Aussie Government blow it (Again)

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
I can't fathom how you could possibly have missed the importance of the sentence: “It will include suspected cases of Covid-19 where someone has not been tested positive for Covid-19.”

Apparently , in the US and UK (and other countries) you can officially die of "suspected Covid-19" and be included in the statistics.

Dr Dory fuckwits like you either can't even be bothered taking the time to look up the CDC guidance for filling out a US death certificate, and see what the cause-of-death section of a US death certificate actually looks like OR make shit up to suit your whack-job narrative

US Death Certificates list, separately: 

1. "immediate cause of death"  -  one line
  2. condition(s) that led to the immediate cause of death  -  3 lines, with specific instructions that the
  3. underlying cause of death goes on the bottom line; so that what you have is a logical sequence, where each condition leads to the one above it.
  4. Then there's another box, below that, for "other significant conditions contributing to death" that are not part of the sequence listed above.

So fuck off you lying dangerous cunt.

PS. Thanks Frenchie
And magot when you have finally got around to looking at a US Death Certificate ...go chomp on this the UK's ..the two different by only one line that both sends your whack-job shit to the seabed where it belongs..

My last ..so don't bother posting more of your slime and expect a return.

death-certificate-uk-medical-certificate-of-cause-of-death-ktgpMI.jpg

MR.CLEAN

Not here
astro said:
You are just making yourself look more of a dick than you already were.

Same pattern, make some socks and use them to shit post so you have something to put on your timesheet.

It's fucking old.
No he's not.  He's arguing using logic.  You, however, are quickly devolving back to what you were the last time you were booted from this site.

LB 15

Cunt
WTF ??

Projecting those homoerotic fantasies of yours again.

One moment you are fantasising about some weird fancy dress earrings  my Landlord told me to wear, and now you are dreaming of a big gay sash.

You really need to sack that Therapist of yours.

BWAHAHAHA Cupcake indeed.  <_<
On the piss again petal? - you just posted the same thing as Dorydick. Focus old boy, focus.

LB 15

Cunt
dorydude said:
I can't fathom how you could possibly have missed the importance of the sentence: “It will include suspected cases of Covid-19 where someone has not been tested positive for Covid-19.”

Apparently , in the US and UK (and other countries) you can officially die of "suspected Covid-19" and be included in the statistics.
Same with light wave owners. We all know they have tiny dicks but most are rarely tested. Like you most only get them out to piss.

LB 15

Cunt
dorydude said:
Still relevant, don't you think? At least you admit that I was right.

The UK had similar instructions.

“It will be based on mentions of Covid-19 on death certificates,” said a spokeswoman for the ONS. “It will include suspected cases of Covid-19 where someone has not been tested positive for Covid-19.”

https://web.archive.org/web/20200409223202/https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/30/covid-19-deaths-outside-hospitals-to-be-included-in-uk-tally-for-first-time
It only a Flu.

2068CF9E-28CD-4FE7-92E5-D6A9C49790D2.jpeg

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
Age of Coronavirus Deaths

We are collecting and analyzing the data from all US States. In the meantime, below we show the data provided by New York City Health as of April 14:

Number of Deaths

Share of deaths

With underlying conditions

Without underlying conditions

Unknown if with underlying cond.

Share of deaths
of unknown + w/o cond.

0 - 17 years old

0.04%

0%

18 - 44 years old

4.5%

1.0%

45 - 64 years old

23.1%

3.5%

65 - 74 years old

24.6%

6.0%

75+ years old

47.7%

14.2%

TOTAL

100%

24.68%

[1] Underlying illnesses include Diabetes, Lung Disease, Cancer, Immunodeficiency, Heart Disease, Hypertension, Asthma, Kidney Disease, and GI/Liver Disease. [source]

From https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

Pretty much the same as what we are seeing in Australia.

If you are old and have problems you are in strife.

Time to stop running around doing Henny Penny impersonations and face the realities.

Most people will be fine.

PS

Don't let this revelation deter the TRUMPTARDS from drinking disinfectant though.

Last edited by a moderator:

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
Yup. Flu regularly overwhelms ICUs.
Twin sisters 38 years old. Both nurses. Both died within 3 days of each other.

They are among the 130 health care workers who have died in the UK.

Or maybe you would you like to do bus drivers?

You fucking miserable cunt.

EWYsWhVXQAEI2NZ.png

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
You silly old cunt. Do you think I killed them?

You are becoming more and more unhinged.
Killed them no. You just say they died of the flu and health care workers dropping like fucking flies happens every flu season.

You are not unhinged.. you are a miserable low life cunt.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
We are collecting and analyzing the data from all US States. In the meantime, below we show the data provided by New York City Health as of April 14:

Number of Deaths

Share of deaths

With underlying conditions

Without underlying conditions

Unknown if with underlying cond.

Share of deaths
of unknown + w/o cond.

TOTAL

100%

24.68%

From https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

Pretty much the same as what we are seeing in Australia.
"Pretty much the same as what we are seeing in Australia."

Were you home schooled by a parrot?

- That shows a total of 6,839 Convid Deaths in New York City to 14 April. At April 22 it was 15,411. Ages and causes unknown for around 60% of Convid reported deaths. Unreported more.

- In a normal day, 145 people die in New York City from all causes. Covid around 400 per day average since the first death 11 March using reported deaths.

- That is nearly 300% above normal in the same period or 19,200 excess deaths from all causes. There is now an issue of nearly 4K missing Covid deaths from the official NYC record or around 100 deaths per day.

Dept Health - Vital Statistics of New York State

Leading Causes of Death New York City

You and Dr Dory have to be the dumbest and the most miserable cunts on planet earth.

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
"Pretty much the same as what we are seeing in Australia."

Were you home schooled by a parrot?

- That shows a total of 6,839 Convid Deaths in New York City to 14 April. At April 22 it was 15,411. Ages and causes unknown for around 60% of Convid deaths.

- In a normal day, 145 people die in New York City from all causes. Covid around 400 per day average since the first death 11 March using reported deaths.

- That is nearly 300% above normal in the same period or 19,200 excess deaths from all causes. There is now an issue of nearly 4K missing Covid deaths from the official NYC record or around 100 deaths per day.

Dept Health - Vital Statistics of New York State

Leading Causes of Death New York City

You and Dr Dory have to be the dumbest and the most miserable cunts on planet earth.
AGAIN

JFC

Sparrow twit,

Can you actually read what pops up on your screen.

DICKHEAD

DELETED

Anarchist
Hi, i’m new here.

Is this where the guys that sail told me i could find the original Google and Tesla experimental quantum chatbots they had to abandon and let them argue it out safely??....

cool, Thanks, i’ll grab a spectators seat.

:D