Aussie Government blow it (Again)

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
Have you seen their autopsies , you deranged old cunt? 

Have you ?
"..seen their autopsies.."

How could I see something which doesn't exist?  

Autopsies are only performed as prescribed by law for violent, suspicious or sudden deaths and deaths without medical assistance.

Is your flu different?? Were they both stabbed at work? You are really across this subject Dr Dory.

dorydude said:
Do you even know their medical histories?

No, you don't. You are just stupid and frightened.

Get help. 
"Do you even know their medical histories?"

To even ask that question does require a peculiar degree of intelligence. But both 38 years old so I suspect different and different to their other 130 health care colleagues that died of Convid. Your rabbit hole has a dead-end dickface.

Only thing that frightens me is dangerous cunts like you spreading your "bad flu" propaganda and getting more people killed.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
The former and I could be pushing theirs  B)
You certainly push a lot of buttons

200.gif

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Hi, i’m new here.

Is this where the guys that sail told me i could find the original Google and Tesla experimental quantum chatbots they had to abandon and let them argue it out safely??....

cool, Thanks, i’ll grab a spectators seat.

:D
And wear a mask.. these two spit a lot. To bring you up to speed Dr Dory is the bat shit crazy organ grinder and 8 Clunts his intellectualy challenged monkey. They also have pet names for each other which is a bit disturbing.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
Really?

I have friends in the UK, a couple in their early 80's. Bob was diagnosed with leukemia 3 years ago and given 6 months to live . He is not well , but still gets around occasionally. Everyone, including his doctors are amazed he is still alive.

Anyhow, short story for you....they both got 'da Carona" , felt miserable for a week or so and both got better.

Add to that the fact that you seem to ignore - they join the well over 99% of people who get this virus and recover without medical intervention.
Really Dorydick you forget your autopsy shit and now want to use your UK mate Bob to breath more stale air into your magical mystery tour of shitfuckery.

There are 20K people of all ages in the UK (and a lot more to come) who can't comment on that blithering shit.

Then again it does give you the joy of 8 Cunts having a another snorkel suck. 

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
There are 12,000+ people that die every week in the UK, you stupid old cunt.

Get used to it. Life is fatal.
Says Dr Dorydick spruiking his whack-job death cult theory.

Does so with the luxury of sitting in the safest Convid country on earth. Enjoying that courtesy of a Govt virus policy response he is violently apposed to. 

Doing it saying he makes more money out of that. Doing it with no-one close at front line Convid risk inside or outside that country.

You are a vial, gutless grubby cunt.

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
dorydude said:
There are 12,000+ people that die every week in the UK, you stupid old cunt.

Get used to it. Life is fatal.
Jeepers DD you could have broken the news more gently.

Wacko might have a (heart attack)  da Carona attack.

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
So 8 Clunts you can you breath, type and suck his miserable Dorydick all at the same time. Skilled monkey.
Mmmmmm,

Wacko Sparrow Twit , you seem to be very familiar with "dorydude's" appendage.

So much so that you  appear to be able to describe it.

Frankly most of us here aren't interested.

Back to the job at hand.

Focus Wacko Focus.

MRS OCTOPUS

Anarchist
AUSTRALIA
^^^^^ That's good..this looking sweet at the bottom.

View attachment 359923
Sweden stands out .

No mandatory nationwide restrictions.

It will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Early days.

Old people again the most vulnerable.

Government approval rating OK.

Will herd immunity pay dividends down the track for subsequent waves?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-24/swedens-capital-nears-herd-immunity-relaxed-coronavirus-strategy/12177514

Sunny Stockholm eyes herd immunity, but was Sweden's relaxed coronavirus strategy worth it?

PS

Wave your panicky hater wand over that post WACKO.

Go ya hardest.

DICKHEAD

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Sweden stands out .
Some lockdown. Low test rate low case rate. 50% of Sweden population live alone and have cultural social distancing built in, fatality rate up to 4 times some neighbours.

Your narrative was to push no lock-downs so a fail. Not unexpected.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Government approval rating OK.
Swedes are dumb fucks in the way they trust their government. It’s handy that the media tows the line. In Aus the media first reports what’s going on here, good or bad with Covid-19. Swedish media makes a big deal about how shit the US, UK, Spain, Italy and Belgium (similar population but bigger death toll) are going. When they talk about Sweden, they avoid the death toll most of the time and 100+ new deaths is not front page news. They prefer to talk about how Karolinska Sjukhuset has an 80% survival rate for people on ventilators verses 50% or less in other countries, conveniently forgetting to mention that their emergency departments were stressed before covid-19 so the people with the best chance of surviving get the best treatment.

Swedes are masters of smoke and mirrors.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
....When they talk about  Sweden, they avoid the death toll   most of the time  and 100+ new deaths is not front page news....that their emergency departments were stressed before covid-19 so the people with the best chance of surviving get the best treatment.

Swedes are masters of smoke and mirrors.
Yep and down the bottom of health care ladder and higher number of 65+yo. They basically said we are fucked anyway so why bother....they also have more runway left so it is only going one way for a while there.

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Yep and down the bottom of health care ladder and higher number of 65+yo. They basically said we are fucked anyway so why bother....they also have more runway left so it is only going one way for a while there.
I get annoyed here when doctors here comment to me how great Swedish healthcare must be. I let them know how fucked it is and that foreigners are hoodwinked by the research money spent to give Sweden a good international reputation.  

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
^^^^^ Herd Immunity was always a whack-job idea on account of the nasty rating and high infection ratio needed ...this puts a nail in the coffin until proved otherwise.

mad

Super Anarchist