Aussie Government blow it (Again)

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Hoppy @The Dark Knight some entertainment from your Covid Conspiracy Theory Thread 

I wasn't surprised 44 Gallon maybe wouldn't know of President Kennedy or his assassination theories like here the "magic single bullet", even with my Grassy Knoll hint thinking him American and so maybe China blinded and would miss it. Which he did.

I then looked and saw he is a Kiwi. 

View attachment 359055

It's getting even better with 44 gallon hat - no brain.

IMG_20200421_145332.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
astro said:
They are staying at home, not presenting in case they go there with angina and come out with COVID-19.

Not everyone who presents with heart attack symptoms dies, they are just worried and go in for a check.  They now decide that might not be a good idea given that one of the underlying problems of people who die from COVID-19 is cardiovascular disease.

Fuck you're an idiot.
JFC Random, how about posting some facts as a rebuttal.

Show DD the figures that show current influenza and stroke deaths.

Why resort to abuse?

Lets leave that to SPARROW TWIT and little boy.

Abuse and homophobic slurs is their forte.

The final figures, when ever they are published, will make interesting analysis.

Something like 3 million americans die each year .

Thats a lot of body bags to make.

Ya can't just tack on all the C-19 deaths and say thats the current situation.

Thats just alarmist.

C-19 has been bad.

How bad?

Isn't that the question.

PS

Thank goodness DD is back.

WACKO JACKO has become even more   of a bore with him  resorting to quoting himself.

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
astro said:
Over 42,000 dead in the USA and cretins like you setup a straw man about CVD patients not wanting to present? 
Show me where the fuck i have stated that or FUCK OFF you IRRATIONAL  dickhead.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
You didn't even attempt to address my point
You are mistaking me for someone else. You haven't made a coherent point since day one. Today is no different.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Yeah carry on mate while I keep working on those trajectories and triangulations . I will see if I can work out how Lee’s head ended up in China 
Mate Lee Harvey and the magic "single perch" theory trajectory calcs are all here.

IMG_20200421_204504.jpg

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
Perhaps John was one of them. Acute CVD, catches "da Carona" and dies a few days later. Cause of death? "Da Carona". 
No I think John died tugging himself when reading your posts. You are now a celebrity in medical circles. 

Cause of Death - "COVID Related/Followed Dorydick Whack-Job Recommendations" 

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
dorydude said:
You and Sparrow Cunt seem bewildered by the fact that people die.
Yer,but , ifffffff, they take that into account they wont have such a scary  narrative.

PS

Like your Avatar.

Was  waiting on a weather window to cross Bass Straight with a very similar boat  (East Boyd Bay) about 5 years ago.

Nasty crossing. :)

Weyalan

Super Anarchist
Even with north of 170,000 deaths, and these despite the mitigating measures of shutdown and isolation that Dory and his ilk find so unpalatable, the "its just the flu" is still the lie that is being peddled.... unbelievable

SCARECROW

Super Anarchist
Melbourne, Aus
Even with north of 170,000 deaths, and these despite the mitigating measures of shutdown and isolation that Dory and his ilk find so unpalatable, the "its just the flu" is still the lie that is being peddled.... unbelievable
How often have you ever seen anyone on the internet say "ok, I was wrong"?