Aussie Government blow it (Again)

FinnFish

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
Ah, so you are falling for the hysteria.

More than 170,000 people die every day on this planet , and sometimes a couple of million die in flu pandemics, so the numbers aren't unusual ,even if they are accurate.

Excess mortality is the only true measure of the deadlines of this virus.
What would total motality look like with lockdowns and social distancing?

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
You claim to be elderly, yet your posts read like they are written by a low intellect teenager.
Fuck Dory can't you do better than that. My mother's fucking retarded cat could trump that drool. I'm bordering on feeling sorry for you.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
You are the idiot.

The people who I am referring to are the ones that die, not the ones who don't present to hospitals.

It's not possible they aren't dying, so they are probably being classified as some other death.

Covid-19 deaths  up....heart attack and stroke deaths way down.

dorydude said:
da Carona" deaths are high, but overall mortality is normal.
dorydude said:
......sometimes a couple of million die in flu pandemics , so the numbers aren't unusual, even if they are accurate.

dorydude said:
Actually, you are agreeing with me.
"Actually, you are agreeing with me"

Houston we have a problem...Capt Dorydick just swallowed his own cock thinking it oxygen.

"Excess mortality is the only true measure  of the deadlines of this virus."

Dorydick you probably don't realise it but that is the first accurate thing you have said. Not intentional of course but when someone has a fucked narrative the truth runs over it eventually.

You say "da Carona " deaths are high, but overall mortality is normal .

Overall mortality is only now showing up as far from normal, in fact far from fucking normal for even the worst flu season going.

Wrap your whiskers around two examples of how right you are but wrong you have been.

The UK reporting 16K deaths. Because of the short time frame and deaths occuring outside hospitals, some in temporary  morgues etc and requiring death certificates they are taking up to two weeks or more to get counted and join the numbers on the official list.

To the Table below prepared by actuaries in the UK. It shows.

- Death rates 77% higher than the same week last year.
- Excess deaths 30% higher than COVID-19 deaths.
- There have been 30,000 excess deaths!

It therefore shows the true UK Convid death rate is north of 25K not 16K or is 60% UNDER-REPORTED

EWIkf_yXsAUnAt8.jpeg

This is about to hit world figures shortly. The jury is out on Spains numbers. Question marks over NYC where large % of US deaths occuring.

HOWEVER what about the opposite.

This is where cause of death is recorded differently. Some to differentiate cause of death to keep numbers low for political reasons. China best example.

Dory here is your example. So testing positive, advanced obvious symptoms, had heart attack driving to hospital, crashed car. and died. That death will have a different COD depending where you are.

So for instance China COD definitely car accident in fact they might even put down lightening strike if it occured on a cloudy night. It is showing up that there are other countries like that and others in between.

So if uour car accident occured in Belgium who count every death COVID related even if it isn't, you are a COVID death. If you had a shock and died as a first responder (who happened to be overweight) to that accident because the victims head couldn't be removed from the rear view mirror, you are a COVID death in Belgium.

That's why a country with only 11 million people has chalked up 6,000 deaths, (compared to neighbouring Germany with 4K and 80m prople) but a hospital system that isn't overloaded and yet are Gold medalists in deaths per capita.

The world will quickly be on Brussels arse when true Covid death stats start appearing.

View attachment 359086

Anyway Dorydick glad to see you have come around. That however still doesnt get rid of your fucktard whack job idea this is just a bad flu.

So you are still WIP fuckstick not withstanding your inadvertent Damascus limp dick moment.  

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
Oh, shit. You still don't get it.

You are using a short snapshot of time and extrapolating it into a longer term trend.

We'll go back to basics:

This virus spreads very fast....Agreed?

So it infects lots of people quickly...Agreed?

So it knocks off all the sick and elderly (who would have died anyway) in a much shorter time...Agreed?

Then it quickly runs out of victims.

Hard lock downs may not do anything..the virus will run it's course pretty quickly.

https://cassandralegacy.blogspot.com/2020/04/how-effective-is-hard-lockdown-against.html

https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/israeli-professor-offers-alternate-coronavirus-prediction/

Social distancing and good hygiene will beat it.
"This virus spreads very fast....Agreed?"

No and how can it spread fast if it is being suppressed??

"So it infects lots of people quickly...Agreed?"

No you keep repeating that ..do you stutter?

"So it knocks off all the sick and elderly  (who would have died anyway) in a much shorter time...Agreed ?"

No as normal mortality rate all ages and health is way up. I said that but you ignore things that blow up your shit.

"Then it quickly runs out of victims."

No how can it run out, see above and listen for once.

"Hard lock downs may not do anything..the  virus will run it's course pretty quickly."

No they have clearly worked so that is shit. If they didn't work why weren't they lifted earllier? Already dealt with your run its course shit. Are you a Anti Vaxer?

"Social distancing and good hygiene  will  beat it.'

No. Like they tried in the UK and will probably kill more people than anyplace on earth per capita if San Marino of 30k population gets put in Italy where it belongs. Hypothetical shit anyway hard lock downs have happened.

And the best for last.

"You are using a short snapshot of time and extrapolating it into a longer term trend."

No you are using a long snapshot of time and extrapolating shorter. They should be the same time apples with apples. Amazed you aren't using 2 years. You are making bad flu season numbers last a year, but this pandemic you count as already over. You keep saying that. That is fucked.

So 7 X No. You are a fucking dangerous cunt. No one on the planet deserves to die more than you.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
You and Sparrow Cunt seem bewildered by the fact that people die.
I'm more "bewildered" by the fact you haven't died. In fact "pissed-off" is the proper word.

Did you stock up on proper masks early before they ran out telling people you had a bad flu and didn't want to spread it?

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
astro said:
You can fuck off now troll.  Before now my ignore list was empty.  I considered it conterproductive not to see all posts, but now I would pay to be able to ignore yours.
Randy I believed Dr Dorydick to be a Troll for maybe all of 5 minutes.

He is actually convinced his whack-job "only a bad flu" utterings are fact and will keep uttering them beyond the day he dies. If he died of Convid he will demand his death certificate state Cause of Death to be "Over Thinking."

Trolls don't have the stamina for that. People who do think Psychiatric Hospitals are only places for those having funny dreams and or consider Jesus is a Epidemiologist.

View attachment 359102

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
astro said:
Who gives a fuck what the definition is.  If he was a troll that would be better.  If he's that fucking stupid, why would I want to read a word he writes?
Yes true reading utterings like that is akin to probably accidentally putting your dick in a blender.. ..but I'm writing a thesis titled "The Correlation Between Dropped Births & Stupidity." I was struggling for solid data in the "multiple drop" category ..untill one day hey presto....like manna from heaven.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
JFC Random, how about posting some facts as a rebuttal.

Show DD the figures that show current influenza and stroke deaths.

C-19 has been bad.

How bad?

Isn't that the question.

PS

Thank goodness DD is back.
So 8 Cunts you say;

'"...how about posting some facts as a rebuttal."

Done - See Posts below.

"Show DD the figures that show current influenza and stroke deaths."

Done - See Posts below.

"How bad?"

Done - See Posts below.

"Isn't that the question."

Question Answered - See Posts below.

So 8 Clunts "how about you posting some facts as a rebuttal," a rebuttal that you ask others for, but are incapable of providing yourself.

Or are you only capable of sucking Dory off for your rebuttal oxygen ?

"Thank goodness DD is back"

"Actually, you are agreeing with me"

Houston we have a problem...Capt Dorydick just swallowed his own cock thinking it oxygen.

"Excess mortality is the only true measure  of the deadlines of this virus."

Dorydick you probably don't realise it but that is the first accurate thing you have said. Not intentional of course but when someone has a fucked narrative the truth runs over it eventually.

You say "da Carona " deaths are high, but overall mortality is normal .

Overall mortality is only now showing up as far from normal, in fact far from fucking normal for even the worst flu season going.

Wrap your whiskers around two examples of how right you are but wrong you have been.

The UK reporting 16K deaths. Because of the short time frame and deaths occuring outside hospitals, some in temporary  morgues etc and requiring death certificates they are taking up to two weeks or more to get counted and join the numbers on the official list.

It therefore shows the true UK Convid death rate is north of 25K not 16K or is 60% UNDER-REPORTED

View attachment 359228

This is about to hit world figures shortly. The jury is out on Spains numbers. Question marks over NYC where large % of US deaths occuring.

HOWEVER what about the opposite.

This is where cause of death is recorded differently. Some to differentiate cause of death to keep numbers low for political reasons. China best example.

Dory here is your example. So testing positive, advanced obvious symptoms, had heart attack driving to hospital, crashed car. and died. That death will have a different COD depending where you are.

So for instance China COD definitely car accident in fact they might even put down lightening strike if it occured on a cloudy night. It is showing up that there are other countries like that and others in between.

So if uour car accident occured in Belgium who count every death COVID related even if it isn't, you are a COVID death. If you had a shock and died as a first responder (who happened to be overweight) to that accident because the victims head couldn't be removed from the rear view mirror, you are a COVID death in Belgium.

That's why a country with only 11 million people has chalked up 6,000 deaths, (compared to neighbouring Germany with 4K and 80m prople) but a hospital system that isn't overloaded and yet are Gold medalists in deaths per capita.

The world will quickly be on Brussels arse when true Covid death stats start appearing.

View attachment 359086

Anyway Dorydick glad to see you have come around. That however still doesnt get rid of your fucktard whack job idea this is just a bad flu.

So you are still WIP fuckstick not withstanding your inadvertent Damascus limp dick moment.  

"This virus spreads very fast....Agreed?"

No and how can it spread fast if it is being suppressed??

"So it infects lots of people quickly...Agreed?"

No you keep repeating that ..do you stutter?

"So it knocks off all the sick and elderly  (who would have died anyway) in a much shorter time...Agreed ?"

No as normal mortality rate all ages and health is way up. I said that but you ignore things that blow up your shit.

"Then it quickly runs out of victims."

No how can it run out, see above and listen for once.

"Hard lock downs may not do anything..the  virus will run it's course pretty quickly."

No they have clearly worked so that is shit. If they didn't work why weren't they lifted earllier? Already dealt with your run its course shit. Are you a Anti Vaxer?

"Social distancing and good hygiene  will  beat it.'

No. Like they tried in the UK and will probably kill more people than anyplace on earth per capita if San Marino of 30k population gets put in Italy where it belongs. Hypothetical shit anyway hard lock downs have happened.

And the best for last.

"You are using a short snapshot of time and extrapolating it into a longer term trend."

No you are using a long snapshot of time and extrapolating shorter. They should be the same time apples with apples. Amazed you aren't using 2 years. You are making bad flu season numbers last a year, but this pandemic you count as already over. You keep saying that. That is fucked.

So 7 X No. You are a fucking dangerous cunt. No one on the planet deserves to die more than you.

paps49

Super Anarchist
Adelaide Australia
So 8 Cunts you say;

'"...how about posting some facts as a rebuttal."

Done - See Posts below.

"Show DD the figures that show current influenza and stroke deaths."

Done - See Posts below.

"How bad?"

Done - See Posts below.

"Isn't that the question."

Question Answered - See Posts below.

So 8 Clunts "how about you posting some facts as a rebuttal," a rebuttal that you ask others for, but are incapable of providing yourself.

Or are you only capable of sucking Dory off?

"Thank goodness DD is back"
A master class Jack but I think this ones hooked in hard.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Hey WACKO how long have you answered  to the name  RAND OM?

Anywho you snipped out the best bit.
Bits of slime was your "best bit"...mmmm.

"WACKO JACKO has become even more    of a bore with him  resorting to quoting himself."

You do see you just resorted to quoting yourself?? Mmmmm

Anyway your quoted questions preserved in full  ......seems you can't even answer your own questions....not a good sign. Try sucking harder on that DD snorkel maybe for that rebuttal oxygen you need.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
Interestingly, the seasonal flu has also managed to kill no one this year , despite regularly knocking off a couple of thousand a week in previous years.

dorydude said:
Well, thankfully heart disease and stroke deaths have dropped off considerably, so excess mortality won't be that high.

JFC Random, how about posting some facts as a rebuttal.

Show DD the figures that show current influenza and stroke deaths.
Maybe it's time to chase the two retarded ones sucking each others small appendages around the room for fun.

But firstly I know you are going to go hysterical 8 Cunts saying I'm homophobic but your reply to Dr Dory was sort of fucking creepy.

Is "Like your Avatar" your code name for "small cock"??

dorydude said:
You and Sparrow Cunt seem bewildered by the fact that people die.
Yer,but , ifffffff, they take that into account they wont have such a scary  narrative.

PS

Like your Avatar.

Was  waiting on a weather window to cross Bass Straight with a very similar boat  (East Boyd Bay) about 5 years ago.

Nasty crossing.

dorydude said:
Thanks that was a couple of boats ago but I still miss it.
AN INTERVIEW TODAY IN A TURKISH BATHHOUSE CALLED "DORY & 8 CUNTS HOUSE OF PLEASURE" (1)

(1) Disguised as a 24/7 Convenience Store to avoid Convid lock-down

8 Cunts:  So Sparrow Cunt: "how about posting some facts as a rebuttal. Show DD the figures that show current influenza and stroke deaths."

Sparrow Cunt; Hang on 8 Cunts I came here for you 2 cunts to put up your statistics. How in the fuck can I rebut thin air?? DD who is this many cunts dude??? Does he speak for you??

Dr Dory; Settle 8 Cunts, you are just my bitch and  Sparrow Cunt here is dead right, we have to put up or shut up or is it just keep repeating it, that saying confuses me.

Sparrow Cunt: DD thanks for that. You said; "the seasonal flu ..regularly knocking off a couple of thousand a week in previous years."

Dr Dory; Yes I did Sparrow it's on that piece of paper you have with my quotes on. I stick by everything I've said.

Sparrow Cunt; But actually DD let's be precise, according to the WHO it's between 290K and 650K or 5,000 and 12,000 a week. Your "couple of thousand" comes up way short?

Dr Dory; Why thank you JC, I should have said many thousands. My bad.

Sparrow Cunt; But DD you also said: "the seasonal flu has also managed  to kill no one this year" and "heart disease and stroke deaths have dropped off considerably"

Dr Dory: Did I say that??

Sparrow Cunt; Yes you did DD... just look up..even 8 Cunts said you had those numbers at your fingertips, ready for rebuttal??

Dr Dory; Well I haven't got them but I'm sure that's what is happening? 

Sparrow Cunt; So DD you just pulled really important stats like that out of your arse?

Dr Dory; Actually no..I pulled them out of 8 Cunts arse to be specific. Those figures are not yet available and further up his arse. Wink wink ..I know.

Sparrow Cunt; Fuck me...you have no stats and those you may have are stuck up so Cunts arse. OK ..I'm reasonable how about we look at normal mortality rates for everything heart attacks, strokes, the fat like useless 8 Cunts here, the old like me, everybody and compare with Covid since it started?

Dr Dory; Sparrow Cunt that is brilliant, I would accept that and don't worry about 8 Cunts here, he will agree as he is just my Convid stooge, but he does have soft teeth though.

Sparrow Cunt; Well DD that's refreshing to know as it was your idea from the beginning. "Excess mortality is the only true measure  of the deadlines of this virus." and "da Carona" deaths are high, but overall mortality is normal."

dorydude said:
dorydude said:
I have been making this point right from the start.

"da Carona" deaths are high, but overall mortality is normal.
8 Cunts: There I told you Sparrow Cunt that DD was the genius no one in the world wants to listen to.

Dr Dory; Ease up 8 Cunts, I'm starting to feel fucking nervous here. SC agreeing with me here is making my ball sack you lick so well sweat. 

Dr Dory; So Sparrow Cunt you will accept  my "excess mortality is the only true measure  of the deadlines of this virus" using the following;

1. "So it knocks off all the sick and elderly  (who would have died anyway) in a much shorter time...Agreed ?"

dorydude said:
So it knocks off all the sick and elderly (who would have died anyway) in a much shorter time...Agreed?
Sparrow Cunt; Absolutely mate , if these sick old cunts got hit by lightening, holding up golf clubs in a thunderstorm so suicidal, throw them in to your "excess mortality" figure. I'm for it.

Dr Dory; So SC what about me agreeing just before that no figures exist for "the seasonal flu has also managed to kill no one this year" and "heart disease and stroke deaths have dropped off considerably" and including those in my "excess mortality is the only true measure" number?

Sparrow Cunt: Mate you made that up but who cares. If they are fucking dead who cares about your no flu killed or heart and strokes are down shit. The fuckers are dead aren't they?

8 Cunts; Hold up DD. You said "the seasonal flu" this prick is using that as a get out  I'm sure.

Sparrow Cunt: Wow the organ grinders monkey talks without hand up its arse.

Dr Dory; Settle down you two. OK SC what about me saying the only data we agree on is a Northern Hemisphere country in peak flu season?

Sparrow Cunt: No worries, even better how about the UK, your Hong Flu epidemic and other flu strikes you have been using. They die there by the droves when Neighbours goes off season and they have to go outdoors and mingle.

Dr Dory: Perfect...I think we have him now  8 Dicks.

Sparrow Cunt; OK DD but how do we deal with your idea of the virus being "only a bad flu" and virus responses to this bad flu being a bad bad flu. You yourself said go back to the basics.  Questions you asked were;

- This virus spreads very fast....Agreed?

- So it infects lots of people quickly...Agreed?

- So it knocks off all the sick and elderly (who would have died anyway) in a much shorter time...Agreed?

- Then it quickly runs out of victims.

- Hard lock downs may not do anything..the virus will run it's course pretty quickly.

- Social distancing and good hygiene will beat it.

dorydude said:
We'll go back to basics:

This virus spreads very fast....Agreed?

So it infects lots of people quickly...Agreed?

So it knocks off all the sick and elderly (who would have died anyway) in a much shorter time...Agreed?

Then it quickly runs out of victims.

Hard lock downs may not do anything..the virus will run it's course pretty quickly.

Social distancing and good hygiene will beat it.
Dr Dory; SC are you mad the closest country to my 'Social distancing and good hygiene will beat it." you chose being the UK and I couldn't agree more. They followed my plan to a tee.

No. Like they tried in the UK and will probably kill more people than anyplace on earth per capita if San Marino of 30k population gets put in Italy where it belongs. Hypothetical shit anyway hard lock downs have happened
8 Cunts; That's it Sparrow Cunt ..fold you are now fucked by your own hand. How dumb is this fuck DD?

Dr Dory; Shut the fuck up 8 Cunts, we need this prick to agree this. Sparrow do you agree;

- Every death no matter what gets put into my "Excess mortality is the only true measure of the deadlines of this virus." and "da Carona" deaths are high, but overall mortality is normal."

- We use UK data because the global data I pulled out of my arse doesn't exist and the virus suppresion there most closely matches my "social distancing and good hygiene will beat it" theory and in a place where the "sick and elderly  (who would have died anyway) in a much shorter time" drop like flies in winter flu season. 

Sparrow Cunt; I agree to the letter what you say Dr Dory, cross my heart and hope to die. Where do we start?

Dr Dory; With UK data you fool Sparrow...8 Cunts show this moron what we have.

8 Cunts; DD all I have is as you instructed is the Oz data I post every day saying old people die but I'm challenging a ConVid positive 55 yo English tourist death in NZ saying it was snakebite even though they don't have any snakes. I'm making good headway on that.

Dr Dory; Sparrow Cunt it seems my statistical department isn't picking the nuances of what we agree here if not brain dead. Is there any chance you have any UK data to get this discourse happening?

Sparrow Cunt.; Doc I'm now confused. I have been sending you that data you seek for weeks now? Like just today exactly what you seek for your "excess mortality is the only true measure of the deadlines of this virus." idea using the UK? This says excess mortality is going off the charts with even virus death stats understated by 60%.WTF.

View attachment 359228
Doc I even have heaps of graphs like these showing UK all deaths for 5 decades that 2020 is already top of the post hit parade.

Doc I even have a solid UK data set showing the unpleasant and inaccurate narrative you and 8 Cunts have been spinning that the majority of COVID-19 deaths are people who were “at death’s door” in any case is a lie. That they died “with” rather than “of” the disease, is also complete bollucks. You keep banging that corner yet can't produce any evidence to support it except random news clippings mirroring your unsupported view.

Here let me show you.....

Dr Dory Dick & 8 Cunts: We think that is enough for the day Sparrow Cunt... lovely interview...but we are running late for an appointment to have our balls waxed.

INTERVIEW CEASES AT 10.55 

EWIflvuXQAAqZhT.png

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
astro said:
how many socks have you got?
What do reakon sock(s) and also write word salad? Anyway you are the Sock King you should know that is impossible.

LB 15

Cunt
dorydude said:
Mortality and death rates are figures that are supposed to be averaged out over a year.
What the fuck? So if you drank to much one night and wondered into a gay bath house, and got banged in the arse by 12 guys, you would claim you weren't a promiscuous homo because you only had sex with men on an average of once a month? 

NTTIAWWT.

LB 15

Cunt
Hey WACKO how long have you answered to the name  RANDOM?

Anywho you  snipped out the best bit.
I truly hope this shut down causes you to declare yourself bankrupt again. 3 strikes and its off to the big house with you cupcake. Hopefully spending a few months on all fours in the shower block with 'the lads' lined up down the hall will fuck some sense into you. They are going to love that big gay 'tash of yours...

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
I'm not sure why I keep posting in a thread where someone who is clearly unhinged as you resides, but here goes.

I know that the short term death rates have increased, but these figures are not particularly relevant. I have pointed out many times that this virus is fast spreading, fast killing and will vanish just as fast. Mortality and death rates are figures that are supposed to be averaged out over a year.

You have a very short term spike and fuck all else.
"I know that the short term death rates have increased, but these figures are not particularly relevant....". 

You really should have stopped there dickface.

Governments considering reopening economies frozen by restrictions to limit the spread of the new coronavirus are struggling to determine how deadly it is. With tests for the virus still in short supply, many analysts are looking to the blunter measure of total deaths. By comparing weekly mortality statistics for this year with past years.

In parts of the U.S. and Europe, weekly fatalities from all causes are up by more than 25%, and in some places by almost 80%.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
New cases in the last 5 days, roughly: 

Aus:         180.

USA: 180,000.

Roar.
Roar indeed. However Shaggy your fucking computer is blocked and muting that roar.

It doesn't show "Active Cases" (many countries ignore as it turns "looking good" into "not too fucking good.")

Australia - slowly dropping at <70/m or 1,600 total and 22% in hospital.

US - throttle open, flaps up at 2,200/m or 720,000 total and 20% in hospital.

So the US per capita has more than 30 times the active cases and load on its health care system. To compound that it also has less hospital beds per capita.

Yet it appears both countries will be exiting lock-downs around the same time???

ACTIVE CASES

IMG_20200423_112405.jpg

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
Comparing weekly mortality statistics gives a distorted view and induces more fear.
AND

dorydude said:
So Dr Dory "comparing weekly mortality statistics (gives a distorted view)" AND "excess mortality is the only true measure (of the deadlines of this virus)"

So how do you work out an "excess" of something if you can't "compare" it to something? Magic?

Or do you think answering a multiple choice question is always going to be the true answer?

Or do you think people that die around the same time are rude and should be ignored for a while?

Dory how long were you insitutionalised for??