Aussie Government blow it (Again)

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Bit of a lesson...Tassie NW had a runaway.

IMG_20200425_221322.jpg

IMG_20200425_221238.jpg

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
^^^^^ Herd Immunity was always a whack-job idea on account of the nasty rating and high infection ratio needed ...this puts a nail in the coffin until proved otherwise.
Sweden will stick with it because Swedes in power (political or management) don't change direction no matter how shit it's going. Normally they get promoted or take up a new opportunity and then the next clown changes the course.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Sweden will stick with it because Swedes in power (political or management) don't change direction no matter how shit it's going...
Wish I could find it for you. You would laugh. Swedish chief epidemiologist was asked what study Sweden was basing their response on? He said none and basically neither did anyone else have one. Then there was silence.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
Wish I could find it for you. You would laugh. Swedish chief epidemiologist was asked what study Sweden was basing their response on? He said none and basically neither did anyone else have one. Then there was silence.
That sounds about right.

If he gets it right, he will be the hero of Sweden. If he gets it wrong, no problem, Swedes like to take collective responsibility, in other words, no responsibility. But collective responsibility is thrown out the window when they can crucify a foreigner. My wife was forced to make detailed notes of everything that happened when she was a nurse because when the Swedes fucked up they would try to blame her as she was a foreigner. When they realised they couldn't blame her, they never went after the Swede who was to blame.    

LB 15

Cunt
dorydude said:
Off you go again projecting your homoerotic fantasies.

Come out of the closet FFS. Your family, mates(if you have any) and acquaintances probably already know. 

You will likely be a lot less angry when you get it off your chest.
Come on petal this is SA. We expect better comebacks than ‘no you are’. Your hero Donald may play the part of a petulant child with a learning disability but that doesn’t mean you have to follow suit. How’s your ‘friend who runs hospitals’ coping with your ignorance on all matters medical? You must be quite an embarrassment to have as a ‘friend’.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
Sweden will stick with it because Swedes in power (political or management) don't change direction no matter how shit it's going. 
You say they don't change direction that might be put to the test...though you right I think they have already sold the more deaths less economic impact message well and won't change.

This not the one I was talking about but a Swedish epidemiology pundit.

This only a few days old and at interview beginning Sweden 160 deaths/million versus UK 240/million is mentioned. Sweden today only couple days later is already 240/m and chasing the UK down at faster rate.

Also his Stockholm herd immunity is a nonsense with most agreeing Stockholm is around 25% infected. The automatic social distancing mentioned plays big role in that so Sweden suppressing more than it looks like.

His point about deaths occuring with lock-downs lifting and death rates balancing out is interesting. The US is the one to watch there. 

NZ the beginning (Kiwi doesn't mention Aust the prick) . Sweden from 3.00

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
....How’s your ‘friend who runs hospitals’ coping with your ignorance on all matters medical? You must be quite an embarrassment to have as a ‘friend’.
Dr Dorydick does tend to have predilection for coming up with mystery friends when his death-cult hypothesis is going down the shitter... like this elderly UK couple saved by it only being the flu.

At some point 8 Clunts will claim DD his special friend has given him the clap ...DD will counter with it was Convid and confuse his monkey even more...if that is at all possible.

dorydude said:
Really?

I have friends in the UK, a couple in their early 80's. Bob was diagnosed with leukemia 3 years ago and given 6 months to live . He is not well , but still gets around occasionally. Everyone, including his doctors are amazed he is still alive.

Anyhow, short story for you....they both got 'da Carona" , felt miserable for a week or so and both got better.
PS. I put up a young Bill to Dr Dory upthread showing bim getting out of an ICU and he said I wasn't allowed to use him. 

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
Be aware that I am altering my predictions DOWNWARDS as more and more countries report decreasing infections and deaths..
Dory are you standing on your head and so what's up looks down? Those places 2 weeks later are now nearly 3 times higher and increasing?

The Dark Knight

Super Anarchist
Brisvegas
1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

You say they don't change direction that might be put to the test...though you right I think they have already sold the more deaths less economic impact message well and won't change.

This only a few days old and at interview beginning Sweden 160 deaths/million versus UK 240/million is mentioned. Sweden today only couple days later is already 240/m and chasing the UK down at faster rate.

Also his Stockholm herd immunity is a nonsense with most agreeing Stockholm is around 25% infected. The automatic social distancing mentioned plays big role in that so Sweden suppressing more than it looks like.

His point about deaths occuring with lock-downs lifting and death rates balancing out is interesting. The US is the one to watch there. 

NZ the beginning (Kiwi doesn't mention Aust the prick) . Sweden from 3.00

arrogant fuck with no personality. 

He has rolled a dice, made a decision and will not change. Throw in the "wait 18 months" to ensure he does not have to take responsibility for his position. We will retire before 18 months is up, get a nice pension and will never face the music if the Swedish approach is accepted by Swedes as a catastrophe.  

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
arrogant fuck with no personality. 

He has rolled a dice, made a decision and will not change. Throw in the "wait 18 months" to ensure he does not have to take responsibility for his position. We will retire before 18 months is up, get a nice pension and will never face the music if the Swedish approach is accepted by Swedes as a catastrophe.  
Except

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
1 hour ago, dorydude said:

Californian physician Dr. Dan Erickson described his observations regarding "da Carona" in a press conference. Hospitals and intensive care units in California and other states have remained largely empty so far. Based on the respective positive test rates, Dr. Erickson calculates that the lethality rate of Covid19 is currently 0.03% in California, 0.05% in Spain, 0.09% in Sweden and 0.1% in New York State, while the lethality rate of the flu in the USA is around 0.13%.

View attachment 357264

The probability of surviving Covid19 without symptoms or with mild symptoms is over 95%. Dr. Erickson reports that doctors from several US states have been „pressured“ to issue death certificates mentioning Covid19, even though they themselves did not agree. 

Dorydick..I'm hoping you have more death cult members than just this guy. Keep scouring. Maybe Pol Pot has a FB page?

Physicians reject Bakersfield doctor  Dr. Erickson call to re-open society...calling him a nut job.

Dr. Dan Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi who co-own Accelerated Urgent Care, held a news conference yesterday claiming Covid-19 pandemic is about as serious as the flu

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
Oh sorry. I forgot that healthcare workers were omnipotent.

They are actually dying at proportionally the same rate as everyone else.
"Oh sorry. I forgot that healthcare workers were omnipotent.

They are actually dying at proportionally  the same rate as everyone else."

Really. Dory send me your PayPal Account, Bank Account or send around your intellectualy challenged Bagman 8 Cunts.

I will transfer AUD$1,000,000 upon you posting here an "authoritive cite" that CONVID healthcare worker mortality is proportionaly the same rate as "only a bad flu" on a global epidemic or pandemic "representative" basis.

View attachment 357222 View attachment 357223

I'm good for it, in fact I will throw in a $500,000 kicker for your cock sucking monkey 8 Cunts so he can buy softer teeth to bring a smile to your day.

In fact the quicker you are you can beat revisions of total CONVID mortality numbers of all health care workers being revised upwards. So chop chop Professor.

PS. I won't even quibble if you throw in health care workers from your death-cult sect who went to work hugging COVID patients and wearing no PPE chanting Dorydick is our Messiah and their COD was recorded as suicide.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
That's 470,000 of which 130 have died.

That's a death rate of 0.027%. Waaaay under seasonal flu.

I'm guessing you will welch on the bet as you are full of shit and probably couldn't scrape together  $1000.
Total registered not total working, excludes those off work due to various reasons incl not being in the hospital or virus contact arena or having the virus etc. Excludes those outside the NHS. Only includes England. Excludes all health care workers. That took all of 10 seconds to ascertain.

Dorydick you are not very good at this. You know as much about me as the subject you chose.

What you are however is crystal clear. If I was skint I would gladly part with a grand to watch you cremated alive.

jack_sparrow

Super Anarchist
dorydude said:
Once again, a dribbling attempted rebuttal accompanied by no figures or cites.

The 470,000 represented one third of the 2018 workforce. 

BTW, many of the dead "healthcare professionals" were not in contact with virus patients.
Dorydick struggling and now down to ring a retarded friend and fuck that up. Just fuck off you murdering low breed pond scum cunt...and your hypaventilating monkey 8 orifices.