemic, comparing the states efforts and looking at improvements for the next pandemic.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
I'm sure he does it for love.

I love mocking him and highlighting his bullshit, because it's one of the few pleasures of life the Melbournians have. Thankfully he cannot implement his masters internet controls and send police to my door just because he doesn't like my criticism.
That's a pretty sad reflection on your life.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
astro said:
Do you get a cent every time you shaft Andrews?
A cent??... goodness no Andrews is free....a charitable donation. Outlays are tax deductable though.

Interestingly there are lots of parallels between the UK and Victoria.

Dictorial leadership, lashings of bullshitting, crap messaging, reduced community engagement, broken CTT system, aged care failure, record mortality but no responsibility/resignations etc... all identical. 

Responses of inhabitants in left leaning local authority areas and need for punitive measures necessary also parallel. 

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
The Andrews government should be punished for not protecting health workers.

I would like to see a federal royal commission into the health system's handling of the pandemic, comparing the states efforts and looking at improvements for the next pandemic
Forget punishment just fix it and demonstrate to people it's fixed.

You don't need a royal commission and that is too late. Need some answers and changes now.

There should be an immediate federal report with full transparency to assertain the true capacity of each states CTT system. They know now but won't reveal publically.

Is Victoria the only state that is not up to scratch or the only one where it's failings were exposed? Are Qld border controls hiding this failing?

Any country without a robust CTT is going to slowly bleed to death economically and socially in the absence of a vaccine. 

The federal government should admit their WOFTAM contact/trace App is useless and propose a replacement. They have acknowledged international quarantine won't work long term, now is the time to engage it's replacement. The time for national hot spot controls not domestic border controls is now just as the Feds recommend. 

States don't like this too fucking bad. Feds have the power constitutionally and fiscally.

Don't do these things then living with this virus will become untenable. 

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
And we should be utilising technology better - the apps already exist, information can be easily extracted from location data on phones in any case, and it should be happening already, where it is suspected the truth is not forthcoming to the CTT
that's too much of a step for people who think that everyone still has a fax

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
And we should be utilising technology better - the apps already exist, information can be easily extracted from location data on phones in any case, and it should be happening already, where it is suspected the truth is not forthcoming to the CTT
Yep. Cherry pick internationally that and from all successful response strategies . It's not fucking rocket science 10 months into it anymore.

ShortForBob

Super Anarchist
Melbourne
Tracing Phone good.

How about go one better and access bank records?. Where did you have lunch, buy petrol, who did you pay? I mean, no one's accepting cash anymore.

Now lets hear you all howl about privacy.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
that's too much of a step for people who think that everyone still has a fax
Some technology keeps on going.

Still buy them at Harvey Norman, JB Hi Fi etc. There is even fax cloud services for businesses doing away with a machine.

HF radio used for international high speed financial services data transmission being faster than fibre optic and satellite. Recently extended (the digital version) as mandatory to some commercial non Solas vessels like commercial fisherman off the back of a Qld trawler tragedy. Interesting to watch if CYC follows with S2H.