Aussie Government blow it (Again)

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
They are going to love that big gay 'sash of yours...
WTF ??

Projecting those homoerotic fantasies of yours again.

One moment you are fantasising about some weird fancy dress earrings  my Landlord told me to wear, and now you are dreaming of a big gay sash.

You really need to sack that Therapist of yours.

BWAHAHAHA Cupcake indeed.  <_<

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
.......This doesn't add up to hysterical media, though.

Take this article for instance:

Coronavirus Kills More Americans in One Month Than the Flu Kills in One Year

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/04/coronavirus-kills-more-americans-in-one-month-than-the-flu-kills-in-one-year/

Knowing that most people don't read much past the headline or first few sentences, they compare the current outbreak to the 2009-10 flu season which was one of the mildest on record.

Totally dishonest.
Agree it's dishonest shit, but totally irrelevant to your whack-job argument at the other side of the "dishonesty" spectrum and repeated in your unquoted dribble above.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
No it's not, dummy.

Mortality is always expressed over longer periods, so as to smooth out spikes from pandemics, earthquakes, hurricanes , heatwaves, cold snaps,famines etc.
"Mortality is always expressed over longer periods,.."

Dorydick you pulled that out your arse. Provide the International Statistical Standard/Guidelines cite for that lying fuckstick.

dorydude said:
Approximately 2.7 million people will die in the US over any 12 month period.

The death toll from "da Carona" will actually be insignificant ( even if there are excess deaths) and definitely not worth crashing the economy and creating a police state for.
The death toll from "da Carona" will actually  be insignificant ( even if there are excess deaths) 

Numbers and virus response are the byproduct of your whack-job theory. Your words "insignificant" and "even if" indicates you essentially believe in no excess deaths are attached to this virus. That makes you insane.

What constitutes an acceptable level of additional mortality is subjective and one for a society to make not an individual (except maybe in a dictatorship). 

At this point global society is saying you are a fucking crack-pot and on your own. I very much agree.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
I guess you have learning difficulties on top of your short term memory issues.

...If you remember....heart attack and  stroke  fatalities have dropped markedly .

..CDC  has relaxed "cause of death" reporting standards.
I'm not guessing you can't put an authoritative cite to your garbage every time you're asked. That makes you a lying dangerous cunt. 

PS. COD no longer applicable by your own correct words that only all fatalities excess counts and CDC only applies US dickhead.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
astro said:
Good ploy to keep the post rate up but it's fucking boring.  Most can see through it by now.
Mate usual Scooter rate plus 10% bonus for Convid. I love Dory.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
I have provided cites for both  - your short term memory loss strikes again.
You keep missing this word "authoritive" cites. 

I'm not guessing you can't put an authoritative cite to your garbage every time you're asked. That makes you a lying dangerous cunt. 
Mortality is always expressed over longer periods,.."

Dorydick you pulled that out your arse. Provide the International Statistical Standard/Guidelines cite for that lying fuckstick.
No cite provided.

You just pull shit out of your arse.

Lying cunt.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
FYI:

The RT-PCR test commonly used to test for C19 does not appear to be very reliable, nor is it designed as a diagnostic tool for identifying viruses.

study from the Department of Microbiology, Queen Mary Hospital, University of Hong Kong found wild variations in RT-PCR accuracy. It was found to be between 22%  – 80% reliable depending on how it was applied. This general unreliability has been confirmed by other studies. Further studies show clear discrepancies between RT-PCR test results and clinical indication from CT scans.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14522060

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32219885

View attachment 358855

Reported C19 deaths can be registered without a test clearly diagnosing any coronavirus, let alone C19. The death can be signed off by a doctor who has never seen the patient and can then be registered by someone who has never met the deceased and was nowhere near them when they died.

Further provision in the Coronavirus Act then allows for the body to be cremated, potentially against the family’s wishes, ensuring a confirmatory autopsy is impossible, though it is unlikely one will be conducted anyway.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
How very.......childish.

Like I said, your debating "skills" would embarrass  low achieving teenagers.
Went straight to your still uncited claim using a picture...words don't work with you.

Mortality is always expressed over longer periods,.."

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
Still relevant, don't you think?

The UK had similar instructions.

“It will be based on mentions of Covid-19 on death certificates,” said a spokeswoman for the ONS. “It will include suspected cases of Covid-19 where someone has not been tested positive for Covid-19.”

https://web.archive.org/web/20200409223202/https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/30/covid-19-deaths-outside-hospitals-to-be-included-in-uk-tally-for-first-time
"The UK had similar instructions."

That's working out well 

Fuck me.

EWMIlRiUEAEC1ZR.jpeg

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
astro said:
Give it a rest Jack.  It's old.
He is on the hook and I can't him off. I told you that but you didn't believe me.

Randy I believed Dr Dorydick to be a Troll for maybe all of 5 minutes.

He is actually convinced his whack-job "only a bad flu" utterings are fact and will keep uttering them beyond the day he dies. If he died of Convid he will demand his death certificate state Cause of Death to be "Over Thinking."

Trolls don't have the stamina for that. People who do think Psychiatric Hospitals are only places for those having funny dreams and or consider Jesus is a Epidemiologist.

View attachment 359102

astro said:
Who gives a fuck what the definition is.  If he was a troll that would be better.  If he's that fucking stupid, why would I want to read a word he writes?

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
I can't fathom how you could possibly have missed the importance of the sentence: “It will include suspected cases of Covid-19 where someone has not been tested positive for Covid-19.”

Apparently , in the US and UK (and other countries) you can officially die of "suspected Covid-19" and be included in the statistics.
Dr Dory fuckwits like you either can't even be bothered taking the time to look up the CDC guidance for filling out a US death certificate, and see what the cause-of-death section of a US death certificate actually looks like OR make shit up to suit your whack-job narrative

US Death Certificates list, separately: 

1. "immediate cause of death"  -  one line
  2. condition(s) that led to the immediate cause of death  -  3 lines, with specific instructions that the
  3. underlying cause of death goes on the bottom line; so that what you have is a logical sequence, where each condition leads to the one above it.
  4. Then there's another box, below that, for "other significant conditions contributing to death" that are not part of the sequence listed above.

So fuck off you lying dangerous cunt.

PS. Thanks Frenchie

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Randumb is now scounging around in his meme locker...and bereft...old patterns never die.